PDA

View Full Version : No Loyalty from T.I.T.A.N. Augment Bundle

clubside
08-24-2016, 09:29 AM
Howdy all,

I hope to have a complete rundown of all the Loyalty rewards by the end of the week, but I wanted to call attention to this one in case you were considering it.

This $50 bundle (or less in-game with Patron, Patron doesn't effect prices on the website, another oversight) doesn't grant any Loyalty points. So in addition to getting smacked by RNGesus with lousy shields and chips and a smattering of forge, you get no Loyalty where you'd get 26 Loyalty points for $50 worth of bits and 13 bit boxes (only limited time, you get nothing for the Elite boxes), or 28 Loyalty points for the same with the Patron discount on the boxes.

So let me think...$50 for one pot luck shield and chip plus 250 ark forge, or 13/14 shots at a good to great weapon plus mods and a chance for forge with each box plus enough Loyalty to buy a box from the vendor? Not too tough a choice.

PithHelmetIrath
08-24-2016, 09:31 AM
So let me think...$50 for one pot luck shield and chip plus 250 ark forge, or 13/14 shots at a good to great weapon plus mods and a chance for forge with each box plus enough Loyalty to buy a box from the vendor? Not too tough a choice.

Indeed.. I was born at night, but not last night.

DeMoNofDEATH
08-24-2016, 09:53 AM
Howdy all,

I hope to have a complete rundown of all the Loyalty rewards by the end of the week, but I wanted to call attention to this one in case you were considering it.

This $50 bundle (or less in-game with Patron, Patron doesn't effect prices on the website, another oversight) doesn't grant any Loyalty points. So in addition to getting smacked by RNGesus with lousy shields and chips and a smattering of forge, you get no Loyalty where you'd get 26 Loyalty points for $50 worth of bits and 13 bit boxes (only limited time, you get nothing for the Elite boxes), or 28 Loyalty points for the same with the Patron discount on the boxes.

I recently spent 100$ on a sentinel rig and got 2 loyalty points. Thats pretty awesome. At that rate if i spend another 24900.00$ on sentinel rigs I can get a "free" JP from the loyalty vendor

kill3rofm3n_517
08-24-2016, 10:14 AM
Howdy all,

So what boxes should be purchased to earn loyalty points

Br3ach
08-24-2016, 10:33 AM
You do not get loyalty points from buying AF or convenience items either. I think it's only suply crates- either event or cyber rig.

clubside
08-24-2016, 11:26 AM
So what boxes should be purchased to earn loyalty points

Here are my confirmed ones (I actually tested some a month ago but can't find my file :()

VBI Ultimate Pack
Cost: $99.95
Loyalty: 0
Tested Platform(s): Xbox 360

T.I.T.A.N. Augment Bundle
Cost: $49.95 (5200/4680 Bits)
Tested Platform(s): PC

Disassembler Pack (Current Event Pack)
Cost: 2600/2340 Bits ($25/$23.37)
Loyalty: 18

500 Arkforge Cache
Cost: 1600/1440 Bits ($20/$18)

Adaptive Augmentation Supply Crate
Cost: 400/360 Bits ($5/$4.50)
Loyalty: 2
Tested Platform(s): PC, PS3, Xbox 360

Razor Reign Cyber Rig Supply Crate
Cost: 400/360 Bits ($5/$4.50)
Loyalty: 2

Premium Elite Lock Box
Cost: 320/288 Bits ($4/$3.60)

Premium Elite Mod Hoard
Cost: 320/288 Bits ($4/$3.60)

Alcatraz Starter Kit
Cost: 240/216 Bits ($3/$2.70)

Ea Rapture
08-24-2016, 12:31 PM
You only get loyalty from the Synergy boxes every month or the monthly bundle. Nothing else. It should be added to EVERY purchase.

Johnny Dbag
08-24-2016, 12:36 PM
I agree with EA, loyalty should come with every purchase. I'm not loyal if I buy forge instead of gambling on boxes that usually let me down? Better yet, they could just incorporate the loyalty into the original bit purchase. The loyalty rep is cool, it is free, but yeah, could definelty be tweaked to make it better for those of us that are loyal without purchasing boxes.

Verga DeFuego
08-24-2016, 07:01 PM
You only get loyalty from the Synergy boxes every month or the monthly bundle. Nothing else. It should be added to EVERY purchase.

Agreed. It should be like reward points on a credit card. Every time you spend bits on something, you get a percentage of that purchase as loyalty points. If people know that no matter how bad their "luck" is, they are at least accumulating loyalty, they might be more inclined to spend bits.