PDA

View Full Version : Developer Request

doctordabs
08-30-2016, 07:06 AM
Please nerf BMG scoring by like 90%.

There is NO reason for a player to simply tape down the healbutton with a bmg equipped and then go AFK while the rest of us are lagged and blinded by the 75+ Other bmg users doing the same thing

i can sit here and give reason upon reason why this needs to happen, but i'd be kicking a dead horse.

If anything, people who hold down heal for more than a couple seconds need to start absorbing other peoples dmg.. something to combat the rampant bmg-abuse.

stoodakiss
08-30-2016, 07:09 AM

There is NO reason for a player to simply tape down the healbutton with a bmg equipped and then go AFK while the rest of us are lagged and blinded by the 75+ Other bmg users doing the same thing

i can sit here and give reason upon reason why this needs to happen, but i'd be kicking a dead horse.

If anything, people who hold down heal for more than a couple seconds need to start absorbing other peoples dmg.. something to combat the rampant bmg-abuse.

bmgs are the best gun in the game because they keep everyone alive at arkfalls. bmgs deserve a buff not a nerf

scierwojad
08-30-2016, 07:13 AM
well i dont care about score
i use bmg for t4 drops from moobs
much more lag you get from AFK noobs everywhere
50 active players 250 afk
that why all get lag and cannot see normal players who need revive

stayloc
08-30-2016, 07:40 AM
Not a just dead horse, it is rotting and near nothing but bones.

Hexthat
08-30-2016, 07:44 AM
If BMGs get nerfed ill just tape down my right trigger and have my toon spin around in circles....

No way of fixing the AFKers...

Especial for PC.... Macro anyone?

r1p
08-30-2016, 08:33 AM
If BMGs get nerfed ill just tape down my right trigger and have my toon spin around in circles....

No way of fixing the AFKers...

Especial for PC.... Macro anyone?

That would be acceptable. I expect that when you returned you would discover that your score would be about 200 because you died shortly after leaving the room.

Hexthat
08-30-2016, 08:58 AM
bmgs are the best gun in the game because they keep everyone alive at arkfalls. bmgs deserve a buff not a nerf

tried a major with the least amount of bmgers ive ever seen at an event, and nearly everyone had 4+ downs, i was like damn

That would be acceptable. I expect that when you returned you would discover that your score would be about 200 because you died shortly after leaving the room.

Okay how about if i set it up so im on a hill lauching mass cannons into air and let them rain down with my rig that has OJ ammo regen chips?

upper
08-30-2016, 09:23 AM

Most people do not want to be healed. I'm personally not asking for a nerf, just for the healing effect to be reduced DRAMATICALLY.

But, i don't think the creative lead can. Because, we have not seen anything yet.

r1p
08-30-2016, 09:40 AM
tried a major with the least amount of bmgers ive ever seen at an event, and nearly everyone had 4+ downs, i was like damn

Okay how about if i set it up so im on a hill lauching mass cannons into air and let them rain down with my rig that has OJ ammo regen chips?

Also acceptable. My guess is that you would regen about 2 or so rockets every 10 seconds so if you managed to actually hit anything you would score about 1000. And that's only if you haven't been auto-extracted because a Blacklung or Inquisitor from the other side of the field shot you just because it could.

Hexthat
08-30-2016, 09:43 AM
its not about the score bro, its about being able to do other things beside hold my controller..... I guess i could just tag one thing and run off and hide like a bunch do

xXxDSMer
08-30-2016, 06:52 PM

How bout no. To all of the above.

Mrdr
08-30-2016, 08:08 PM
Here is a potential solution to the supposed BMG problem (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?246912-And-the-point-of-trying-to-get-highest-score-in-an-event-final-is.....&p=1950290#post1950290)

Ronin9572
08-31-2016, 04:17 AM

I've said this in another thread jokingly. Have healers use their health to heal others, that make em think twice and rethink their strategy.

PithHelmetIrath
08-31-2016, 05:20 AM
LOL they will never change BMGs like that, it's too late in the game's life cycle for all of that work..

Johnny Gatt
08-31-2016, 05:46 AM
I actually have a lot of fun when the ratio of shooters to healers is high. When there are only a few shooters all you have to do is stop firing for a little while. You stop stop pulling aggro from the enemies. An extinction level event soon occurs among the bmg population. At first you can't see the results until people start extracting. Soon however, you see the field littered with the purple crosses of dead bmgers.

All you have to do is watch the clock and make sure the major does not time out. If there are mostly bmgers and not many shooters, you should have 4 to 8 mins left on the timer and still have fun.