PDA

View Full Version : these new event major arkfalls...

Sarcanith
08-22-2016, 03:12 PM
usually not one to post my frustrations on game forums but good lord... the last 2 majors i did i don't think i saw but MAYBE 15 mobs for the entire final of it... what in the hell is causing this to happen and is there any way at all to fix it? there's just no way to get any kind of score with this happening

Antony Harrist
08-22-2016, 03:40 PM
It's new, peak hours, and everyone is doing them, so mobs don't last very long. Will calm down and be a lot harder probably after a week or so

LOOKxATxTHISxI
08-22-2016, 03:50 PM
It used to be your internet....
Then it was people had too much in claims....
Then it was too many inventory slots.....
Then it was the exchange......
Now it's 99 problems, but Trion having issues ain't 1

Serious note majors always bring people back outta the woodwork, with Infectors and bmg spamming and 100's of people around in a small area the hamsters are getting overworked

Johnny Stranger
08-22-2016, 06:09 PM
It used to be your internet....
Then it was people had too much in claims....
Then it was too many inventory slots.....
Then it was the exchange......
Now it's 99 problems, but Trion having issues ain't 1

Serious note majors always bring people back outta the woodwork, with Infectors and bmg spamming and 100's of people around in a small area the hamsters are getting overworked

Love this :)

Sarcanith
08-22-2016, 08:18 PM
It's new, peak hours, and everyone is doing them, so mobs don't last very long. Will calm down and be a lot harder probably after a week or so

no no i mean like... they aren't even showing up, they're invisible or something. every once in a while i see a red dot on the compass but there's no mob there and even firing I'm not hitting anything. I've never seen it this bad before

Ctss3xxy
08-22-2016, 08:24 PM
no no i mean like... they aren't even showing up, they're invisible or something. every once in a while i see a red dot on the compass but there's no mob there and even firing I'm not hitting anything. I've never seen it this bad before

As they said above the infectors and bmgs and too many people at the majors, is causing the issue.

I am having the same problem, invisible enemies, so watching a red dot on minimap and hitting with an 'infector' :) max score up to now is 12k... and the scores on minors are not even bringing up a scoreboard or registering that a minor has been done.