PDA

View Full Version : t1 t2 t3

scierwojad
08-30-2016, 11:37 AM
is there any plan for upgrade items from t1 to legendary or supreme?
im really angry when i got a green good synergy bio wolfhound/blast riffle and cannot make it orange :/
you wanna make money from AF in store and dont do anything in that way:confused:

DEATHBRINGER210
08-30-2016, 11:39 AM
is there any plan for upgrade items from t1 to legendary or supreme?
im really angry when i got a green good synergy bio wolfhound/blast riffle and cannot make it orange :/
you wanna make money from AF in store and dont do anything in that way:confused:

they already had it this way and removed it

Hexthat
08-30-2016, 11:45 AM
they already had it this way and removed it

that was so long ago, when rolls sucked unless you had multiple of same roll

scierwojad
08-30-2016, 11:49 AM
so they "fix" it same like mecenary and ion synergy - just remove/change

David Irwin
08-30-2016, 11:57 AM
T4 can go to T6.... there is enough decent T4 and T5 's out there, and good t4's spawn often enough, especially in expos,. there is really no need to upgrade lower tier weapons, the lower tier weapons are just for learning , leveling , holding mods, and filler (for t5 and t6 to feel great, they have to be better than something). once you play long enough you'll finding yourself even vendoring or breaking down T5's.

rita mortis
08-30-2016, 04:19 PM
Yes bring this back I want to oj my firestorm and thundershock and some of the story guns would be excellent oj'ed

David Irwin
08-30-2016, 04:33 PM
Yes bring this back I want to oj my firestorm and thundershock and some of the story guns would be excellent oj'ed

...oh. I think I stand corrected, I do think the unique items given to you from missions should be upgradable , But just those ones in my opinion, Like the blast rifle that comes with a green melee roll, I would enjoy seeing that as an oj, or the gladiator ar.

Lamar Kendrick
08-30-2016, 09:51 PM
those blue EXL DH would have a new life if they can be upgraded up to t6 :)