PDA

View Full Version : Tachmag pulser shooting bullets?

Johnny Dbag
08-19-2016, 01:19 PM
So i have a bio fop tachmag pulser. Used to shoot the beams like a br, right? Well now its shooting bullets like a regular smg would. Anybody else ever run into this? I let a friend use it and same thing, bullets. Tried my radiation fop pulser, shoots the beams. Tried a different synergy bio tachmag, shoots bullets. Any ideas out there? I submitted a ticket, but we all know how that goes. Just trolling for ideas out there or any thoughts.

doctordabs
08-19-2016, 02:54 PM
So i have a bio fop tachmag pulser. Used to shoot the beams like a br, right? Well now its shooting bullets like a regular smg would. Anybody else ever run into this? I let a friend use it and same thing, bullets. Tried my radiation fop pulser, shoots the beams. Tried a different synergy bio tachmag, shoots bullets. Any ideas out there? I submitted a ticket, but we all know how that goes. Just trolling for ideas out there or any thoughts.

Passionate guns only shoot the purple sprite if they're native. - if you bio-convert or use any other converter, the purple heart shaped sprites go away.. have you checked that?

Johnny Dbag
08-19-2016, 03:21 PM
It does have a fop bio converter on it. Thought tachmags shot pulses like a br. Quite possible im an idiot.

Smokey Black
08-19-2016, 03:42 PM
It does have a fop bio converter on it. Thought tachmags shot pulses like a br. Quite possible im an idiot.

The only tachmag that shoots like a br would be the Obliterater.

Johnny Dbag
08-19-2016, 03:48 PM
Ok, i thought all fop br and tachmags shot the pulses. Didnt know the converter would affect it as it is syn matched. Maybe i was tired and thought it was shooting pulses the first time i used it. Thanks for the info and straightning me out.

RKZX2
08-19-2016, 04:13 PM
yup. a friend put a bio converter on his UD cuz he didn't like the pink/purple muzzle flash.

doctordabs
08-20-2016, 02:23 AM
yup. a friend put a bio converter on his UD cuz he didn't like the pink/purple muzzle flash.

your friend sacrificed reload or mag size to put a converter for a nano the gun already has, just because of the sprite color?

why not .. idk.. just ignore it. lol

Ronin9572
08-20-2016, 03:46 AM
Don't you remember all the ppl complaining about the FOP visuals right after the event opened. Asking if they could adjust they're monitor/tvs to get rid of it. I've seen plenty of FoP guns that had converters on them, this was probably the reason why.

doctordabs
08-20-2016, 06:05 AM
Don't you remember all the ppl complaining about the FOP visuals right after the event opened. Asking if they could adjust they're monitor/tvs to get rid of it. I've seen plenty of FoP guns that had converters on them, this was probably the reason why.

oh i get it - i just look at it from a different standpoint... converter = smaller mag... no converter = opportunity to use a fast reloader or a high cap mag.... the visuals aren't (and never where IMHO) that bad, and since i keep my settings on low for pvp, i spose they're just fine.. ... just an opinion

kilza pc user
08-22-2016, 06:44 AM
your friend sacrificed reload or mag size to put a converter for a nano the gun already has, just because of the sprite color?

why not .. idk.. just ignore it. lol

Those bullets are what make the lag from FoP weapons

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 08:40 AM
Those bullets are what make the lag from FoP weapons

Everything that moves, causes lag.