PDA

View Full Version : Wanting everyone's opinion

Spike Chaos
08-29-2016, 05:14 PM
In your opinion, what is the best Jackpot/Named weapon of each weapon type (AR, lmg, smg, shotty, det, etc,)? Or just your favorite overall weapon.

Just wanting everyone's opinion :)

Cygnus
08-29-2016, 05:46 PM
Seems like a personal preference. Try them and make your own opinion. Posts like this make me think the op wants others to say whats the best and figure it out for them. There are numerous classes, rig set ups, roll preferences, and perks, that could make lots of loadouts good. Depends on you. Let me know what you come up with.

Spike Chaos
08-29-2016, 05:51 PM
I've tried most of them and at this point do not know which one I like best so I want the majority of people's opinions and experiences with these weapons so I can make my decision. I like hearing what other people think about certain weapons and like hearing their experiences with them.

Cygnus
08-29-2016, 06:00 PM
Ok, understandable. Whats the application? Expos, co ops, pvp, or open world?

stewartlittle81
08-29-2016, 06:56 PM
Spike my favorites are this
Supreme until death and supreme chaos for expos
As far as dets..my milking maid for expo bosses and secret admirer thru the maps.
Since I quit PvP I gave up my ghost dusters and digger. And my infectors.

Bentu
08-29-2016, 08:00 PM
To have or form an opinion you'd of needed to have tried and tested each of the various ones you were going to reply about.

I can't do this as I haven't been able to use hardly any of them.

Of the 4 jp Saws I have I by far prefer the Beelzbub mk 2

I have the

Beelzbub mk 2
Corpse Shredder
War Monger
Mincemeat

I'd dearly love to have a mk1 Beelzbub on one of my main toonz but the darn things are like Hens teeth.
Also there's a expo Saw I'd like to have or try but I fear that's another pipe dream.

I've got a fair few jp injectors but again not all to provide an opinion of what one I'd feel is the best but I do have a soft spot for the Winters Grasp as it was this that mainly got me through all the pvp on the xbox na server.

Cygnus
08-29-2016, 08:03 PM
I prefer a br, det combo.

Spike Chaos
08-29-2016, 08:08 PM
All sounds about right with what I've heard from most people...I'm personally using a preme ST BR nat rad and an ech big boomer and its working pretty well but I've been wanting a Corpse Shredder pretty badly...and I only do open world stuff/arkfalls and expos so thats my main target tbh.

Cygnus
08-29-2016, 08:32 PM
Nice combo!! Im just beginning to build some echelon weapons to try out.

Spike Chaos
08-29-2016, 09:45 PM
I have an Echelon Assault Rifle I have been working on for a bit:

Supreme Echelon Assault Rifle:
e5997
Bio Nano
Fully T4ed (ERR, PB, HCM, ASSAULT(also have Stab and crit I could use)
DMG Mastery
Rolls: (from white to supreme)
DMG
Recoil
Reload
Armor penetration
Crit
Fire Rate

It looks like it could work pretty nicely with my Supreme Echelon Big Boomer....I'm just questioning if I should bring it down to my ego or not (I'm Ego 5057) and use it or if I should find something better out there...

clay marrow
08-29-2016, 11:21 PM
Heartseeker! Best weapon ever!!

Big Daddy Kane
08-29-2016, 11:59 PM
In your opinion, what is the best Jackpot/Named weapon of each weapon type (AR, lmg, smg, shotty, det, etc,)? Or just your favorite overall weapon.

Just wanting everyone's opinion :)

Big boomer- abbadons touch/rot fissure
Logic bomb is amazing!
St blast rifle for expo survival is better then any up other then superiority, even then maybe not
Lmg epsilon module or Beelzebub
Smg sweet nothings or wolfman
Br St thrope / ud / protocal
Ar ghostduster / gravedigger
Etc, lifeleech is needed everywhere

Sir Oliver
08-30-2016, 12:49 AM
Det : rot fissure
BR : supernova
LMG : epsilon module most likely
Sniper : nestling death
Semi-auto Sniper : undertaker
Smg : sweet nothings
Assault rifle : proliferator
Pistol : fate's breath
Carbine : fowl play
Shotgun : lacerator
Rocket launcher : christmass cannon
Infector : this is a tough one but it's either predator, phantasm, misfortune or viral administrator.
Combat shotgun : hobgoblin

Sevrin
08-30-2016, 08:29 AM
Well, couldn't say which named are "best" because that is too situational. Also haven't used all JPs. So here is a partial list of my favorites for general pve including co'ops and expos (although this really isn't much different than what's already been posted): Note also that I am referring to Supreme versions of these weapons.

Dets: Apex / Milking Maid (but TBH I'm really liking the Purgatory, for now lol).
ARs: Gravedigger followed closely by the Ghostduster.
SMGs Wolfman / Sweet Nothings (tie). Honorable mention: Obliterater but very situational with proper loadout, shield and rolls only. But given that, there are times when it really shines.
Sniper (general use): Turtle Dove.
Rocket / Launcher: Christmas Cannon.
BRs: Until Death (never used a rad converted Misanthrope but suspect I'd like it better. Also I'd really like to try a fully modded Extermination Protocol, hint hint RNG gods.) Honorable mention: Empousa.
Shotties: Hobgoblin / Glory (tied) (I know there are a lot of shotty categories but these are my overall favorites.)
Pistol: EEC Wildcat (but totally concede that there are better pistols out there that I have never used).
Infectors: Haven't a clue. Most named infectors seem about the same to me.
BMGs: Don't use.

stayloc
08-30-2016, 10:24 AM
BR: Until Death
Det: Purgatory/Krampus/Milking Maid
Rocket: Swimming Swan
Smg: Sweet Nothings
Sniper: Afterlife

No particular favorite as it depends on Who/Why/What you're doing.

Ryan Anthony
08-30-2016, 11:09 AM
My favorite weapon so far is the new event grenade launcher - massive damage and blast radius with my rolls, fully modded.

Sir Oliver
08-30-2016, 11:33 AM
My favorite weapon so far is the new event grenade launcher - massive damage and blast radius with my rolls, fully modded.

VBI grenade launchers aren't even close to having massive damage or a huge blast radius.

Sir Oliver
08-30-2016, 11:36 AM
Also the best BR is very situational.

Supernova = for pvp (pvp syn & nano)
Until death = hellbugs (armor and health damage)
Misanthrope = practical in expeditions, although you need something to break/bypass the armor plates 1st.
EP = any health based enemy with few or no armor plates
Chaos = excellent fire rate when paired with order. Shield based enemies.
Piper = idk

Ryan Anthony
08-30-2016, 11:56 AM
VBI grenade launchers aren't even close to having massive damage or a huge blast radius.

AA, not VBI.

NullWolf
08-30-2016, 12:21 PM
Combat Shotguns - Seems like a tossup between Enforcer and Nordic Wrath
Pump Shotguns - Lacerator
Sawed-off Shotguns - French Hen MKII (T6'd)
RLs - Christmass Canon or Critical Mass
Pistols - Miasma for Wolfhounds, toss up between Fates Breath and Funeral Oath for Blasters
LMGs - Tombstone
SMGs - Sweet Nothing (mind you its hard to find a bad smg JP based on Tachmags and Pulsars)
Infectors - Misfortune and Viral Administator

On the topic of pump shotguns
Lacerator > WitchHexer > Deadlock >>>>>>>>>>Grinch

Logain
08-30-2016, 01:18 PM
Det: Apex, Milking Maid, Dawn's Light, Purgatory
Carbines: Raven, Fowl Play
ARs: Grave Digger, Ghost Duster, Proliferator
BRs: Misanthrope, Until Death, Extermination Protocol, Piper / Supernova
TMP: Blooddawn, Wolfman, Sweet Nothings, Obliterator
Pulsers: Courage, Sting
Saw: Beezlebub, Corpse Shredder
SASR: Arboreal Massacre, Undertaker, Devil's Advocate, Turtle Dove, Whispered Death, Ghostmaker
Wolfhound: Black Cat, Feral Butcher, EEC Wildcat, Miasma, Liberty Eagle
Blaster: Fate's Breath, Funeral Oath, Demon Hunter, Binary Overflow
Sawed Off: Lockstock, Slay Bells, Thumper, French Hen
Pump: Lacerator, Witch Hexer, Deadlock
Combat: No idea.
Bolt Action: Nestling Death, Independence, Wishbone Splitter, Bolter/End of Days
Infector: Viral Administrator, Misfortune, Phantasm, Feaster, Soul Eater

Note the number with Lifesteal in particular Spinal Tap that I like.

Sevrin
08-30-2016, 02:09 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ Now that's a list to be reckoned with. Nicely done.

Hi Im Factor
08-30-2016, 02:28 PM
Some of the best weapons i've come across weren't even named at all, however most of them were pre weapon rolls patch
I like
Sawed-offs with multiple reload rolls, effectively giving it a fire rate faster than most pump shotguns
Getting multiple crit rolls on a weapon with a high crit damage, seen some crazy numbers off wolfhounds, particle ultimags, surge bolters, and rangers
BMG's with a bunch of links are always a fun time until the server crashes
The volge typhoon rifle and any chargeblade have a fun factor to them that can't be matched.
In the end you just gotta find what you like and hunt for the best variant possible xD

Logain
08-30-2016, 03:07 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ Now that's a list to be reckoned with. Nicely done.

I have either owned or played with maybe 50% of that list so not really that impressive... But most listed off the top of my head and several on my wish list.

Sevrin
08-31-2016, 06:05 AM
Maybe we should start a thread naming the worst named / JPs. Now that would be interesting also.

Logain
08-31-2016, 09:32 AM
Maybe we should start a thread naming the worst named / JPs. Now that would be interesting also.

Never mind, I thought you were asking for the worst names of Jack Pots.

Sevrin
09-01-2016, 12:37 PM
That would be pretty funny too but I'd bet they would all be in the last couple months lol.

Johnny Gatt
09-01-2016, 01:36 PM

Last Laugh ( I never get jps. I got 2 of these from elite box. Therefore, logically must be worst ever.)

Chump Norris
09-02-2016, 12:20 AM
AR: Rad ST BR
SMG: Sweet Nothings
LMG:
BMG: Stingray All Links+Range
Sawedoff: T6 Zagger
Combat SG: Allegiance
Pump SG:
Pistol: JP Wildcat
Rocket Launcher: Crit Mass
Det: Dawns Light
Sniper:
Sword: Amakuni
Infector: Leaping Lord

Just my personal preferences of things I have and use atm..

Sir Oliver
09-02-2016, 12:34 AM
This is jps only ;

LMG : final caress
AR : frostbite
DET : logic bomb
SASR : heartseeker
SMG : circuit breaker
BAS : dc-4 calling bird
INF : enervator
RL : hellcat
PIST : little helper
PSG : the emancipator
CSG : idk
S-OSG : no idea as they have never made a sawed off jp that's not a nano fragger.

ARB82
09-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Gotta say Im a hooooj pistol fan. Hard to pick a favourite but if I had to it would have to be my Supreme Black Widow and only two missing from the complete range. Order and Funerals Oath