PDA

View Full Version : How do I equip weapons?!

Rend
04-07-2013, 09:30 AM
OK, I donīt know whatīs happening.
Since yesterday I donīt seem to be able to equip new weapons. Despite the fact that the UI is hideous, I at least could change weapons when going into interface, click weapon, and then double click on the one I wanted to use instead.
This does not work anymore, and I have no idea why! I click, I double click, I spam click - nothing.

What is up with that crap again, can anyone help me?

djin
04-07-2013, 09:36 AM
This is probably because you are still comparing weapons. Make sure you hit Exit Compare and try again.

Exes
04-07-2013, 09:38 AM
If you equip stuff from the loadout menu it bugs out most of the time. Click the item that you already have equipped. Click equip at the bottom of the screen, then click the weapon you wanted to equip and click that button again.

If you simply open the inventory and equip from there it usually works without any problems.

Avenger
04-07-2013, 09:44 AM
The loadout screens seem to keep hitting glitches with me. If I open the loadout screen from the game and change a weapon it works fine. But if I go to a different loadout and try to change an item it won't let me equip it. I need to go back into the game on the loadout I want to change, then back to the loadout screen, and then it will let me make changes.

Rend
04-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Oh shoot! I did not even realize that there was an "equip" button. Thanks for pointing that out lol, works now for me! :P

About the loadout screen:
Holy **** that is annoying, I agree. Whenever you change your loadout, you first always need to go back into game-screen, and open menu up again. Only then you are able to make changes to it.
Which is probably one of the most annoying things, along with the general PC UI and the pathetic chat.
In order to change letīs take a grenade in this example, and letīs assume you already have all 5 loadouts unlocked, you need a mind boggling 6x5 = 30 actions(!!) to equip a new grenade upgrade for all your loadouts.
It is beyond me how this ridiculous UI made it to the PC version :S

I really hope they are working on a proper PC UI, damn :(