PDA

View Full Version : Abusive difficulty in 99 problems

Zer0Playr
09-04-2016, 11:14 AM
The difficulty of 99 problems made the event turn into a nightmare, even for high rating players. I don't know what exactly happened, and I don't care. I just want to play this event normally when it was at its beggining. This isn't Dark Souls, you don't need to make the game harder than it already is. A great number of players from my clan is stopping with this event becaus of this. I think that last hotfix is the problem. It's causing trouble for us. Revert that last change, becaus this event IS hard whitout that hotfix, and now is a complete nightmare.

Squint_421
09-11-2016, 01:49 PM
Its not too hard.......... I run the "99 Problems" majors with 12 toons from 190e up to 6000e no problem at all. lol You need real guns & not BMGs..... Use strategy & play it like you would play a expedition...... :cool: Btw next event is just as hard XD

Mrdr
09-11-2016, 06:02 PM
The difficulty of 99 problems made the event turn into a nightmare, even for high rating players. I don't know what exactly happened, and I don't care. I just want to play this event normally when it was at its beggining. This isn't Dark Souls, you don't need to make the game harder than it already is. A great number of players from my clan is stopping with this event becaus of this. I think that last hotfix is the problem. It's causing trouble for us. Revert that last change, becaus this event IS hard whitout that hotfix, and now is a complete nightmare.

If that's the case then that "great number" of your clan are either newbs or noobs if they can't handle this event. There are times that I can go without being killed the whole time, and then there are times when I can't stay on my feet to save my life...but that just makes it more challenging and you have to learn to work as a team.

I can understand a lowbie having trouble and getting frustrated but high ego players should be there to help them out? Come on...don't know about your clan but in mine, we hunt in packs...when one of us goes down someone is always there to pick them up to help them get **** done...even the lowbies are in the thick of it rezzing the fallen and raining down hell on the enemy...we don't run from difficult situations, we clan up and get to business.

You guys need to learn to work together more and communicate better. It will make all the difference in the world.

Squint_421
09-13-2016, 09:02 AM
If that's the case then that "great number" of your clan are either newbs or noobs if they can't handle this event. There are times that I can go without being killed the whole time, and then there are times when I can't stay on my feet to save my life...but that just makes it more challenging and you have to learn to work as a team.

I can understand a lowbie having trouble and getting frustrated but high ego players should be there to help them out? Come on...don't know about your clan but in mine, we hunt in packs...when one of us goes down someone is always there to pick them up to help them get **** done...even the lowbies are in the thick of it rezzing the fallen and raining down hell on the enemy...we don't run from difficult situations, we clan up and get to business.

You guys need to learn to work together more and communicate better. It will make all the difference in the world.

Exactly...... Couldn't have been said better :)

Nova_Force
09-13-2016, 10:45 AM
I'm not in a clan and at just under 5800ego. I dont use jackpot weps as I rarely get any to drop nor do I use bmgs. That being said, I didn't have any problems with difficulty of this event. If your style of play is to stand/ crouch and shoot you're going to have a bad time.