PDA

View Full Version : Beers.....Just Kidding

xRhino
08-27-2016, 01:18 PM
I honesty don't know whats going on, if there is maintenance going on right now. Or I've been banned. Or the servers are just being ten times worse than ever. :confused:

Can't log on on three toons. I have two more friends (that i've asked) and they say that can't get on either.
Including my uncle who i just called and got him to check as well lol

anybody have some sense of direction of whats going on here?

Moskyrath
08-27-2016, 01:20 PM
The hamster that powered the servers got replaced with a dead snail.

xRhino
08-27-2016, 01:21 PM
The hamster that powered the servers got replaced with a dead snail.

oooooo damn that actually made me cringe a bit

GG

Moskyrath
08-27-2016, 01:23 PM
oooooo damn that actually made me cringe a bit

GG

cringing is just the first part

xRhino
08-27-2016, 01:30 PM
I'm serious tho.
i know there is alot of people having the problem i am having. we all just want to play your event trion lol

Moskyrath
08-27-2016, 01:31 PM
I know because of this constant dc fest I am on the forums not finishing my weekly yet again cause of dcing constantly.

xRhino
08-27-2016, 01:32 PM
I know because of this constant dc fest I am on the forums not finishing my weekly yet again cause of dcing constantly.

glad to know im not the only one sitting on forums because the dc fest... i cant even get on the game i load my character up and then crits

Grandpa Ace
08-27-2016, 01:33 PM
I honesty don't know whats going on, if there is maintenance going on right now. Or I've been banned. Or the servers are just being ten times worse than ever. :confused:

Can't log on on three toons. I have two more friends (that i've asked) and they say that can't get on either.
Including my uncle who i just called and got him to check as well lol

anybody have some sense of direction of whats going on here?

They are doing a "Quick Restart" now. Been having the same issues--good luck...

Moskyrath
08-27-2016, 01:34 PM
glad to know im not the only one sitting on forums because the dc fest... i cant even get on the game i load my character up and then crits

99 dcs on the wall 99 dcs on the wall take one down pass it around 198 dcs on the wall 198 dcs......

Smokey Black

the servers are down right now for a quick restart, but many players including myself have had to try to log in 5 or more times to actually get on earlier.

xRhino
They are doing a "Quick Restart" now. Been having the same issues--good luck...

ight, thank you very much GPA hope you are well :D

r1p
08-27-2016, 01:35 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone on PS3/NA have come down with a massive case of the crits. And yes, they reset the server because of a massive social glitch.

r1p
08-27-2016, 01:37 PM
I think we should call it the Trion Trots.

snoglobe81
08-27-2016, 05:12 PM
It started when we would normally have the nightly reset.