08-22-2016, 12:47 PM
quit watching the clock.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-22-2016, 12:56 PM
quit watching the clock.

its up now!

twsnagy
08-22-2016, 01:23 PM
after patching once on na server n playing 5mins... i was up to go on eu server.... but surprise!!!!i must patch a second time....

Johnny Gatt
08-22-2016, 02:55 PM
I was on ps3 at around 4 pm est... just now got first major.

twsnagy
08-22-2016, 02:59 PM
i m still out.... it s patching n patching over n over....it patches 10mins then starts over again n again... you re missing a mjr???? lol im missing the 1st day.....

twsnagy
08-22-2016, 10:49 PM
i d really need some help here.... so yesterday i patched on na server 1st (worked 1st attempt) picked up my daily n weekly rewards... then switched to eu server n it asked me to patch n repatch over n over(it never ends...)so i reloaded na server n had to repatch to do so (i repatched n have been able to play n do at least 1 major 99 for each toon(6)) then i decided to switch back for eu server n it s definetly asking to patch over n over( it happened 5h ago n also atm)... so i m reloading na server better be patched then not be....n it s working on the 1st attempt just had to repatch for the 3rd time to access na server....so i just made the last test to check if the game wasnt going to ask me to repatch if i just restarted my game...n noit didnt.... mjr event btw @WT lol.....

so all this leads me to 1 question: why the f... the game is asking only me to repatch when i switch servers???? at the moment im on NA server playing(platform xbox server NA n IGN SCOR PION)

twsnagy
08-23-2016, 03:06 AM
i left my game patching on eu when i left this morning n my 360 went off without achieving it.... so i m patching on eu once more... i read ocho or destro saying it ll be fixed on the servers restart....but eu restarted at 5am my time....n it didnt change anything...so now that both servers had their restart... maybe this time it ll go through..... n nooooooo 2nd patch in a row...... well all the stuff i m buying is for european server so plzzz make make a new patch..... or refund my na toons with all i bought for eu..... its a concern patron talking...
i know its totally abnormal to have to repatch after patching n playing on a server..... fix this issue that causes an infinite patch on eu server.....i know it seems im alone have this issue...good reason toinvestigate n dont let it spread..

platform xbox
server na main toon kanan yan
server eu main toon kanan nayan

twsnagy
08-23-2016, 03:07 AM
n plzzz remind me how to file a ticket!!!!... plzzzz

Johnny Gatt
08-23-2016, 03:16 AM
n plzzz remind me how to file a ticket!!!!... plzzzz

Do you have your account linked to Trion on Glyph?
Your have to log in to glyph and go to support to submit a ticket.

Johnny Gatt
08-23-2016, 03:18 AM
It sounds like you are having trouble with eu server. I am on ps3 na and xbox 360 na. I had no problems patching in on either system.

Anyone else on eu servers having similar issue ??

twsnagy
08-23-2016, 03:27 AM
i m having the same trouble on na now too :/ the patch is infinite....

twsnagy
08-23-2016, 04:06 AM
nope im alone with this bug.... n i just filed a reportafter retryingit just said patch error