PDA

View Full Version : Where I can farm kills?

Techno348
08-28-2016, 01:28 AM
I need 9k kills to living to kill v , but I don't know where I can get it fast .

KptBomba
08-28-2016, 02:04 AM
liro arenas or zombie siedges with AoE weapon

Bentu
08-28-2016, 02:48 AM
Go and start up Sutro tower in San Francisco, just don't turn off the last generator and the DM will keep spawning and you can kill them until you hit your 9k kills.

Psyching
08-28-2016, 03:31 AM
alamo park

Johnny Gatt
08-28-2016, 04:38 AM
You can also grind rampages that use mini gun . I got mine doing the one at the overpass. The Yuki liro arena also helps rack up kills fast. 300 to 400 kills each run should do it in no time.

Mrdr
08-28-2016, 06:13 AM
Or you can just play the damn game...what's the hurry? This entire game is about killing stuff...you'll get 9k kills just by shooting everything you encounter...go play majors and incursions...have fun with your kills, don't "grind" them.

Hexthat
08-28-2016, 06:39 AM
"Arena: Berk Academy" farm xp and kills

each crystal gives you 2 mins of unlimited pve spawning

Bentu
08-28-2016, 07:22 AM
What I would suggest wherever you decide to do it is to do it with weapons that you need to get the kills with.
For instance you need 5k combat Shotgun kills *think it's combat Shotgun) & do it while enemies are attacking your decoy.
You will level up quicker if you can level multiple pursuits at the same time.

wolfsbane_2
08-28-2016, 08:02 AM
Split rock mine,

Clear everything until you trigger the event for the tech to go to 2nd floor, then when he goes down don't revive, just run around killing everything, they are non stop, that's how I cleared mine, just do like bento said, use weaps that need to be done with the 4 perks also, in about 90 mins I had about 1000 kills depending on what weap ur using,

*when sniping from the hill, make sure you have the "assassins cashe" perk on, cause for every crit kill you get, it reloads 2 bullets pack in gun, I did 1500 kills one day and never had to reload the rifle the entire time.

WhiteStrike
08-28-2016, 08:43 AM
Split rock mine,

Clear everything until you trigger the event for the tech to go to 2nd floor, then when he goes down don't revive, just run around killing everything, they are non stop, that's how I cleared mine, just do like bento said, use weaps that need to be done with the 4 perks also, in about 90 mins I had about 1000 kills depending on what weap ur using,

*when sniping from the hill, make sure you have the "assassins cashe" perk on, cause for every crit kill you get, it reloads 2 bullets pack in gun, I did 1500 kills one day and never had to reload the rifle the entire time.
It was nerfed.

wolfsbane_2
08-28-2016, 10:20 AM
It was nerfed.

In what way,

Me and a clanmate did this the other day, I didn't notice anything different on it, play about 45 mins, got 400 kills til we got bored, not that I would noticed if something got nerfed, I just run n gun and kill to complete, I don't get into the tech side a things, if it's killing, I'm just fine and having fun.

Sir Oliver
08-28-2016, 10:38 AM
Then what's even the point in going to splitrock when you can get 400+ kills in yuke lire in 10
Minutes.

wolfsbane_2
08-28-2016, 10:44 AM
Then what's even the point in going to splitrock when you can get 400+ kills in yuke lire in 10
Minutes.

Cause split rock is better for me with the sniper rifle then in Yule lire

Mrdr
08-28-2016, 11:18 AM
Hey everyone, congratulations for telling Trion ways to make the longer more fulfilling chase just a bit shorter. Expect all of these things to be nerfed in an upcoming release. Remember how everyone talked on the forums about farming scrip? That got removed abruptly. Then what happened not long after? Scrip glitching. The same occurred when everyone talked about farming forge...500 cap came into play...then forge glitching happened. When you talk about ways to more quickly do things in game on this forum, you help destroy the game a little bit. Just saying...keep it to pm or keep it in game amongst friends.

Sir Oliver
08-28-2016, 11:25 AM
Cause split rock is better for me with the sniper rifle then in Yule lire

Better for you? How so?

45 > 10

Bentu
08-28-2016, 07:58 PM
Split rock mine,

You may of done it this way but Sutro is far easier, DM spawn and stay relatively close and are an easy kill for sniping etc.
Go up on top of the 2nd story roof and there's also a ammo box there.
It was made for it lol.
The trouble with doing it at split rock or any of the other mines is the miners or raiders will attempt to get to you whereas with Sutro they don't.