PDA

View Full Version : Hard work no rewards

yurei
08-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Yesterday I encountered a Glitch/Problem when I finished arkfalls event, war master, or normal I have 0 kills 0 deaths and 0 score even though I have been at the start of the arkfall killing everything in sight did not die or extract. I have relogged a bunch of times to no prevail and its still happening today and its aggravating playing for hours and getting no rewards ( aside form getting blue mods and weapons at first place in arkfalls, now with less forge in event). Can someone please help me with this.

Sir Oliver
08-24-2016, 11:03 AM
The title pretty much sums up this entire game.

Gaige12
08-24-2016, 11:39 AM

yeah that ^^^

/thread

Johnny Gatt
08-24-2016, 11:49 AM
yeah that ^^^

/thread

I have had this issue on xbox a couple of times at minor arkfalls and one kennel farm siege. I turned off the console and restarted from there and scoring returned to normal for me.

Audzei
08-24-2016, 12:48 PM
Funny how I work my *** off for t3's but I barely show up to one arkfall and I score an OJ. They should raise the % of getting a decent weapon/mod for each 10k score you gain.

PithHelmetIrath
08-24-2016, 12:52 PM

Copyright 2013

Sir Oliver
08-24-2016, 12:57 PM
Funny how I work my *** off for t3's but I barely show up to one arkfall and I score an OJ. They should raise the % of getting a decent weapon/mod for each 10k score you gain.

The chances would then be like 0.1% in 99 problem majors and 50% in hulker hell majors.

xRhino
08-24-2016, 03:13 PM
Yesterday I encountered a Glitch/Problem when I finished arkfalls event, war master, or normal I have 0 kills 0 deaths and 0 score even though I have been at the start of the arkfall killing everything in sight did not die or extract. I have relogged a bunch of times to no prevail and its still happening today and its aggravating playing for hours and getting no rewards ( aside form getting blue mods and weapons at first place in arkfalls, now with less forge in event). Can someone please help me with this.

its because on of the side missions you did is glitching out, do another side mission it should fix it. i had the same problem.