PDA

View Full Version : Just me or is anybody else tired of the same old copy and paste formula of the events

fm0987
08-25-2016, 10:39 AM
The events are all the same boring lagfests one after another. Yeah I know, it's all about the weapon chase, but still, starts to feel like a chore after a while more than anything.

Sir Oliver
08-25-2016, 10:59 AM
I can confirm, It's just you.

fm0987
08-25-2016, 11:11 AM
yea maybe it is, my patron just expired I'm actually pretty glad cus thats the only reason I've been logging in pretty much. It would be nice tho if they somehow changed it up more than just swapping the enemy type that spawn in

Sir Oliver
08-25-2016, 11:12 AM
yea maybe it is, my patron just expired I'm actually pretty glad cus thats the only reason I've been logging in pretty much. It would be nice tho if they somehow changed it up more than just swapping the enemy type that spawn in

What would you like them to change?

fm0987
08-25-2016, 11:30 AM
idk tbh anything really, add like bosses or some kind of new mechanic or something, I guess certain events are worse than others just for the fact that like this event, all the enemies melt instantly and the highest anyone scores is like 40k

snoglobe81
08-25-2016, 12:04 PM
I don't know which server you play on but it's extremely funny late nights on ps3 na. Most of the event arkfalls can go 20mins.

Verga DeFuego
08-25-2016, 12:15 PM
I've only been playing a few months and so far the events have been fun, but it would be nice to have an event that isn't about frantically chasing Arkfalls. Maybe an event that incorporates doing co-op maps, and isn't as dependent on RNG for rewards.

I started doing co-op maps and found that when you try to do a quick match on advanced, you can wait for hours and hours and still never get a group. It would be nice if an event encouraged people to experience areas of the game that aren't getting a lot of participation.

Sir Oliver
08-25-2016, 12:24 PM
idk tbh anything really, add like bosses or some kind of new mechanic or something, I guess certain events are worse than others just for the fact that like this event, all the enemies melt instantly and the highest anyone scores is like 40k
Totally agree about the score.