PDA

View Full Version : Question About Bundle:

Ea Rapture
08-23-2016, 03:58 PM
So, first off, I haven't been on, so I'm just assuming there is a bundle.

If there is in fact a bundle, what comes with it?

Weapon ?

Outfit?

Pictures for these would be welcome ^

The other items are irrelevant. I dobt care about cars, etc.

Thanks for any help with the above.

Chump Norris
08-23-2016, 04:09 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2qajslj.jpg

That's a sword with no nano or synergy.

Disassembler looks to be the name of the title.

The titles from the event are as follows:

Disassembler - Disassembler pack
Ain't One - Minors only
Off the Grid - Majors only
Terminator - Patron title from Majors
Got 99 Problems - Pursuit

No patron this time but if you already have patron it will discount the pack.

Ea Rapture
08-23-2016, 04:16 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2qajslj.jpg

That's a sword with no nano or synergy.

Disassembler looks to be the name of the title.

No patron this time but if you already have patron it will discount the pack.

So garbage. Lol. Thanks.

Hexthat
08-23-2016, 04:19 PM
it has patron

Disassembler Pack
Utilizing the latest Grid Technology, you’ll literally take your enemies apart with cutting edge tech, while looking every bit the part!
The Disassembler Pack contains:
Legendary Charge Blade “Cutting Edge” with a new skin
CDC Eradicator outfit and headgear
TMW Hannibal 800R "Droid" vehicle
30-day Patron Pass
“Disassembler” Title

So get started solving some problems, and send your enemies off the grid with the brand new 99 Problems event, Adaptive Augmentation synergy, and the Disassembler Pack!

Chump Norris
08-23-2016, 05:21 PM
it has patron

Does it definitely give you patron? During the live stream they were very clear that it didn't have patron.

Destromathe
08-23-2016, 05:24 PM
Hey All,

I apologize for any confusion, but the Disassembler pack does not have Patron. I have gone ahead and updated Ochos post where it stated that. Thanks for pointing that out!

However, the pack does indeed now gain the 10% patron discount.

Ea Rapture
08-23-2016, 05:33 PM
Hey All,

I apologize for any confusion, but the Disassembler pack does not have Patron. I have gone ahead and updated Ochos post where it stated that. Thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks Destro

Ryu Soba JP
08-23-2016, 06:05 PM
Pack should have came with Arkforge at least. Lots of bits for a re-skinned bundle. I bought it anyway because I like the sword skin.

doctordabs
08-23-2016, 06:12 PM
Hey All,

it also doesn't have anything worth paying for . i bought it and the sword that came with it is less stats than the 7th legion amakuni. sorely disappointing. .. will be the last bundle i ever buy

Hexthat
08-23-2016, 06:31 PM
it also doesn't have anything worth paying for . i bought it and the sword that came with it is less stats than the 7th legion amakuni. sorely disappointing. .. will be the last bundle i ever buy

can you get a refund? take the junk away and give bits back?

Eternal63
08-23-2016, 07:56 PM
Wow bad bundle I usually buy them maybe not this time not kool

Gaige12
08-24-2016, 12:08 AM
Hey All,

Yeah whats going on with this pack? That's $30 worth of bits for literally nothing. I think you guys should maybe doctor it up or something because it looks pretty bad the way it is now. I can see 10 bucks because it does come with 18LP, but $30.00US?? It doesn't stand a chance. Toss 500AF in it.

EDIT. Better yet, toss another 30 inventory in it and watch it get inhaled by everybody. We're all inventory junkie's. You'll make a killing.

Logain
08-24-2016, 04:28 AM
How many Loyalty Points is in the Pack?

konstantinov
08-24-2016, 04:52 AM
How many Loyalty Points is in the Pack?

I believe it was 18 or 28 LP in the pack.

Logain
08-24-2016, 05:14 AM
I believe it was 18 or 28 LP in the pack.

How is this confirmed before one buys something?

Also had a post that disappeared.... But does the blade at least get the JP bonus?

Any pic of the stats?

AXXA
08-24-2016, 05:18 AM
It is 18LP in it...

konstantinov
08-24-2016, 05:30 AM
How is this confirmed before one buys something?

Also had a post that disappeared.... But does the blade at least get the JP bonus?

Any pic of the stats?

I have not seen what the blade looks like.

doctordabs
08-24-2016, 07:08 AM
The blade does about 2000 less damage than an oj 7th legion amakuni.

I'll be requesting a refund and removal of the items from my inventory. i bought it before finding out that it in fact does NOT come with any arkforge or bits.. or anything worth buying..

the skins a re-used skin, the 4wheeler as well....
the knife looks pretty but thats all. and not worth usd$30.

i'm so very salty right now.
VERY.

Johnny Gatt
08-24-2016, 07:14 AM
All of the bundles are the same. One or maybe almost very nearly two items that are good,plus reskinned outfit you may already have. There will also be a vehicle you don't want, such as a runner or a raptor.

If the good item is worth 2600 bits, then some people will buy. Usually they come with a 30 day patron pass, which is why I have bought a few bundles in the past. This bundle has nothing I would spend $23.00 on so gonna pass on it.

Hexthat
08-24-2016, 07:20 AM
the only reason ive ever bought a bundle was for the 30 days patron..... without it no OJ weapon, outfit, and vehicle is worth over $5

Hexthat
08-24-2016, 07:33 AM
All of the bundles are the same. One or maybe almost very nearly two items that are good,plus reskinned outfit you may already have. There will also be a vehicle you don't want, such as a runner or a raptor.

If the good item is worth 2600 bits, then some people will buy. Usually they come with a 30 day patron pass, which is why I have bought a few bundles in the past. This bundle has nothing I would spend $23.00 on so gonna pass on it.

$23? its 2600 bits on 360... thats 2x$4.99 + $19.99

i

PithHelmetIrath
08-24-2016, 07:36 AM
Yeah whats going on with this pack? That's $30 worth of bits for literally nothing. I think you guys should maybe doctor it up or something because it looks pretty bad the way it is now. I can see 10 bucks because it does come with 18LP, but $30.00US?? It doesn't stand a chance. Toss 500AF in it.

EDIT. Better yet, toss another 30 inventory in it and watch it get inhaled by everybody. We're all inventory junkie's. You'll make a killing.

Suddenly, that AC skins bundle for $6.49 in R6: Siege in't looking like such a bad deal.. bless that 10% season pass discount.

Ctss3xxy
08-24-2016, 07:53 AM
$23? its 2600 bits on 360... thats 2x$4.99 + $19.99

i

In the UK we only have option to buy bits as follows :-

600 Bits = 6.00 gbp = approx USD 8.00
1800 Bits = 24.00 gbp = approx USD 32.00
8000 Bits = 60.00 gbp = approx USD 80.00

Patron prices are for UK/PCNA
180 days- 3840bits, 90 days - 2160 bits, 30 days - 800 bits, 15 days - 500 bits.

Above prices are for the PC/NA Defiance - Quite expensive and you guys over in the USA seem to get a better deal than us.
Everytime I want patron I have to buy 12.00 (2 x 600 bits lot) as 24.00 is a lot to pay for patron each month... plus too many bits left over. So if I want to buy patron, why can't I just buy 800 bits and not be left with 400 bits left over?
I cannot buy bundles, and nope, I am not a school kid whose parents can buy for them, I am an adult, that has to be careful on spending, Spent too much in the past and have now controlled my buying lockbox frenzy.

So, why cant the bits bundles be more in line with the prices of patron and lockboxes etc ?

Logain
08-24-2016, 09:21 AM
The blade does about 2000 less damage than an oj 7th legion amakuni.

I'll be requesting a refund and removal of the items from my inventory. i bought it before finding out that it in fact does NOT come with any arkforge or bits.. or anything worth buying..

the skins a re-used skin, the 4wheeler as well....
the knife looks pretty but thats all. and not worth usd$30.

i'm so very salty right now.
VERY.

So say the Charge Blade had the [1] bonus of Omec Syn and the [2] bonus of the 7th Legion Unity or the [1] bonus of Wetworks would you be more satisfied with the bundle?

doctordabs
08-24-2016, 05:39 PM
So say the Charge Blade had the [1] bonus of Omec Syn and the [2] bonus of the 7th Legion Unity or the [1] bonus of Wetworks would you be more satisfied with the bundle?

Nope - don't want to have to buy other items for the syn to work. if anything , should come with a syn matchup that would compliment melee attacks... not something that is less poweful than a sword which comes from a dlc i've previously purchased........ (7th legion cost me about the same, and comes with a plethora of guns, etc..)