View Full Version : Nim shomnu *final mission boss*

MARKINEMPAC82S
04-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Wow that was hard took me 90 minutes 30 deaths later and hes dead
now im not spoiling anything i got 2 words for all you

good luck

Dan3000au
04-07-2013, 10:15 AM
ya i saw him when i was looking around i was like what is that!..... DO NOT WALK OVER TO HIM HE IS NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL

Blackwolfe
04-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Yes, we know some people find Nim hard, some find him easy. There have been numerous threads on the topic already.

Dan3000au
04-07-2013, 10:26 AM
It's time to kick @ss and chew bubble gum.... and i'm all outta gum. love that line so much when i was younger rofl

Luffy490
04-07-2013, 10:27 AM
I can honestly say that he was a worthy opponent. Trion created a good final boss, and I can't wait to see what other final bosses they have in mind.

MARKINEMPAC82S
04-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Pistol name-detu aru
damage-354
fire rate-23
mag-23
reload speed-3
10% ego on every critical kill

Vinotaur0
04-07-2013, 10:29 AM
I don't understand why people think he is so difficult. Okay to be fair he IS the hardest fight in the game thus far but that's not exactly saying a whole lot. If you know how to dodge roll, he is fairly easy. The only time I died was in the very beginning phase.

Vuule
04-07-2013, 10:29 AM
~20 minutes, 0 deaths. Not a single revive either.

That enough luck? Where's mah prize son! :o

Staal
04-07-2013, 10:30 AM
No idea how long it took me, but not long...
first try, no deaths...
I didnt find him to be too hard. Guess it also depends on your ego build and loadout ;)

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-07-2013, 10:31 AM
I went in there as a Sniper with an smg sidearm and cloak. Only other loadout at the time was a Rocket launcher with the same SMG. I can see how he might be easy with a good AR/Shotty combo, but it was difficult with my combo. Managed to kill him on the 3rd try after seeing the server message pop up saying that the servers would be going down in 30 minutes. Took me 15 minutes total to beat him. The 15 minute message popped up as soon as I finished. xD

That said, good luck. He is a *****.

Oddy
04-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Wow that was hard took me 90 minutes 30 deaths later and hes dead
now im not spoiling anything i got 2 words for all you

good luck

So far I believe 3 people have beat him to my knowledge in my guild. First guy died about 20 or 30 times. second guy died twice, and the third guy didn't die. We have a fourth guy who was trying to beat him but couldn't yet.

Seems to be based on the power. The guy that didn't die used Blur at first and switched to Overcharge I guess in the second phase sometime.

Staal
04-07-2013, 10:34 AM
I used Decoy, which I use on everything tbh, used it twice in the fight.
I use a Grenade Launcher that has cluster grenades and an SMG. (grenades are sticky)
So should be easy to figure out what I did anyways ;)

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-07-2013, 10:42 AM
I wanna see someone beat him using only a bolt action sniper, no mods, perks or Ego Powers. :p

auzy911
04-07-2013, 10:44 AM
I beat him with a BMG my 4th try. Just need patience.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-07-2013, 10:47 AM
I beat him with a BMG my 4th try. Just need patience.
BMGs are patience incarnate. xD

TheReaper
04-29-2013, 02:33 PM
Everyone saying they beet him in under 20 mins without dying, nice story. Stop pretending that you defeated him first run, no ones buying it, the boss is created to defeat you and you are meant to defeat this boss by mastering your mistakes, no one would even know the right weapons to use straight away or his patterns so stop bsing everyone and go back to storyland

Rizaun
04-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Everyone saying they beet him in under 20 mins without dying, nice story. Stop pretending that you defeated him first run, no ones buying it, the boss is created to defeat you and you are meant to defeat this boss by mastering your mistakes, no one would even know the right weapons to use straight away or his patterns so stop bsing everyone and go back to storyland

I defeated him without dying on my first try under 7 minutes. Just because YOU can't, doesn't mean others can't either.

Lollie
04-29-2013, 02:44 PM
I defeated him without dying on my first try under 7 minutes. Just because YOU can't, doesn't mean others can't either.

Video or you died 300 times and took 4 weeks to kill him.

Sdric
04-29-2013, 02:46 PM
No luck needed.
Just a calm nature and the patience to check out his moves before going all in.
First try ~20 minutes.
(SMG, Cloak, low-recharge shield)

P.S.
If you think Nim is difficult, try the old Devil May Cry games.
("Dante must die!"-difficulty, they'll beat the cr4p out of you)

WeeohhWeeohh
04-29-2013, 02:46 PM
I can honestly say that he was a worthy opponent. Trion created a good final boss, and I can't wait to see what other final bosses they have in mind.

Agreed. It was fun.

Lance Dracolith
04-29-2013, 02:49 PM
Not to be sound arrogant or stuck up.
But their are bosses in other games 10x harder than Nim.

Predator
04-29-2013, 03:39 PM
I was really scared after reading some threads about him being too hard.

After killing him after my first try I have to say he is not easy but also not too hard to be honest. What have some of you expected for the last boss-fight in the story?

Punk 0n Wh33lz
06-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Hello all,

Just giving my two cents here for anyone who may be trying to defeat Nim still. I found a FRC Assault Carbine with Syphon attached to it worked for me. Beat him real easy after numerous tries myself.

Only weapon I used too, btw. Was relatively quick.

Anarchos
06-30-2013, 03:36 AM
Great... another "OMG! I'm a senior citizen and suck at games, Nim is too hard QQQ" thread.

If you are less than 10 years old, missing 1 or more limbs and/or not able to understand english or visually and/or deaf, sure Nim Shondu will be hard.

But if above does not apply, Nim should be no more than 1-2 deaths while learning his moves.
It is correct that this is not WoW or some other MMO where you target, click button while fire and forget.

I'll share a secret with you :)
You have to aim and shoot while dodging and going into cover to avoid stuff.

Do this and you will be able to kill stuff!

Punk 0n Wh33lz
06-30-2013, 07:57 AM
Great... another "OMG! I'm a senior citizen and suck at games, Nim is too hard QQQ" thread.

If you are less than 10 years old, missing 1 or more limbs and/or not able to understand english or visually and/or deaf, sure Nim Shondu will be hard.

But if above does not apply, Nim should be no more than 1-2 deaths while learning his moves.
It is correct that this is not WoW or some other MMO where you target, click button while fire and forget.

I'll share a secret with you :)
You have to aim and shoot while dodging and going into cover to avoid stuff.

Do this and you will be able to kill stuff!

As I said, just giving my two cents. Yes, I did just beat the game when I made my post but as you can clearly see that was post 1, which means I have a life outside of the game world which is probably more than I can say you have being that your probably one of those nerdy guys who still lives in his mom's basement thinking its cool to troll with your bashing of your elderly, crippled stereotypes and racist comments.

And seeing how mature your post is your probably really one of those 10 yr. olds you mentioned as well, trying to look all cool and bada**, like looking cool on the internet means something.

Nice one, DB.