PDA

View Full Version : No Arkforge Gained in 99 Problems

Ryu Soba JP
08-22-2016, 10:43 PM
I haven't checked all toons but my main toon is not gaining Arkforge. I logged in after servers were unlocked. I've already done 15 majors pursuit. Plus about 5 other majors past that on my main, and 1 major each on the other 4 toons. Anyone else not gaining Arkforge? I did purchase the Bundle for this event and 2 supply crates out of the bit store if that helps. -Markeen PS3 NA

MasterProtector
08-22-2016, 11:05 PM
frankly... not enough enemies and grid have obscenely low point scores.

Ryu Soba JP
08-23-2016, 12:08 AM
Hmm, this would be the first event in 2 years I've never got at least 1 Arkforge from a major Arkfall. Perhaps it's for the reason you are saying, however, wouldn't that be the same for scoring low in all arkfalls and why when I did have a high score I still got 0?

Ea Rapture
08-23-2016, 12:25 AM
Maybe Trion just reduced af costs so they could secretly ninja nerf rewards.

clay marrow
08-23-2016, 02:15 AM
Maybe Trion just reduced af costs so they could secretly ninja nerf rewards.

well of course now that youve said it.
op im receiving af from majors but it is very low, questionably low....:confused:

Johnny Gatt
08-23-2016, 03:12 AM
I have gotten 1 forge from one major that I scored kind of high on. The 99 majors are over in just a few minutes, so I think it is just a case of not scoring high enough to qualify for af. I am just doing the final stage of majors as usual with about 10k score.

The points for kills... when you can see something to kill... are pretty low. The inquisitors, although cool to see at an arkfall, are not really designed as an arkfall boss, they are dying before they hit the ground, and if you manage to tag one, again points not very high.
The longest major for me lasted almost very nearly 4 minutes.

Johnny Stranger
08-23-2016, 04:44 AM
yea , I think I scored in the 20's a couple times , mostly around 12-14 ...think I remember seeing af at the bottom of screen ...
my problem is the minors ( well a couple spawn points) are usually placed in some of the hardest , furthest ways to get to .... I have arrived literally 6 times as the damn thing has ended...getting to 25 is going to be really a challenge on one toon , never mind two ...not a fun event as is ....majors are over in 5 to 6 minutes .. scores can't generate enough to even garner more than 3 -4 keys...yep , working as intended ... :)

but it is FREE !!! TY Trion ...once again , no disappointment here !!!

Squint_421
08-23-2016, 04:52 AM
The AF payout needs to be buffed...... Got 50k^^^ score at a 99 major & yay 2 af smh -_-

Destromathe
08-23-2016, 08:21 AM
Hey All,

We have been seeing reports of Majors ending too quickly, and score values not going high enough to obtain proper rewards. We are looking into this now, and will let you know as soon as we have some possible solutions. Thanks for the feedback!

Johnny Dbag
08-23-2016, 09:22 AM
Hopefully you can adjust the minors as well as they are ending too quickly to get to.

Hexthat
08-23-2016, 09:28 AM
Hey All,

We have been seeing reports of Majors ending too quickly, and score values not going high enough to obtain proper rewards. We are looking into this now, and will let you know as soon as we have some possible solutions. Thanks for the feedback!

Can you make majors tier 31? tier 11 i could do alone

clay marrow
08-23-2016, 10:55 AM
Hey All,

Solution. Quadruple the HP on the inquisitors... Done BOOM

keptman
08-23-2016, 02:09 PM
Forge is definitely nerfed for the event. Just did scrappers in sv and got 2 forge for 20 points. Haven't been getting that from event. Went all morning on one toon and didn't get a single forge count. Hit over thirty on at least three mjrs.

Octo
08-23-2016, 02:27 PM
Yes, the Inquisitors needs to be a lot stronger.
Also, so far I only see 1 type of Inquisitor, where are the other ones ? :(

stoodakiss
08-23-2016, 03:04 PM
Yes, the Inquisitors needs to be a lot stronger.
Also, so far I only see 1 type of Inquisitor, where are the other ones ? :(

diff inquisitors spawn at diff tl youre only gunna see the black ark ones at tl11

Smokey Black
08-23-2016, 03:15 PM
besides enjoyment from playing this event seems geared towards drops, if you don't get good guns you are SOL, even if you get something there no way to upgrade it with the current scoring.

Octo
08-23-2016, 03:29 PM
diff inquisitors spawn at diff tl youre only gunna see the black ark ones at tl11

All the majors are TL11, and I only see the black one. That's the problem :C

Kuroro
08-23-2016, 03:38 PM
No arkforge gained from majors+no time to get it doing something else=visit the bitstore

#WorkingAsIntended

Destromathe
08-23-2016, 04:58 PM
As I stated before, we are working on making the event arkfalls last longer. Please be patient, and we will update you all once we have a concrete hotfix coming your way.

Chump Norris
08-23-2016, 05:19 PM
As I stated before, we are working on making the event arkfalls last longer. Please be patient, and we will update you all once we have a concrete hotfix coming your way.

I appreciate it, thank you.

Johnny Stranger
08-23-2016, 05:35 PM
I appreciate it, thank you.

Me too ... Good to see you coming in Destro .... Waiting patiently :)

Hexthat
08-24-2016, 05:14 PM
scoring eww still

doctordabs
08-26-2016, 06:17 PM
Hey All,

so after looking into it.. what'd you fix??????
why can't you put it back the way it used to be with tl10, more enemies, and the possible more arkforge... earning 4 arkforge for a major that takes 20 mins IS SO EFFING ANNOYING when you can net 13+ AF from a 5 min run in a expert co-op.

this isn't even worth attending.

Johnny Stranger
08-26-2016, 06:37 PM
so after looking into it.. what'd you fix??????
why can't you put it back the way it used to be with tl10, more enemies, and the possible more arkforge... earning 4 arkforge for a major that takes 20 mins IS SO EFFING ANNOYING when you can net 13+ AF from a 5 min run in a expert co-op.

this isn't even worth attending.
Wait , your getting 4 af ? Damn , I hit 35 k and bag 2 . What are you scoring ?

PowderPuff1991
08-26-2016, 08:45 PM
Wait , your getting 4 af ? Damn , I hit 35 k and bag 2 . What are you scoring ?

He is scoring between 50 and 59K to get those 4 AF.

Ronin9572
08-26-2016, 10:12 PM
Well I still haven't seen a damn AF! So what exactly did they do?

snoglobe81
08-26-2016, 10:40 PM
One would think that the Grid faction would have a higher vaule in killing score. Their main location is in SV which at one point was considered end game if I'm correct. Wasn't that one of the reasons for the increased difficulty?

Smokey Black
08-27-2016, 06:41 AM
This change is terrible. I am playing a 99 problems major atm and with 15 minutes left my score is still low 20k and I think we might not kill all the inquisitors at Threat level 10.

Edit, it finished but there is an issue with mods.

I recieved a t3 blue strain reducer and its called just that strain reducer.

No III or IV after it so somethings wrong.

r1p
08-27-2016, 10:58 AM
This change is terrible. I am playing a 99 problems major atm and with 15 minutes left my score is still low 20k and I think we might not kill all the inquisitors at Threat level 10.

Isn't great that the the update was rushed out in time for the weekend?

Nightmare390
08-27-2016, 01:32 PM
I dont think its the timing, after playing a few, it seems like the points obtained from the enemies, especially the inquisitors is lower than normal.

Johnny Stranger
08-27-2016, 02:47 PM

been that way with the reducers for me, have 8 in claims...all t3 ...did get a t4 real early on though ..none say tier...just show up as blues..not surprisingly...lol

Hexthat
08-27-2016, 04:03 PM
my top is 9 keys and 4 forge with boosts