PDA

View Full Version : 6k bullies

ARSO
08-21-2016, 12:51 AM
As a 6k ego I see a lot of controversy about ppl telling the lower egos "everyone's 6k in pvp” yeah the low egos are 6k in PvP but yet they act like they have a chance against a real 6k ego that has all their weapon lvl skills at 20 some of the good PvP players that egos around 2300 don't even have their guns maxed out to 20 and I've tested it myself with a low toon lvl'd up the same gun 3 times in 1 match and every time i went up a lvl the gun got stronger so no they are not the same 6k as you think just saying

Cobra Crusher
08-21-2016, 01:02 AM
It doesn't matter even if you're 6K and don't have the right perks on and good chips for your rig then you're going to have a bad time in pvp.

WhiteStrike
08-21-2016, 03:09 AM
As a 6k ego I see a lot of controversy about ppl telling the lower egos "everyone's 6k in pvp” yeah the low egos are 6k in PvP but yet they act like they have a chance against a real 6k ego that has all their weapon lvl skills at 20 some of the good PvP players that egos around 2300 don't even have their guns maxed out to 20 and I've tested it myself with a low toon lvl'd up the same gun 3 times in 1 match and every time i went up a lvl the gun got stronger so no they are not the same 6k as you think just saying

The biggest issue is the Health Scaling.
The Shields scale decently but the Health scaling is terrible. When I see a low EGO they usually melt like butter when I break their Shield. Couple bodyshots and they're dead.
I wonder if players were scaled down to 10 EGO this would still happen...

doctordabs
08-21-2016, 04:10 AM

first... hello from Mesa!

2nd... not sure how this makes us bullies? when i see someone struggling in pvp, i'll usually take time to whisper them and give them loadout\perk suggestions...

i don't claim to be great at pvp but i do normally sit NEAR the top of the leaderboards ..ehhhhhhhh :\

Ea Rapture
08-21-2016, 04:11 AM
Maybe don't play PvP. I'm not saying it's fair, but honestly, go play another game if you want a fair PvP game because defiance is most definitely not it.

Bentu
08-21-2016, 05:11 AM
6k players aren't bullies but the game is heavily stacked in their favour as a vet 6k will have some awesome gear to play with and when you add their rigs into the pot you don't stand a chance, all you are is a means to make easy keys and forge for them and before my pvp troll jumps in.

CDA 2319

lol my phone does it by predicted txt now :)

ARSO
08-21-2016, 05:17 AM
I'm just saying they tease the lower egos as if they are equal in power in PvP lower egos don't have access to good gear ..for instance expos they get nothing but t2 and t3 items such as rigs and chips the weapon DMG at lvl 7 to any gun class isn't the same when you earn the lvl 20 reward ... My point for this post is 6k ego players that stay 6k ego in PvP are way stronger than ego 2300 player as a 6k ego in PvP.. I wasn't saying all 6k egos are bullies I meant some 6k egos that say lower egos are 6k ego in PvP are just as equivalent but in reality they are not

DEATHBRINGER210
08-21-2016, 09:39 AM
The biggest issue is the Health Scaling.
The Shields scale decently but the Health scaling is terrible. When I see a low EGO they usually melt like butter when I break their Shield. Couple bodyshots and they're dead.
I wonder if players were scaled down to 10 EGO this would still happen...

health doesnt scale. ever

clay marrow
08-21-2016, 09:55 AM
we all had to take our lumps in pvp while reaching 6k, its just the nature of the beast..
Now the unbalanced team stacking thats where i see the most bullying. Im not saying i dont take part in it but thats where the real bullying is done..

But since this is sparta....

Kuroro
08-21-2016, 10:11 AM
The real bullies are 6k ego players going in full group all day against newbies to feel badass,and they quit against another group of 6k ego players

DEATHBRINGER210
08-21-2016, 10:21 AM
they arent doing anything about groups in pvp

ARSO
08-21-2016, 10:32 AM
OK so I guess the thread should be 6k liars ... I say this because being ”6k” ego in PvP is a falsified statement in my opinion .. lower Egos are not 6k

Savagekiller69
08-21-2016, 10:35 AM
Only prob i see in pvps everybody has a t6 until death,thiers no defense against a grp all armed with them.i had one gave it away when i saw how unfair it was for other players.not bashing it but only saying it needs to be nerfed down some,i have t4 chips on luc guard fire and bio,might as well take my shield off,thats running both bio and heat shield perks with a t5 ic reg bio res.half a clip im down????not a beast in pvp but i can usually balance out death over kills.not when everyone has a t6 ud.so i quit pvp i think everyone should be on even ground and use skill.but its defiance soooooo.......

Ea Rapture
08-21-2016, 11:35 AM
Here comes the "nerf this, nerf that" statements that always originate from PvP players^

Destroying the game one nerf at a time.

Sir Oliver
08-21-2016, 11:40 AM
Only prob i see in pvps everybody has a t6 until death,thiers no defense against a grp all armed with them.i had one gave it away when i saw how unfair it was for other players.not bashing it but only saying it needs to be nerfed down some,i have t4 chips on luc guard fire and bio,might as well take my shield off,thats running both bio and heat shield perks with a t5 ic reg bio res.half a clip im down????not a beast in pvp but i can usually balance out death over kills.not when everyone has a t6 ud.so i quit pvp i think everyone should be on even ground and use skill.but its defiance soooooo.......

SN > UD.
10/c.

stoodakiss
08-21-2016, 11:50 AM
6k players aren't bullies but the game is heavily stacked in their favour as a vet 6k will have some awesome gear to play with and when you add their rigs into the pot you don't stand a chance, all you are is a means to make easy keys and forge for them and before my pvp troll jumps in.

CDA 2319

lol my phone does it by predicted txt now :)

rRGg_PFqebc

defiance is the only game that lets players carryover their weapons and experience from pve to pvp and vice versa. that being the case it should be a new players responsibility to level up enough to be comfortable in pvp by finding gear and leveling up in pve first. besides whats the incentive for everyone else to level up if everyone starts and stays on the the same level?

Bentu
08-21-2016, 12:06 PM
rRGg_PFqebc

defiance is the only game that lets players carryover their weapons and experience from pve to pvp and vice versa. that being the case it should be a new players responsibility to level up enough to be comfortable in pvp by finding gear and leveling up in pve first. besides whats the incentive for everyone else to level up if everyone starts and stays on the the same level?

Not my thread go play with them.

CDA 2319.

Greybush
08-21-2016, 02:05 PM
The real bullies are 6k ego players going in full group all day against newbies to feel badass,and they quit against another group of 6k ego players

This is absolutely priceless. Do they have pots and kettles where you're from?

Ea Rapture
08-21-2016, 02:18 PM
This is absolutely priceless. Do they have pots and kettles where you're from?

Right? It's not even bullying if you go with a group. It's called playing with friends.

Sir Oliver
08-21-2016, 02:23 PM
Right? It's not even bullying if you go with a group. It's called playing with friends.

Not everyone has 'em...

Ea Rapture
08-21-2016, 02:29 PM
Not everyone has 'em...

Then make friends. Quit getting upset about it. Either git gud or don't play.

Sir Oliver
08-21-2016, 02:31 PM
Then make friends. Quit getting upset about it. Either git gud or don't play.

I'm not the one who wants groups removed from PvP. lol. From my point of view, playing with friends is what MMO's are all about.

Kuroro
08-21-2016, 02:31 PM
There is a big difference between having fun with friends and being in group with friends against low ego players to make fun of them being 4 vs 1

Sir Oliver
08-21-2016, 02:34 PM
There is a big difference between having fun with friends and being in group with friends against low ego players to make fun of them being 4 vs 1

The low ego guys get killed anyways, no matter if they were against 1 or 10 high ego's.

Kuroro
08-21-2016, 02:39 PM
The low ego guys get killed anyways, no matter if they were against 1 or 10 high ego's.

And low ego players die too fast,so even if it is a 10 vs 10 match,there will never be numerical balance in combats if 6k ego players join in group

Sir Oliver
08-21-2016, 02:40 PM
And low ego players die too fast,so even if it is a 10 vs 10 match,there will never be numerical balance in combats

Beg your pardon, sir?

Kuroro
08-21-2016, 02:44 PM
Beg your pardon, sir?

What? I dont understand you

The Lady
08-21-2016, 02:49 PM
I didn't play PVP at all until 2014. Knew going in, at the time the only way to stand a chance was to wait until I was at least 4000, which at the time was 1000 under cap. Even then I got my rump bounced around. It was a few of the vet PVPers at the time who gave me weapons and tips about modding, and perks. Plus advise on how to be on the top of the leader boards. Guess what it isn't just about kill count. It took time for me to get weapons, and my setup tweaked for my play style. Now people just want to instantly be good, and the thing about defiance as some on here prove all the time, you can suck at PVP and have the setup to make you seem like a PVP god.

Ea Rapture
08-21-2016, 02:56 PM
I'm not the one who wants groups removed from PvP. lol. From my point of view, playing with friends is what MMO's are all about.

It was a rhetorical statement not necessarily directed at you.

If this game was indeed going for balance in PvP then the devs would needa make set classes for everyone to choose from.

stoodakiss
08-21-2016, 05:28 PM
It was a rhetorical statement not necessarily directed at you.

If this game was indeed going for balance in PvP then the devs would needa make set classes for everyone to choose from.

and that's just a really really bad idea

Sir Oliver
08-21-2016, 11:05 PM

Indeed it is.

Lycan Nightshade
08-21-2016, 11:08 PM
If i want "balanced" pvp il go play CoD....

Ea Rapture
08-21-2016, 11:18 PM

Indeed. But if this PvP crowd keeps crying that everything is unfair, I suggest we make literally everything unfair. They ruin the game for PvE players.

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 12:50 AM
What? I dont understand you

I was just going to tell you the same.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 03:40 AM
I was just going to tell you the same.

Wait until he starts using "big" words.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 03:43 AM

This is true I agree, I don't know what's the reason behind that.

Yep, something has to be done about grouping in PvP. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to play with your friends in group but certain folks are taking advantage on that real heavily. I only group with my mates when I see another 6k party (with skilled pvpers) is grouped, on PC/EU there are certain players that group up on regular basis. They are 6k with good gear and nice PvP skills, I don't really understand why they group but they do, and it's making life miserable for other players. Not to mention crying after we group up to battle them off.

I agree on grouping part, but I thought UD was OP aswell, but you just need a good shield and rig to fight it. Your rig with fire and bio is bad, use only lucent with 6 dmg difusors. It's the only rig that helps in pvp. Nano resist chips are useless.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 03:48 AM
Yep, something has to be done about grouping in PvP. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to play with your friends in group but certain folks are taking advantage on that real heavily. I only group with my mates when I see another 6k party (with skilled pvpers) is grouped, on PC/EU there are certain players that group up on regular basis. They are 6k with good gear and nice PvP skills, I don't really understand why they group but they do, and it's making life miserable for other players. Not to mention crying after we group up to battle them off.

You're joking right?

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 04:03 AM
You're joking right?

I'm dead serious, while it doesn't happen often, it's very annoying to play with random players versus 3-4 grouped good ones with high end gear. Then this leads to ragequiting or even worse, afking which then in the end leaves 8 players versus 3. Ragequiting and afking is quite a problem here and something should be done about it aswell.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 04:09 AM
I'm dead serious, while it doesn't happen often, it's very annoying to play with random players versus 3-4 grouped good ones with high end gear. Then this leads to ragequiting or even worse, afking which then in the end leaves 8 players versus 3. Ragequiting and afking is quite a problem here and something should be done about it aswell.

Playing against good players is what makes you better. If you die what do you lose? Absolutely nothing. K/D isn't even tracked on Defiance. There's no problem with people grouping up in an MMO.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 04:13 AM
Playing against good players is what makes you better. If you die what do you lose? Absolutely nothing. K/D isn't even tracked on Defiance. There's no problem with people grouping up in an MMO.

The game becomes frustrating when you face that kind of group, imagine that happening every day. Every day of frustration while playing pvp. I'm annoyed by those groups, I can't imagine what's it like to newbies.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 04:51 AM
The game becomes frustrating when you face that kind of group, imagine that happening every day. Every day of frustration while playing pvp. I'm annoyed by those groups, I can't imagine what's it like to newbies.

Perseverance.

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 04:57 AM

Here's a guide to help you beat grouped players:

git gud

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 05:33 AM
Here's a guide to help you beat grouped players:

git gud

How PvPers feel in defiance against a group:

http://i.imgur.com/VTvszxH.gif

What PvPers should do:

http://i.imgur.com/8j6xZUd.jpg

The Lady
08-22-2016, 05:40 AM
I find it rewarding to go into freight yard on the loosing team, them not have a single point, and cap a point and hold it the rest of the game, especially when it is against a guy who says he never groups but is always on the same team as at least two others every game.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 05:42 AM
I find it rewarding to go into freight yard on the loosing team, them not have a single point, and cap a point and hold it the rest of the game, especially when it is against a guy who says he never groups but is always on the same team as at least two others every game.

I've also seen evidence of grouping by said person in zone chat. The hypocrisy is real.

Greybush
08-22-2016, 05:56 AM

^This. I rarely pvp, but some of the best times are when I've had to play against a group or two of legit good players. Not perma-cloakers, exploiters, etc. But just good players. I'm not very good at PvP but I would be awful if I never played against them.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 06:23 AM
It seems you fellas didn't face a group of nice players versus your team of afkers and newbies.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 06:35 AM
It seems you fellas didn't face a group of nice players versus your team of afkers and newbies.

I have plenty of times and I never complained in zone or on the forums about it either. I've also had my PvP pursuits done for 3 years now.

adrokier
08-22-2016, 06:35 AM
Since 09/2013 i play permanently PVP ... and sure u need to adopt , like Chips and Rigs and , good Guns ^^

But its always fun and a good player stays a good player ... but If u have a good Gear u have the same advantage in PVE, in Expeditions , Warmaster or Events ...

U need Perks, Rigs, Shield, Weapons, Heal Stims (the same as in PVE) to be on top of the Scoreboard ^^

And PVP is big fun ... some ppl hate PVP cause they get slaughtered by 6Ks ... but I like it to be downed by a good player instead downed by Warmonkey, Darkmater-Dudes or Dull Raiders. I prefer to be killed by a good Headshot or Nade in my face from other "real" Gamers and not form nubish mobs

So keep on shooting and face the competition °° °° ° °°°°°°°° °° ° ° ° ° ° °

But wud be nice to have PVP Map where all ppls have the same "green" Weapons and "green" Shields and T2 Mods, no rigs and no stims ... that wud be nice ... all the same powers

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 06:42 AM
Since 09/2013 i play permanently PVP ... and sure u need to adopt , like Chips and Rigs and , good Guns ^^

But its always fun and a good player stays a good player ... but If u have a good Gear u have the same advantage in PVE, in Expeditions , Warmaster or Events ...

U need Perks, Rigs, Shield, Weapons, Heal Stims (the same as in PVE) to be on top of the Scoreboard ^^

And PVP is big fun ... some ppl hate PVP cause they get slaughtered by 6Ks ... but I like it to be downed by a good player instead downed by Warmonkey, Darkmater-Dudes or Dull Raiders. I prefer to be killed by a good Headshot or Nade in my face from other "real" Gamers and not form nubish mobs

So keep on shooting and face the competition °° °° ° °°°°°°°° °° ° ° ° ° ° °

But wud be nice to have PVP Map where all ppls have the same "green" Weapons and "green" Shields and T2 Mods, no rigs and no stims ... that wud be nice ... all the same powers

The thing is you can have the best gear in the game but if you don't know what you're doing then you're going to fail. I think this is what we're seeing or extremely casual players trying to compete with 24/7 PvPers.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 06:55 AM
I have plenty of times and I never complained in zone or on the forums about it either. I've also had my PvP pursuits done for 3 years now.

So why not improve the gameplay experience, making it not happen so regularly, punish afkers/ragequiters, do something about unfair grouping. Why are you taking out of context that i'm a casual player who doesn't understand or play pvp and just *****es about it on forum/zone.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 07:07 AM
So why not improve the gameplay experience, making it not happen so regularly, punish afkers/ragequiters, do something about unfair grouping. Why are you taking out of context that i'm a casual player who doesn't understand or play pvp and just *****es about it on forum/zone.

What's your definition of unfair grouping in an MMO?

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 07:11 AM

The best improvement that the devs could do, would be to remove PvP entirely.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 07:24 AM
What's your definition of unfair grouping in an MMO?

Situation:

3 players in a group join a match. Match starts off 10vs10. Opponent team is already handicaped since their team has more 6k ego players who are skilled enough. How seconds pass by the other team starts getting afkers and ragequiters, leaving few playing. Match ends in heavy favour of group team and another match one starts. Rinse and repeat.

I don't see how you don't understand what i'm saying when you already said that " you already faced this situation many times ".

The best improvement that the devs could do, would be to remove PvP entirely.

Well, since we saw that they removed electric archers from expeditions because of auotextracting and removal of expeditions because of login issues I would not be suprised, seems their moto is: the best way to deal with a problem, is to remove it. :)

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 07:28 AM
Situation:

3 players in a group join a match. Match starts off 10vs10. Opponent team is already handicaped since their team has more 6k ego players who are skilled enough. How seconds pass by the other team starts getting afkers and ragequiters, leaving few playing. Match ends in heavy favour of group team and another match one starts. Rinse and repeat.

I don't see how you don't understand what i'm saying when you already said that " you already faced this situation many times ".

So let me see if I have this right.

Skill>Less skilled>Unskilled?

When will people realize you can't go into PvP at ego 400 and dominate? Yeah I've played against groups of people and if they kill me they kill me. Why are you taking it personal when you die in PvP? There's no MLG for Defiance lol.

Hexthat
08-22-2016, 07:32 AM

When will people realize you can't go into PvP at ego 400 and dominate? Yeah I've played against groups of people and if they kill me they kill me. Why are you taking it personal when you die in PvP? There's no MLG for Defiance lol.

There never will be MLG for defiance.... Defiance is vastly unbalanced. The more lag the better my WG works.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 07:33 AM

Nah, you still don't get it. Why are you focused heavily on a picture of me being 2000 ego nub who's getting killed 20 times per match. I won't explain myself further because it seems pointless. Either I can't express my self what I mean or you just can't see this through (i'm sorry if this sounded like an insult, did not mean to insult). I hope others know what i'm talking about.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 07:37 AM
Nah, you still don't get it. Why are you focused heavily on a picture of me being 2000 ego nub who's getting killed 20 times per match. I won't explain myself further because it seems pointless. Either I can't express my self what I mean or you just can't see this through (i'm sorry if this sounded like an insult, did not mean to insult). I hope others know what i'm talking about.

Do you not have access to the same weapons people are killing you with?

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 07:42 AM

You're saying groups make PvP unfair. There's nothing stopping you from forming your own group. Also, just because you're in a group, means nothing. Those same 4 players can be on the same team whether theyre in a group or not.

If PvP is too hard, don't play. Its really simple. Either develop the skills necessary or dont. Complaining that group play is unfair, is nonsense.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 07:55 AM
Do you not have access to the same weapons people are killing you with?

Yeah I do, but I switched UD for flux because the gameplay becomes repetitive after constant using of blast rifles. It quite nice but not the same as UD

You're saying groups make PvP unfair. There's nothing stopping you from forming your own group. Also, just because you're in a group, means nothing. Those same 4 players can be on the same team whether theyre in a group or not.

If PvP is too hard, don't play. Its really simple. Either develop the skills necessary or dont. Complaining that group play is unfair, is nonsense.

Forming your own group is what stops it, yes I agree but sometimes there aren't many clannies/friends on, to form one.

You're not getting my point, most of PvP matches are filled with lower ego players and when you have one group of 6k, it gives the other team huge advantage. Imagine it like playing with 3, 4000 ego players vs 4 6k ones with good gear. When you start losing, one member of your team goes afk other ragequits. Catching my drift now?

Please stop saying that I suck at pvp and should learn to play because first of all, this is not what's this about and 2nd of all, I do quite alright in pvp.

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 07:58 AM
Yeah I do, but I switched UD for flux because the gameplay becomes repetitive after constant using of blast rifles. It quite nice but not the same as UD

Forming your own group is what stops it, yes I agree but sometimes there aren't many clannies/friends on, to form one.

You're not getting my point, most of PvP matches are filled with lower ego players and when you have one group of 6k, it gives the other team huge advantage. Imagine it like playing with 3, 4000 ego players vs 4 6k ones with good gear. When you start losing, one member of your team goes afk other ragequits. Catching my drift now?

That's when you keep playing. Its not unfair.

Others can quit or go afk, that's their choice. It shouldn't affect your gameplay.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 08:07 AM
That's when you keep playing. Its not unfair.

Others can quit or go afk, that's their choice. It shouldn't affect your gameplay.

*sigh* this isn't about my skill as a PvP player. It's about gameplay experience and the fact that my team needs to lose the next 10 matches with a huge score difference. It's like you're saying: " yeah I love playing alone vs 5 people and I just love to lose my next 10 matches, don't see any problem here " How can you say that this is fair and balanced gameplay?

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 08:10 AM

They do not play

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 08:12 AM
They do not play

That could be the reason for me not getting through to them.

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 08:15 AM
That could be the reason for me not getting through to them.

Yeah I know them all,they never play pvp and when they did years ago they were useless in there.Some of them only come to forums to trash talk as they do in the zone chat of the game.You cant have a discussion about coloursīs tones with someone who cannot see

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 08:19 AM
I cant say I speak for the majority,but the majority is in game losing their matches because of some 6k ego cowards going in group all day with t6 duplicated guns.The minority of forums are not pvpers or they are the cowards going in group

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 08:21 AM
I cant say I speak for the majority,but the majority is in game losing their matches because of some 6k ego cowards going in group all day with t6 duplicated guns.The minority of forums are not pvpers or they are the cowards going in group

So your solution to this "problem" is to insult the entire community on the forums.

Kudos to you.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 08:21 AM

hmm you go in pvp in groups, groups are in pvp are here to stay

The Lady
08-22-2016, 08:22 AM
Ya'll do realize you can only have four people in a group. Even when the glitch boys group up together they pretty much stick to the same routine, and hang out together. Just cap the points they aren't at, and if all else fails snipe them from the spawn point. Trust me it really makes them mad.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 08:22 AM
hmm you go in pvp in groups

How many threads did this person create trying to buy duped guns?

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 08:23 AM
hmm you go in pvp in groups, groups are in pvp are here to stay

Prove what you say instead of rejoining the shadow war match to be on my team,the winner team.I do not play pvp in group unless it is for a payback against those 6k ego cowards with cloned guns going in group

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 08:25 AM
Prove what you say instead of rejoining the shadow war match to be on my team,the winner team.I do not play pvp in group unless it is for a payback against those 6k ego cowards with cloned guns going in group

Trust me, you don't represent anyone but yourself here on the forums.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 08:25 AM
Prove what you say instead of rejoining the shadow war match to be on my team,the winner team

i dont go 0/6, 0/3, 0/2 and quit and dont come back

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 08:27 AM
i dont go 0/6, 0/3, 0/2 and quit and dont come back

He's the best PvPer on ps3 NA though.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 08:27 AM

i didnt know you are the owner of a team in pvp

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 08:28 AM
He's the best PvPer on ps3 NA though.

in his own mind

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Sas,I am gonna turn on the ps3,wanna play? pick a map

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 08:29 AM
So uhm, you fellas play PvP in the end or I just wasted my breath (keyboard)?

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 08:31 AM
Sas,I am gonna turn on the ps3,wanna play? pick a map

we dont care what u do. i bet you group tho

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 08:33 AM
Ya'll do realize you can only have four people in a group. Even when the glitch boys group up together they pretty much stick to the same routine, and hang out together.

Read this again pls: most of PvP matches are filled with lower ego players and when you have one group of 6k, it gives the other team huge advantage. Imagine it like playing with 3, 4000 ego players vs 4 6k ones with good gear. When you start losing, one member of your team goes afk other ragequits. Catching my drift now?

It's plain impossible to win a match then especially Capture and Hold.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 08:34 AM
Read this again pls: most of PvP matches are filled with lower ego players and when you have one group of 6k, it gives the other team huge advantage. Imagine it like playing with 3, 4000 ego players vs 4 6k ones with good gear. When you start losing, one member of your team goes afk other ragequits. Catching my drift now?

if they quit, or go afk. it there fault yall lose

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 08:35 AM

I am not catching your drift now. Are you saying that 6k players shouldn't be allowed to join PvP because they're superior to the low ego players?

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 08:40 AM
If those 4 6k ego players going in full group would be joining by themself it would be 2 of them for each team and the match would be balanced.Want a balance? disable pvp for groups and that is all,or reduce their dmg at a 25%,4 players count as 1 in started matches

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 08:41 AM
if they quit, or go afk. it there fault yall lose

Yes and why do they go afk or ragequit? Because of grouped players and it's advantage.

I am not catching your drift now. Are you saying that 6k players shouldn't be allowed to join PvP because they're superior to the low ego players?

No, not banned from pvp wtf. I'm saying that grouping should be handled/fixed. I'm just pointing out the problem, I haven't figured out solution yet. But as for afk-ers they should be kicked after 1min of inactivity and ragequiters should be somehow penalizied for leaving.

Smokey Black
08-22-2016, 08:52 AM
Yes and why do they go afk or ragequit? Because of grouped players and it's advantage.

when I was doing PvP persuits I would join matches and go afk to make a sandwich or clean house to complete the 50 hours of pvp persuit.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 08:54 AM
If those 4 6k ego players going in full group would be joining by themself it would be 2 of them for each team and the match would be balanced.Want a balance? disable pvp for groups and that is all,or reduce their dmg at a 25%,4 players count as 1 in started matches

its 65% less damage in pvp already

The Lady
08-22-2016, 08:55 AM

You have to help the low egos, everyone goes after the kills, then they stay up in the spawn point once the other team has all the points. You boys think kills is what capture and hold is about. When you enter a match you check to see who is on what team. I have spent many matches feeling like I am the only one trying to cap a point. As long as the ego glitches are being abused it doesn't matter about groups. If you don't have glitch users on your team to counter the ones on the other team your screwed regardless of who is grouped or not. If you play PVP enough then you learn the individual tactics and play styles of the people who play. You know who uses the glitches and who plays fair. I don't play PVP just to win the match or get a high score, I play to have fun. You can usually tell by who is on what team which team is going to win.

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 08:55 AM
its 65% less damage in pvp already

4 persons like to go in group to be 4 vs 1? well they should have 25% dmg each one hahaha

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 08:57 AM
You have to help the low egos, everyone goes after the kills, then they stay up in the spawn point once the other team has all the points. You boys think kills is what capture and hold is about. When you enter a match you check to see who is on what team. I have spent many matches feeling like I am the only one trying to cap a point. As long as the ego glitches are being abused it doesn't matter about groups. If you don't have glitch users on your team to counter the ones on the other team your screwed regardless of who is grouped or not. If you play PVP enough then you learn the individual tactics and play styles of the people who play. You know who uses the glitches and who plays fair. I don't play PVP just to win the match or get a high score, I play to have fun. You can usually tell by who is on what team which team is going to win.

yep the devs still havent done nothing about the blur glitchers

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 08:58 AM
yep the devs still havent done nothing about the blur glitchers

Because that does not exists

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 09:12 AM

Nothing exists unless you want it to huh?

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 09:15 AM

it does, they do not take damage , when getting hit with a car in pvp

The Lady
08-22-2016, 09:17 AM

So none of the egos glitch? When you have a player who every time they use blur they stop taking as much damage and can all of a sudden one shot you, but only when they use blur. If they don't use blur or use any other ego then they take damage and deal damage the same through out the match. One of PS3s known glitch user used a weapon that would throw him into overcharge, his blur glitch didn't work, even when he was blurred he took damage as normal. Once he realized his glitch wasn't working he swapped his weapons. Plus the devs have already admitted to it.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 09:22 AM
So none of the egos glitch? When you have a player who every time they use blur they stop taking as much damage and can all of a sudden one shot you, but only when they use blur. If they don't use blur or use any other ego then they take damage and deal damage the same through out the match. One of PS3s known glitch user used a weapon that would throw him into overcharge, his blur glitch didn't work, even when he was blurred he took damage as normal. Once he realized his glitch wasn't working he swapped his weapons. Plus the devs have already admitted to it.

There's videos of this glitch on youtube. Apparently it's fake even with the devs admitting to it.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 09:24 AM
There's videos of this glitch on youtube. Apparently it's fake even with the devs admitting to it.

send a link to rarnok

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 09:24 AM

Well the best player on ps3 NA said that it doesn't exist so that's how it is.

yeah, nope.

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 09:26 AM

Berserker effect of rigs gives overcharge,synergies give overcharge,razor rigs give overcharge too.I would like to see a developerīs comment about that "blur glitch",I use blur since 2014 and I never had any kind of advantage like that and never had troubles killing other people using blur too.You 2 say that since a year ago,since a year ago I see those posts about "blur glitch",if it exists I wonder why Rarnok did not say anything about it,never

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 09:31 AM
Berserker effect of rigs gives overcharge,synergies give overcharge,razor rigs give overcharge too.I would like to see a developerīs comment about that "blur glitch",I use blur since 2014 and I never had any kind of advantage like that and never had troubles killing other people using blur too.You 2 say that since a year ago,since a year ago I see those posts about "blur glitch",if it exists I wonder why Rarnok did not say anything about it,never

its more than than two people that say it. and now there is a vid. and you posted plz dont nerf me

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 09:31 AM
when I was doing PvP persuits I would join matches and go afk to make a sandwich or clean house to complete the 50 hours of pvp persuit.

This is why you should of been kicked out that match, sorry but you probably were ruining gameplay for other players.

First of, I don't have time to help all the low egos playing PvP, but I do help if they ask for advice. Second, not everyone goes for kills, and I never mentioned I went for the kills, tbh I only care about winning the match at the end, so that's quite a bold statement. Third I haven't seen anyone using glitches nor hacks in PvP. No cases like that on PC/EU. Why jumping to conclusion so fast?

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 09:32 AM
Nothing exists unless you want it to huh?

https://i.imgflip.com/19bn6d.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/19bn6d)

Kuroro
its more than than to people that say it. and now there is a vid

Ok well I would like to see the video,where is it?

Antony Harrist

I feel the same, yeh they might be harder to hit, but I've never noticed them not taking damage, on pcna at least

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 09:36 AM
I feel the same, yeh they might be harder to hit, but I've never noticed them not taking damage, on pcna at least

Yeah haven't noticed any Blur bug/glitch except for that one with knifes where they seem teleporting when hitting the target, but it doesn't happen anymore.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 09:40 AM
Yeah haven't noticed any Blur bug/glitch except for that one with knifes where they seem teleporting when hitting the target, but it doesn't happen anymore.

The whole reason they implemented the scaling to 6k in pvp was to help the new guys stay competitive. This doesn't mean that they're on equal ground but it gives them a cushion so they don't get 1 shot by the weak guns (IE: Sludge). You don't have time to help the new guys but want to complain on their behalf? New guys typically stick around for 2 months or less hence Trion pushing out new events every month.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 09:40 AM

they dont even die if you hit them with a oj frag at their feet

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 09:42 AM
blur is glitched

Smokey Black
08-22-2016, 09:44 AM
This is why you should of been kicked out that match, sorry but you probably were ruining gameplay for other players.

So you support the ability to kick players from your own Pvp team but are against groups? You dont have a clue.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 09:45 AM

try running over a blur user in pvp. they take no damage

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 09:47 AM
try running over a blur user in pvp. they take no damage

Check your PMs.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 10:00 AM
Check your PMs.

i did .that was epic

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 10:02 AM
The whole reason they implemented the scaling to 6k in pvp was to help the new guys stay competitive. This doesn't mean that they're on equal ground but it gives them a cushion so they don't get 1 shot by the weak guns (IE: Sludge). You don't have time to help the new guys but want to complain on their behalf? New guys typically stick around for 2 months or less hence Trion pushing out new events every month.

There's still quite a huge gap between low ego's and 6k players. And no one's talking about scaling here, we're talking about grouping. And btw If they (newbies) ask for advice or items I try to lend a hand best I can, I won't take notes on who's doing bad and who's not and then pming them with advices.

So you support the ability to kick players from your own Pvp team but are against groups? You dont have a clue.

It doesn't matter which PvP team, if you're afk, there's a good chance you ruined your teams score, not to mention if there's more afkers with you. If you don't want to play PvP, don't ruin it for others.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 10:05 AM
Ok well I would like to see the video,where is it?

they already sent it to a dev . im not posting glitches on here. its not allowed .

Smokey Black
08-22-2016, 10:13 AM
It doesn't matter which PvP team, if you're afk, there's a good chance you ruined your teams score, not to mention if there's more afkers with you. If you don't want to play PvP, don't ruin it for others.

PvP is what you make it. You have to make your own fun. The only real complaint you should voice is against exploits and glitches being used. All this talk about groups and afk players is what it is, nothing more nothing less.

For example different strokes for different folks..
I've seen players who only care about Kill to death ratios. They will hurt their own team by not capturing points and lose the match but they will have great Kill to deaths. Should they be kicked for ruining it for others(You)

I'm not sure your should even play pvp in defiance it doesn't seem like it is fun for you.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 10:25 AM
There's still quite a huge gap between low ego's and 6k players. And no one's talking about scaling here, we're talking about grouping. And btw If they (newbies) ask for advice or items I try to lend a hand best I can, I won't take notes on who's doing bad and who's not and then pming them with advices.

The real question is would you complain if pvp were too easy? Answer is probably no.

The Lady
08-22-2016, 10:27 AM
First of, I don't have time to help all the low egos playing PvP, but I do help if they ask for advice. Second, not everyone goes for kills, and I never mentioned I went for the kills, tbh I only care about winning the match at the end, so that's quite a bold statement. Third I haven't seen anyone using glitches nor hacks in PvP. No cases like that on PC/EU. Why jumping to conclusion so fast?

You are complaining about low ego guys going against 6k egos in group. I had people help me learn to play PVP in defiance because it is so diverse. Low egos aren't going to know to keep they weapons and shields at their level because of the scaling in PVP, you have to tell them. We have a group of 3000 egos that come into PVP and do really well even against 6k players. I never said you did anything just that new players seem to only go after kills. Your complaint shouldn't be about low egos going against a group, it should be there is a group on the PC that keep killing me in PVP, make them stop grouping.

The Lady
08-22-2016, 10:29 AM
If you admit that such a glitch exists, then you use it, your guilty of exploiting said glitch.

Cobra Crusher
08-22-2016, 10:31 AM

You haven't noticed any blur bugs? You sure you're playing Defiance? lol

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 10:37 AM

Imagine how some of us felt playing this game when it first came out. We didn't have the luxury of knowing what to do or having people help us.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 10:38 AM
Imagine how some of us felt playing this game when it first came out. We didn't have the luxury of knowing what to do or having people help us.

or how to pvp. and cloak was insane. everyone used it

Khoridai
08-22-2016, 10:41 AM
Pistol:
DPS: 58842.6823474

Assault Rifle:
DPS: 42360.2294455

Detonator:
DPS Max: 47085.9459459
DPS Min: 4709.18918919

Sub Machine Gun:
DPS: 50000.3530315

Shotgun:
DPS: 59237.3459716

Light Machine Gun:
DPS: 55431.2125535

:D

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 10:41 AM
or how to pvp. and cloak was insane. everyone used it

I wouldn't even call it cloak back then; it should have been called ghost. Ghosting people left and right.

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 10:43 AM
Pistol:
DPS: 58842.6823474

Assault Rifle:
DPS: 42360.2294455

Detonator:
DPS Max: 47085.9459459
DPS Min: 4709.18918919

Sub Machine Gun:
DPS: 50000.3530315

Shotgun:
DPS: 59237.3459716

Light Machine Gun:
DPS: 55431.2125535

:D

What??
https://i.imgur.com/iqbY2Sa.gif

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 10:44 AM
PvP is what you make it. You have to make your own fun. The only real complaint you should voice is against exploits and glitches being used. All this talk about groups and afk players is what it is, nothing more nothing less.

For example different strokes for different folks..
I've seen players who only care about Kill to death ratios. They will hurt their own team by not capturing points and lose the match but they will have great Kill to deaths. Should they be kicked for ruining it for others(You)

I'm not sure your should even play pvp in defiance it doesn't seem like it is fun for you.

They will hardly hurt their own team killing others at keeping them at bay, which means away from points. Why are you so offended? Better question: why am I even responding to this when you make no sense.

The real question is would you complain if pvp were too easy? Answer is probably no.

If it means it's easy for me, then it's hard for someone else, meaning something is wrong and you would be talking to another name on the forum.

Your complaint shouldn't be about low egos going against a group, it should be there is a group on the PC that keep killing me in PVP, make them stop grouping.

Once again, I've never said someone keeps killing me over and over again, i'm saying that there's unbalanced gameplay in PvP which is obviously casued by grouping high ego players. Once again I'm saying that it's ruining PvP experience not only for me, but for everyone else.

You haven't noticed any blur bugs? You sure you're playing Defiance? lol

Actually I haven't, nor did I heard anyone mention it untill now. It could be that only consoles are having this problem but i'm leaning towards lag more as a main suspect.

Cobra Crusher
08-22-2016, 10:48 AM
They will hardly hurt their own team killing others at keeping them at bay, which means away from points. Why are you so offended? Better question: why am I even responding to this when you make no sense.

If it means it's easy for me, then it's hard for someone else, meaning something is wrong and you would be talking to another name on the forum.

Once again, I've never said someone keeps killing me over and over again, i'm saying that there's unbalanced gameplay in PvP which is obviously casued by grouping high ego players. Once again I'm saying that it's ruining PvP experience not only for me, but for everyone else.

Actually I haven't, nor did I heard anyone mention it untill now. It could be that only consoles are having this problem but i'm leaning towards lag more as a main suspect.

Not lag when people can blur nonstop and are invincible against frags and being run over by the cerebus.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 10:50 AM
I wouldn't even call it cloak back then; it should have been called ghost. Ghosting people left and right.

yep ghost . they used decoy alot in deathmatch tho

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 10:50 AM

Wipe your tears and
http://i.imgur.com/8j6xZUd.jpg

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 10:51 AM

With the influx of new players it's always going to be hard for someone else. That's not really a valid argument for a f2p game.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 10:52 AM
Not lag when people can blur nonstop and are invincible against frags and being run over by the cerebus.

No idea mate, never saw it happen (like I said, could be on consoles only), but about being run over, I think that Stim for melee damage is makes it impossible to be knocked back.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 10:52 AM
With the influx of new players it's always going to be hard for someone else. That's not really a valid argument for a f2p game.

its the mexi.net

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 10:59 AM

Your question wasn't either but I tried answering it best I can. Well it seems pointless having this discussion anymore. I respect your opinion, I just voiced mine and spoke my mind about grouping advantages, which I believe are far unfair. Last question, anyone here that replied play on PC/EU PvP or PvP in general? (I don't mean 2-3 matches a day, I meant regularly)

Cobra Crusher
08-22-2016, 11:00 AM
No idea mate, never saw it happen (like I said, could be on consoles only), but about being run over, I think that Stim for melee damage is makes it impossible to be knocked back.

Only happens with blur and it's not the stims because it happens to non sword users who have blur on too.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 11:06 AM
Only happens with blur and it's not the stims because it happens to non sword users who have blur on too.

Like i've said, never saw it happen, or hear someone complain about it on PC/EU.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Your question wasn't either but I tried answering it best I can. Well it seems pointless having this discussion anymore. I respect your opinion, I just voiced mine and spoke my mind about grouping advantages, which I believe are far unfair. Last question, anyone here that replied play on PC/EU PvP or PvP in general? (I don't mean 2-3 matches a day, I meant regularly)

My question was valid, but there's no correct answer to it. The system is flawed in Defiance and it shouldn't take very long to see/recognize that.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 11:17 AM
My question was valid, but there's no correct answer to it. The system is flawed in Defiance and it shouldn't take very long to see/recognize that.

There is, but the answers varies from person to person and it actually doesn't have anything to do with our topic.
You say it's flawed, I pointed out flaws. Do you play PvP?

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 11:19 AM
There is, but the answers varies from person to person and it actually doesn't have anything to do with our topic.
You say it's flawed, I pointed out flaws. Do you play PvP?

I played PvP when all the guns did the exact same damage regardless of ego and yeah I've played PvP quite a bit, just not much as of late. Have I seen all of this? Yes and then some.

PS- You trying to stick up for the little guy is a mute point. You have much to learn young padawan.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 11:23 AM
I played PvP when all the guns did the exact same damage regardless of ego and yeah I've played PvP quite a bit, just not much as of late. Have I seen all of this? Yes and then some.

PS- You trying to stick up for the little guy is a mute point.

So you don't play PvP. I'm not sticking up for anyone, he just agreed with me, a player that plays PvP, that is all. My goodness I argued with you about the game aspect you don't even play. Makes me doubt others that "play PvP" in this thread. Seems even more pointless to continue this discussion.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 11:28 AM
So you don't play PvP. I'm not sticking up for anyone, he just agreed with me, a player that plays PvP, that is all. My goodness I argued with you about the game aspect you don't even play. Makes me doubt others that "play PvP" in this thread. Seems even more pointless to continue this discussion.

I assure you I understand the mechanics of PvP in Defiance. If this is the conclusion you have come to then you will never learn.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 11:35 AM
I assure you I understand the mechanics of PvP in Defiance. If this is the conclusion you have come to then you will never learn.

How can you understand when you don't play, PvP aspect changes with each update. Each update buffs weapon, making them useful in PvP, making some OP. Rendering some perks useful aswell. Some tactics start working, some stop. What are you on about. It's not a conclusion, you just said that you played before, now you don't. These are your words.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 11:40 AM
How can you understand when you don't play, PvP aspect changes with each update. Each update buffs weapon, making them useful in PvP, making some OP. Rendering some perks useful aswell. Some tactics start working, some stop. What are you on about. It's not a conclusion, you just said that you played before, now you don't. These are your words.

I've been playing on the PTS when they release patches for almost a year and a half. Does this satisfy your question?

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 11:46 AM
I've been playing on the PTS when they release patches for almost a year and a half. Does this satisfy your question?

Only if my question was "high ego grouping on PTS a problem?" It's not about satisfaction, just plain honesty. If you fellas don't play PvP, why are you throwing in your opinions on it?

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 11:48 AM
Only if my question was "high ego grouping on PTS a problem?" It's not about satisfaction, just plain honesty.

You're joking right?

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 11:56 AM
You're joking right?

If I really have to explain myself for your question and my answer, than there's really nothing left discussing with you about this topic.

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 11:57 AM
Only if my question was "high ego grouping on PTS a problem?" It's not about satisfaction, just plain honesty. If you fellas don't play PvP, why are you throwing in your opinions on it?

Again, there's nothing wrong with grouping. You're trying to tear down one of the selling points to ANY MMO. Group play is one of the biggest parts of MMOs and you want to take that away, because "the low egos" can't handle playing Against a higher ego player? So, tell me why should low ego players be given everything a 6k player has when that 6k player has dedicated exorbitant amounts of time to the game to acquire his gear?

6k is the goal. If you scale to 6k, the game attempts to help you. Your goal should be to get there yourself.

Groups are just a means of playing with friends. Why are they being punished for other players lack of incentive to leveling up?

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 11:59 AM
Again, there's nothing wrong with grouping. You're trying to tear down one of the selling points to ANY MMO. Group play is one of the biggest parts of MMOs and you want to take that away, because "the low egos" can't handle playing Against a higher ego player? So, tell me why should low ego players be given everything a 6k player has when that 6k player has dedicated exorbitant amounts of time to the game to acquire his gear?

6k is the goal. If you scale to 6k, the game attempts to help you. Your goal should be to get there yourself.

Groups are just a means of playing with friends. Why are they being punished for other players lack of incentive to leveling up?

So basicly what you just have said, is that you enjoy ****** low ego's just because it's fun doing it with your mates. I've got nothing about grouping with your friends in PvE, but in PvP, it makes life miserable for others (especially low egos) just so you can have a " means of playing with friends "

PS: I just realized you like grouping and playing like that, that's why you defend it so fiercely.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 12:00 PM
low egos , need to get good friends

Smokey Black
08-22-2016, 12:02 PM
Sounds like grouping is making your experience miserable. Not low egos, may I ask what your ego is Disko?

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 12:02 PM
So basicly what you just have said, is that you enjoy ****** low ego's just because it's fun doing it with your mates. I've got nothing about grouping with your friends in PvE, but in PvP, it makes life miserable for others (especially low egos) just so you can have a " means of playing with friends "

PS: I just realized you like grouping and playing like that, that's why you defend it so fiercely

What you're saying is that high egos should be penalized for playing together because of the low egos. Let's chase away paying customers for people that won't be around for more than 2 months.

#logic

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 12:05 PM
low egos can learn from the hig ego players. How would they ever become better if it wasn't for the high ego guys killing them over and over again??

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 12:06 PM

Then. Don't. Play.

I don't give two flying sh*ts about low ego players. If they aren't doing well, then level up. If they can't grasp that leveling up helps them in terms of weapon dmg and hp, then they don't belong on this game.

If they're looking to play this game solely for PvP, then they have no reason for even being on the game imo.

You don't see people complaining that it's too easy playing expos as a 6k player in a group. PvP is end content just the same as expos and as such, low egos have no business playing it.

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 12:08 PM
What you're saying is that high egos should be penalized for playing together because of the low egos. Let's chase away paying customers for people that won't be around for more than 2 months.

#logic

I've never said penalized, I've just noted that matchmaking is unbalanced when there's a group of players in matchmaking and should be resolved. Example: Make Matchmaking that if if you group with your 6k Ego friend, the other team has to have at least two 5-6k ego on other side. Same as if there's 4 of you. Make matchmaking balanced.

I've never said penalized

Sounds like grouping is making your experience miserable. Not low egos, may I ask what your ego is Disko?

It's ruining not only mine, (newbies especially) it ruins for other, 6k ego, normal players that don't group up in order to **** opponent team. I'm 6k.

low egos can learn from the hig ego players. How would they ever become better if it wasn't for the high ego guys killing them over and over again??

Not even going to answer this one.

Then. Don't. Play.

I don't give two flying sh*ts about low ego players. If they aren't doing well, then level up. If they can't grasp that leveling up helps them in terms of weapon dmg and hp, then they don't belong on this game.

If they're looking to play this game solely for PvP, then they have no reason for even being on the game imo.

You don't see people complaining that it's too easy playing expos as a 6k player in a group. PvP is end content just the same as expos and as such, low egos have no business playing it.

You're not making any sense. Let's point out the wrongs: It's not all about low ego's being bad, it's about matchmaking which goes to hell when there's a grouped 6kers in match. Why can't ego 3000 enjoy PvP? By your statement, Trion shouldn't allow anyone bellow 6k to play PvP since it's "End game content"

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 12:12 PM
matchmaking is staying the way it is............

clay marrow
08-22-2016, 12:15 PM
darn you ARSO youre tearing this family apart.. lol

defiance pvp is what it is. if you cant find enjoyment in it dont play it, especially if it gets you mad.

do i think starting a match 4 on 1 is fair? no. but if it is than thats the match im playing and im going to do the best i can do and have fun while doing it.. it has no other affect on my life than those moments of enjoyment..

step your game up and bully the bullies eeesh....

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 12:17 PM
darn you ARSO youre tearing this family apart.. lol

defiance pvp is what it is. if you cant find enjoyment in it dont play it, especially if it gets you mad.

do i think starting a match 4 on 1 is fair? no. but if it is than thats the match im playing and im going to do the best i can do and have fun while doing it.. it has no other affect on my life than those moments of enjoyment..

step your game up and bully the bullies eeesh....

You see something unfair, and you go along with it. I don't, I point it out, and try to find a solution. I group up with my fellow clannies when I see someone grouping up, but you can't always do that. I'm not online 24/7 nor are my clannies.

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 12:18 PM
I've never said penalized, I've just noted that matchmaking is unbalanced when there's a group of players in matchmaking and should be resolved. Example: Make Matchmaking that if if you group with your 6k Ego friend, the other team has to have at least two 5-6k ego on other side. Same as if there's 4 of you. Make matchmaking balanced.

It's ruining not only mine, (newbies especially) it ruins for other, 6k ego, normal players that don't group up in order to **** opponent team. I'm 6k.

You're not making any sense. Let's point out the wrongs: It's not all about low ego's being bad, it's about matchmaking which goes to hell when there's a grouped 6kers in match. Why can't ego 3000 enjoy PvP? By your statement, Trion shouldn't allow anyone bellow 6k to play PvP since it's "End game content"

I made perfect sense. Im not saying low ego players can't enjoy PvP, they just need to realize, it doesn't revolve around them, and thus Grouping and match making won't be disabled to baby them. If they wanna play, they get the full package in all its glory. They just needa level up and get better

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 12:18 PM
You see something unfair, and you go along with it. I don't, I point it out, and try to find a solution. I group up with my fellow clannies when I see someone grouping up, but you can't always do that. I'm not online 24/7 nor are my clannies.

You just can't be satisfied, can you?

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 12:20 PM
I made perfect sense. Im not saying low ego players can't enjoy PvP, they just need to realize, it doesn't revolve around them, and thus Grouping and match making won't be disabled to baby them. If they wanna play, they get the full package in all its glory. They just needa level up and get better

Until they hit at least 5500 ego, score some jp's, get nice rig and chips for it, some neat shield... yeah that's gonna take some time...Until then, they're just gonna get buttf-ed.

You just can't be satisfied, can you?

I'm just trying to point out a problem which you obviously can't see because you either don't play PvP or basicly you are the problem.

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 12:21 PM

I'm sure there will be a patch to matchmaking as soon as you have some money for said patch. Trion is not going to change matchmaking because a handful of people complained about it. PLEASE STOP DUMPING MONEY INTO PVP. DUMP MONEY INTO NEW SERVERS. I can't think of a single person that groups up with 3 other 6ks and says "Hey guys let's go find a bunch of low egos to kill." Never once have I seen anything like that. Low egos are collateral damage.

If they want to separate PvP then separate everything. I mean WM, expos and anything else that's considered end game content. If it's so unfair then it's unfair for high egos to carry low egos through WM, co ops, and everything else.

Sounds fair ~enough to me.

The Lady
08-22-2016, 12:22 PM
I only play PVP, I don't do expos or co-ops or anything else. Sometimes I group with friends and sometimes I go in solo, even against those same friends. Not at ego 6k, and I can tell you groups are not the balancing issue. There is no difference between having 4 6k ego guys grouped on one team and having 4 random 6k ego guys on one team. That is what team chat is for. I guarantee that if they did take out groups then those people would just keep quitting and rejoining to get on the same team. That is what we did when we use to have clan fights back in the day.

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 12:22 PM
so, diskosvir, again what ego are you?

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 12:25 PM
I'm sure there will be a patch to matchmaking as soon as you have some money for said patch. Trion is not going to change matchmaking because a handful of people complained about it. PLEASE STOP DUMPING MONEY INTO PVP. DUMP MONEY INTO NEW SERVERS. I can't think of a single person that groups up with 3 other 6ks and says "Hey guys let's go find a bunch of low egos to kill." Never once have I seen anything like that. Low egos are collateral damage.

If they want to separate PvP then separate everything. I mean WM, expos and anything else that's considered end game content. If it's so unfair then it's unfair for high egos to carry low egos through WM, co ops, and everything else.

Sounds fair ~enough to me.

^ I mean, I don't even like seeing them. Just don't let them play the game. Lol.

I mean, we already got a lot of.... less than intelligent... 6k players these days anyways since that XP patch.

Smokey Black
08-22-2016, 12:31 PM
There will not be any major changes to matchmaking because not enough players play PvP to make them work. For example they said this patch today will include a change to matchmaking.

it used to be you could Que up pvp and get into a new game vs a group and you would be 1 vs 4.

With the patch they made it so you would need 2 vs 4 to que up.

Trion said they cannot increase this limit because not enough people play PvP. So you would spend way more time standing around waiting for more people to join.. during this wait some players will get frustrated and leave causing you to have to wait longer. Thus killing pvp all together in the name of fairness.

You have good intentions but let me remind you "The path to hell was paved with good intentions"

DiskoSvir
08-22-2016, 12:39 PM
I can't think of a single person that groups up with 3 other 6ks and says "Hey guys let's go find a bunch of low egos to kill." Never once have I seen anything like that.

That's exaggaration but you don't have to yell it out to go along with it.

can tell you groups are not the balancing issue. There is no difference between having 4 6k ego guys grouped on one team and having 4 random 6k ego guys on one team.

Slight difference but I mostly agree but, problem is, that happens rarelly.

so, diskosvir, again what ego are you?

6k, I mentioned it on edit in my last posts because I forgot. My apologies. I'm talking with 4 players, bear with me :)

There will not be any major changes to matchmaking because not enough players play PvP to make them work. For example they said this patch today will include a change to matchmaking.

it used to be you could Que up pvp and get into a new game vs a group and you would be 1 vs 4.

With the patch they made it so you would need 2 vs 4 to que up.

Trion said they cannot increase this limit because not enough people play PvP. So you would spend way more time standing around waiting for more people to join.. during this wait some players will get frustrated and leave causing you to have to wait longer. Thus killing pvp all together in the name of fairness.

You have good intentions but let me remind you "The path to hell was paved with good intentions"

About that, I believe it doesn't have to be reworked that way to fix that problem, there has to be some other solution other than hurting other players to relieve the pain of others. Like I said, I can't think of solution for this but i'm confident there is one :)

konstantinov
08-22-2016, 12:51 PM
That's exaggaration but you don't have to yell it out to go along with it.

Slight difference but I mostly agree but, problem is, that happens rarelly.

6k, I mentioned it on edit in my last posts because I forgot. My apologies. I'm talking with 4 players, bear with me :)

About that, I believe it doesn't have to be reworked that way to fix that problem, there has to be some other solution other than hurting other players to relieve the pain of others. Like I said, I can't think of solution for this but i'm confident there is one :)

Where's your solution then? I'm sure by now everyone sees that you're trying to be the white knight for PC EU and that's find and dandy but why are you fighting someone else's battle?

Skiller115
08-22-2016, 01:02 PM
What's the big deal? If you play pvp games you're going to have to get used to playing against stacked teams. I doubt you played a real pvp game because in Defiance grouping up is nothing compared to what you would face on a shooter!

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 02:09 PM
There is no point to discuss about pvp with people that does not play it or people that exploits that broken matchmaking

Sir Oliver
08-22-2016, 02:21 PM
There is no point to discuss about pvp with people that does not play it or people that exploits that broken matchmaking

He has spoken.

https://i.imgflip.com/19c70b.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/19c70b)via Imgflip Meme Generator (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

AwareRelic
08-22-2016, 03:57 PM
No there is Bullies, before I became 6k myself I was being ganged up on by 3 or 4 6k all together. I mean if u cant take on a 3k and have to gang up with 3 6k because they are kicking ur sorry butt maybe u need to quit because they just schooled u.

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 04:01 PM
No there is Bullies, before I became 6k myself I was being ganged up on by 3 or 4 6k all together. I mean if u cant take on a 3k and have to gang up with 3 6k because they are kicking ur sorry butt maybe u need to quit because they just schooled u.

It's just more efficient for four people to kill one person than a one on one. There is no such thing as honor or duels and it isn't bullying to be ganged up on. Take dark souls invasions for example: an invader can meet up with another and try to kill the host, but that doesn't make them bullies, if they team up and work together they're stronger. The same concept applies to defiance PvP.

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 04:13 PM
It's just more efficient for four people to kill one person than a one on one. There is no such thing as honor or duels and it isn't bullying to be ganged up on. Take dark souls invasions for example: an invader can meet up with another and try to kill the host, but that doesn't make them bullies, if they team up and work together they're stronger. The same concept applies to defiance PvP.

And defiance pvp is wrong and broken,it is the only game where that happens because people is allowed to join in group unbalancing matchmaking

Hexthat
08-22-2016, 04:16 PM
it would be nice if the matchmaking fixed it like only put players who join on the team that needs players, but it does not do that

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 04:17 PM
And defiance pvp is wrong and broken,it is the only game where that happens because people is allowed to join in group unbalancing matchmaking

Nah, nothing wrong with playing with friends.

If people actually got better, they wouldn't have this problem.

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 04:19 PM
Nah, nothing wrong with playing with friends.

If people actually got better, they wouldn't have this problem.

Better or not,if there is a started match and a group joins,its team has 4 more players than the other

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 04:23 PM
Better or not,if there is a started match and a group joins,its team has 4 more players than the other

And if you're the best pvper, I'm sure you can manage to kill them.

Kuroro
08-22-2016, 04:27 PM
And if you're the best pvper, I'm sure you can manage to kill them.

With the pvp changes I cant kill 2 or more together at the same time unless I use an explosive,but 1 vs 1 usually is br vs br,so I kill 1 but someone kills me from behind while I do that,for example (only if they are good enough tho).And,even if I am the best pvper or not,this is not a problem for me,it is a problem for the entire team.If the entire team were good as me there would not be any problem but as someone said before,matches are filled with newbies.Maybe I can handle it,but what is left for the rest of the team? Also,no one can capture 2 or 3 points at once

Calm like a Bomb
08-22-2016, 04:29 PM
Ohh Jesus F'n Christ, we all know about the problems with PvP, you know, I know, the Devs know, I think there's hardly anyone that dont know...if you don't like it then don't play it...it is what it is!!!

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 04:36 PM
Ohh Jesus F'n Christ, we all know about the problems with PvP, you know, I know, the Devs know, I think there's hardly anyone that dont know...if you don't like it then don't play it...it is what it is!!!

Do you like pizza?

Calm like a Bomb
08-22-2016, 04:41 PM
Do you like pizza?

Only if it's a supreme Chicago style pizza, not one of those wussy California pizzas with kale and pineapple on it. :p

Ea Rapture
08-22-2016, 04:46 PM
Only if it's a supreme Chicago style pizza, not one of those wussy California pizzas with kale and pineapple on it. :p

Not pineapple! Nooooooooo!

What's this Chicago style one have on it?

The Lady
08-22-2016, 04:51 PM

Pineapple, Canadian bacon, and jalapeņos.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 04:52 PM
Pineapple, Canadian bacon, and jalapeņos.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....that sounds good .on thin crust

missmar
08-22-2016, 07:07 PM
PLEASE STOP DUMPING MONEY INTO PVP. DUMP MONEY INTO NEW SERVERS.

...wat? thats not how changes to pvp work

stoodakiss
08-23-2016, 12:32 AM

holey freakin shat snacks defiance is not the only game that allows players to join in groups.

Sir Oliver
08-23-2016, 01:06 AM
holey freakin shat snacks defiance is not the only game that allows players to join in groups.

That guy reminds me of my brother's newborn son. So much crying for no reason at all.

ARSO
08-23-2016, 01:43 AM
Holy s bomb Its just a post didn't think I was gonna see 183 replies geeze I said this not too long ago lol carry on

konstantinov
08-23-2016, 03:27 AM
...wat? thats not how changes to pvp work

I'd agree with you if stuff actually did work.

The Lady
08-23-2016, 04:38 AM
So let me get this straight, when defiance launched part of its selling points were unlike other games you can group of with your friends and do missions which at the time was co-op maps and PVP, plus you can take your weapons from PVE and use them for everything including PVP. Ya'll want them to take what makes this game different from all others and change it to a COD clone?

konstantinov
08-23-2016, 04:41 AM
So let me get this straight, when defiance launched part of its selling points were unlike other games you can group of with your friends and do missions which at the time was co-op maps and PVP, plus you can take your weapons from PVE and use them for everything including PVP. Ya'll want them to take what makes this game different from all others and change it to a COD clone?

They want Defiance to be more accommodating to their play style.

The Lady
08-23-2016, 04:59 AM
They want Defiance to be more accommodating to their play style.

Then they need to go play a different game. Really tired of the Nerf everything so only the stuff I use is OP and glitched crowd coming on here and saying they speak for the majority when they don't. We get it you spent time to get the most OPd stuff you can get so you can go kill everything in PVP, and now people in groups are working together to kill you. I haven't seen a match launch in a very long time where it was one person only on one team and four people on the other. After launch people dc, or yep they quit. Trion can not do anything about that. Again, can usually tell which team is going to win just by the names on the teams. I'm sure people quit matches and join the other team for that reason as well. Defiance as other things to do besides PVP, unfortunately you need a group for those.

DiskoSvir
08-23-2016, 05:07 AM

Yeah, grouping would be balanced if matchmaking was balanced. Well, no point in replying anymore because apparently, words like to be twisted here for own amusement.

"I don't actually play the game but there's no need for bug fixes, balance fixes etc. because they're part of the game and you should adjust to play with it, otherwise you're a crying noob."

My apologies, I won't point my finger on any bugs/glitches/unbalances anymore.

The Lady
08-23-2016, 05:17 AM
Yeah, grouping would be balanced if matchmaking was balanced. Well, no point in replying anymore because apparently, words like to be twisted here for own amusement.

"I don't actually play the game but there's no need for bug fixes, balance fixes etc. because they're part of the game and you should adjust to play with it, otherwise you're a crying noob."

My apologies, I won't point my finger on any bugs/glitches/unbalances anymore.

Again only play PVP, don't play any of the other things. Only doing this event so I can get the 30 inventory spaces. (which by the way is a nice change) The problem isn't in the match making it is in the people quitting or DCd at the start of the match. You sir have valid points, but groups isn't the problem. They need to fix the glitches, and the other issues so more people can get into the matches. You guys on PC are lucky not to deal with some of the glitches that we do PS3, and when you have a group that uses the glitches and goes into a match, grouping up is the best way to deal with them.

PithHelmetIrath
08-23-2016, 05:33 AM
Ya'll want them to take what makes this game different from all others and change it to a COD clone?

I don't.. but apparently, others do.

stoodakiss
08-23-2016, 12:15 PM

amen lets keep defiance defiancy and less codish

Ocho
08-24-2016, 04:04 PM
Hey folks,

PvP in a MMO is always about a group activity, and group activities are always more fun with friends. Playing with friends is something really important for Defiance, and any change that limits that is not something we'd consider right now.

Of course 6k EGO players do have an advantage. Even placed in the same gear they would likely have an advantage just because they have more experience and familiarity with the game. That's something inherent to games, the playing field is never completely level.

Since folks have had plenty of opportunity to weigh in, and further discussion is unlikely to produce different results, we'll go ahead and lock this one. If you have anything else you'd like to share on this topic, my email is always open. Ecleaver@trionworlds.com