PDA

View Full Version : How to : increase bit sales

Sir Oliver
09-02-2016, 12:30 PM
1. Events with large enemies, bullet sponges. For maximum score and more importantly, arkforge.

2. Complete Contracts = open jackpot boxes. This will increase the sales of reputation boosts and patron pass drastically.

3. Vanity bundle with an event jackpot in it. For an example : Until Death vanity bundle. Only available during the colony courtship event.

Farron
09-02-2016, 12:37 PM
Adding loyalty to every purchase made.

Adding the exchange back.

Removing PvP.

Adding worthwhile items in the bundles. Not these cars and useless weapons/reskinned outfits.

nick145
09-02-2016, 01:55 PM
[snip]
Removing PvP.
[snip]

i have so many questions...

why? this is the second time today you have suggested this. im not a big pvper but even i enjoy it from time to time so why remove it?

how would removing pvp increase bit sales imo it would actually do the opposite. pvp player spend more than most to have the newest and greatest gear.

there are more, but some are insulting and i really wish to avoid another infraction.

DEATHBRINGER210
09-02-2016, 02:52 PM
getting better service from the game server would increase bits sales. and player retention . how can you increase sales . when players are leaving after a few days of playing.

doctordabs
09-03-2016, 04:09 AM
Adding loyalty to every purchase made.

Adding the exchange back.

Removing PvP.

Adding worthwhile items in the bundles. Not these cars and useless weapons/reskinned outfits.

and how would removing pvp do anything to increase bit-sales?
we get it. you're salty about pvp imbalance but REMOVE pvp? psh. say g'bye to half the defiance players.

Ronin9572
09-03-2016, 04:25 AM
^ +1 to this. I'm not a PvP'er but that don't mean I want to see it removed.

Ronin9572
09-03-2016, 04:51 AM
getting better service from the game server would increase bits sales. and player retention . how can you increase sales . when players are leaving after a few days of playing.

This would probably be the biggest increase of all.

Kedarthebest
09-03-2016, 05:51 PM
Imo if they want bit sales to go up bring back the old rolls system then sales will go crazy but hey they don't care what the players say :/.

Lithova
09-04-2016, 04:24 AM
Why would you want to increase bit store sales? Its obvious anything gained from it is not going into this game and if it is...its not helping.

Hi Im Factor
09-04-2016, 05:08 AM
Lowering the price on some of these bundles, $150 for some in game items lol
Increase the chance to get a jackpot on boxes purchased with bits
Bring back old weapon rolls

missmar
09-04-2016, 11:48 AM
Until Death vanity bundle. Only available during the colony courtship event.

Nah, sorry kinda off-topic but when CC nears but I'm gonna be part of the crowd chanting for a whole new synergy. Preferably anything but a blast rifle, too. They're making everything stale, there's plenty of opportunities for other weapon types to become awesome.