PDA

View Full Version : Epidemic mods

Johnny Stranger
08-24-2016, 01:38 PM
Somehow I have a purple gun that says epidemic synergy , where do you get these mods ? Bit store ? Guns untradeable , even worth modding ? Thanks for the help ... Feel free to make fun of me , I'm a noob ;)

Bentu
08-24-2016, 01:49 PM
Epidemic came with Shrilltech and the Monterey update and currently there's no way of getting mods unless someone has a few set aside.

Specks25
08-24-2016, 01:56 PM
Somehow I have a purple gun that says epidemic synergy , where do you get these mods ? Bit store ? Guns untradeable , even worth modding ? Thanks for the help ... Feel free to make fun of me , I'm a noob ;)

This was a bit store synergy, but every player got 1 untradeable weapon, unless sum1 has mods, there are only obtainable from loyalty vender

David Irwin
08-24-2016, 02:23 PM
as far as I can tell the shrill tech mods are better off on an ar.. I had my shrill tech lmg modded with the wrong mods to sorta check it out, then I found some mods cause it was while the bit crates were available, but after awhile I found a shrill tech AR to buy, so I busted up the lmg to recover the mods for the AR. I guess what i'm getting at is the shrill tech nano is neat, but that lmg isn't worth fussing over to much.

Johnny Stranger
08-24-2016, 03:11 PM
Basically a useless gun oh maybe that's the one I got for doing 50 minor our falls