PDA

View Full Version : Question about purgatory

Johnny Dbag
08-24-2016, 08:02 AM
So is the purg an official jp? Do they drop with set rolls, as in, all are the same, or do they have different rolls? If one is dropped as a t4 and then upgraded, will the oj rolls be set, or is it worth re rolling before upgrading? As it sits right now, the one i have has horrible rolls. Thanks for any info.

Sir Oliver
08-24-2016, 08:05 AM
So is the purg an official jp? Do they drop with set rolls, as in, all are the same, or do they have different rolls? If one is dropped as a t4 and then upgraded, will the oj rolls be set, or is it worth re rolling before upgrading? As it sits right now, the one i have has horrible rolls. Thanks for any info.

It's a named gun, but not all named guns are JPs. I'm almost certain that this one is NOT a jp.

Hexthat
08-24-2016, 08:17 AM
Its a one of a kind weapon, regardless of if it has JP bonus its still vastly OP

Johnny Dbag
08-24-2016, 10:45 AM
Alright, thanks. Anyone know about the rolls? Are the upgraded rolls predetermined like a jp, from t4 to t5 and then t5 to t6? Do they all drop with the same rolls at the same tier?

Sir Oliver
08-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Alright, thanks. Anyone know about the rolls? Are the upgraded rolls predetermined like a jp, from t4 to t5 and then t5 to t6? Do they all drop with the same rolls at the same tier?

This is mine at t6:

T6 mag
T5 reload
T4 ego on reload
Can't remember the rest..

Mine at t5:
T5 mag
T4 ego on reload
T3 reload

So yes i think they have set rolls.

Quicksilver1492
08-24-2016, 11:04 AM

Yup, it has set rolls. If you Supreme it, it will have Mag, Reload, Ego on reload, DMG, Fire Rate, and Min DMG.

Johnny Dbag
08-24-2016, 11:17 AM
Ok, yeah at t4 its something like
White - damage
Green - fire rate or reload (i think, not online atm)
Blue - mag
Purple - honestly dont remember but maybe ego on reload

Thanks for the info guys