PDA

View Full Version : Another dude stealing on trades - PS3 NA

Kuroro
08-23-2016, 07:28 PM
There is a guy 4900 ego whose name I cant say here,lets call it RonaldMcDonalds lol, offering a proliferator (the jackpot syphon assault rifle) for 2,5m, but he quits the item from the trade window making the others lose the scrip.Accepting first in the trade prevents this from happening btw,but he will decline if someone accepts first.
If someone wanna know his real id pm me

Eternal63
08-23-2016, 07:52 PM
People really need to get a life people try that on xbox na as well which I won't name but they know who they are an so does my clan an friends

Kuroro
08-23-2016, 08:06 PM
Well this guy is kinda newbie doing that,I tried to buy the ar 3 times from him to confirm this and he tried to steal me but I was faster than him accepting,so he was just rejecting until he ran away.When I confirmed it he said "something is wrong with my controller", followed by "I have not a proliferator" (and I already saw it),"I sold it already".But 3 players stole me scrip doing that,one in 2014,another one in 2015 and an ex newbie clanmate this year.A thief is a thief tho,I wonder if he got that proliferator stealing too.

xXxDSMer
08-24-2016, 01:04 AM
There's a really easy way to make sure you don't do a trade you don't want to do:
verify the contents of the trade window BEFORE every single time you hit accept!
DON'T get impatient and just mash the button that accepts the trade.

Ryu Soba JP
08-24-2016, 01:37 AM
Hey Danchou, PM me that name please.

Also, what's with the EU players making NA toons they trying to trade their EU gear? Some new trading system I don't know about? @EUDefiancePlayers