PDA

View Full Version : Follow up question from Livestream

Ryu Soba JP
08-19-2016, 02:03 PM
Sorry for asking this again but I missed the response during the Livestream.

The patron pass and exchange slots purchased within the specific time frame that were to be "refunded"
Is happening on Monday as part of the update? Or will this be something happening throughout the week?

Also, THANK YOU RNG!! I finally won something from the Livestream. Lol.

Ea Rapture
08-19-2016, 09:52 PM
Soon.......

Johnny Stranger
08-20-2016, 04:08 AM
congrats bro !!! what did you win ? did they answer any questions in the forum post ?

Lunachik526
08-20-2016, 01:19 PM

The patron pass and exchange slots purchased within the specific time frame that were to be "refunded"
Is happening on Monday as part of the update? Or will this be something happening throughout the week?

I won too!!! Congrats!

Calm like a Bomb
08-20-2016, 03:11 PM

Yep, refunds and patron pass grants are happening on Monday.

Ryu Soba JP
08-21-2016, 01:10 AM
congrats bro !!! what did you win ? did they answer any questions in the forum post ?
Thanks, I believe they said it was 5 supply crates of the new synergy? Might have to go back and watch it again. Lol.

Ryu Soba JP
08-21-2016, 01:11 AM
I won too!!! Congrats!
Awesome congrats an good luck!!

Lycan Nightshade
08-21-2016, 03:27 AM
I missed it and for whatever reason can't replay it. So if someone could do a cliffnotes version that would be appreciated...

Johnny Stranger
08-21-2016, 05:27 AM
[QUOTE=Ryu Soba JP;1952084]Thanks, I believe they said it was 5 supply crates of the new synergy? Might have to go back and watch it again. Lol.[/QUOTE

Make sure you open the crates on all toons ... Apparently all 6 toons get the 5 crates