PDA

View Full Version : Aimbotts Already Seriously ?

Mynx
04-07-2013, 10:20 AM
the game has been out for what a few days and there is already aimbots availible for this game ? are you freaking kidding me ?

if your dumb enough to do this crap and get caught have fun paying for the game over and over because you will get caught and banned,the community/player base will not tolerate cheating and i for one will make sure you get banned if i catch people doing it.

Aeekto
04-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Seriously, there are no aimbots out yet, there even isnt any radarhack out yet. Most big hacking-sites have actually no interest in creating one, except one.
Just a quote out of their forums from today:
" Today, 03:41 AM
Game is pretty nice, i'm liking it so far. Radar will come out first, since we are still reversing it little by little."
And before you claim im a cheater... nope, im not, i even hate them and want to punch them night and day... im just around these sites to be up-to-date and to report "working" cheats to the Devs of games i play.

So please stop calling everyone cheater just because you die or arent good enough yet to beat them (maybe with a little bit training and knowledge about the game you will one day)

Kazamario
04-07-2013, 11:05 AM
the game has been out for what a few days and there is already aimbots availible for this game ? are you freaking kidding me ?

if your dumb enough to do this crap and get caught have fun paying for the game over and over because you will get caught and banned,the community/player base will not tolerate cheating and i for one will make sure you get banned if i catch people doing it.
Blur....^_-

fsol
04-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Aeekto srry to burst your bubble.

There is a site that has esp/aimbot/no clip/no recoil.
I reported it to Trion a few days ago.

This and the fact that on the forum off that site they have a good laugh as they have been banned for 24 hours
for using these tools.

So before going on i aswell go to sites when things are fishy.
Seems i found a deeper rabithole one then you.

Its not cause you didnt find it that its not out there as it clearly is.

Btw not a hacker here and also not a ffs another hacker there when i die.Yet when things keep rehappning and all possible angels have been reviewed and still dont add up then you go to sites and find out youre idea was spot on.

Thedjectivenoun
04-07-2013, 11:56 AM
This happens to all FPS/3rd Shooters. Ghost Recon, Call of Duty, Aliens: Colonial Marines and Battlefield is littered with programs to lend assistance with people who cheat.

In Ghost Recon: Future Solider these group of people who had a 50k kills and less then 100 deaths would literally run in a circle, with their character looking at the ground, when you got in a certain amount of feet from them, they automatically aimed and got a head shot, with any weapon pistol, Sniper Rifle or shotty regardless. I reported them but nothing ever happened.

Halo 2 was bad for programs who helped people cheat. I think a strict ban, life a life time ban should be thrown on people if they are caught cheating.

Kriegson
04-07-2013, 11:58 AM
omgud u guyz kno uf hakz u must b hakz I report juu.

OT:
They might exist but honestly everything is so lethal and there are so many people running around I find it hard to imagine it might give them a massive edge. Still doesn't make it any less annoying to come up against, but if they're already getting banned just keep the reports coming. F6-account-Feedback post name, date, time and what you think indicates they were hacking.

Most script kiddies blatantly aimbot quickly followed by being banned which makes things easy.

Bonehunter
04-07-2013, 12:00 PM
This is when playing on the console has its advantage. The graphics are not as good but at least there are no cheaters.

Thedjectivenoun
04-07-2013, 12:07 PM
This is when playing on the console has its advantage. The graphics are not as good but at least there are no cheaters.

it's easy to cheat on the console all you need is a PC/Laptop the know how. Lag switches are still in use today as modified controllers.

MacGrube
04-07-2013, 12:32 PM
I've always wondered if someone was hacking consoles and causing me and my team mates lag. I have no clue if its true but I heard it was possible.

krazyaceofspades
04-07-2013, 12:33 PM
mynx correct me if im wrong but i am assuming you are a pc player if so that's the way of life as a pc user it is so easy to hack pc games

Drall
04-07-2013, 04:49 PM
Someone posted a vid of a guy using a multi hack days ago. (PC)

DustOfDeath
04-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Thats why i wont bother much with PVP - if it would have bee na PVP focused game... it would have faield... aimbots in pve meh - its not like someone can afk farm mobs for somethign useful -_-.

Bonehunter
04-08-2013, 12:24 AM
it's easy to cheat on the console all you need is a PC/Laptop the know how. Lag switches are still in use today as modified controllers.

Yes but it's tiny in comparison to PC hacking

fsol
04-08-2013, 12:31 AM
For me its simpel

you hack you get a ban that is permanent not 24 hours.

I bought this game for its resemblence to TR so the pvp is a extra.
In beta i was like hey shadowwars is fun yet with the baboonstyle of play by the majority and the hacks hmmm.

Pvp isnt for me atm.

+ Some ppl like to come and say nah you suck/l2p/no aimbots yet when met with logic and proof they suddenly are still.Untill another person adresses the issues and then they start again...sigh.

Gettn the idea that i am part off a older gen that has total different views (wich by the way is fine god hell if everybody would be the same argh) Still its changing more then i like tbh and in the end its gonna brake more then is good for us.

nuarblack
04-08-2013, 04:30 AM
Wait I heard there was an auto-aim feature standard on PC to accommodate all the MMO players they were expecting. Think most turn it off as it makes head shots difficult since it just targets the body. Or does this not work in pvp?

Keyh
04-08-2013, 05:49 AM
Auto aim is turned off in PvP.

The problem with posting threads about hacking without any proof is that shooters have a very large skill range and it's very easy for someone that is high on that skill range to look like a cheater to most that are lower on said skill range.

Regardless if there are cheats out there or not, it's just very difficult to take seriously. Though, I do recall there being talk of cheats during the Alpha, so I won't completely discount the accusation.

fsol
04-08-2013, 07:08 AM
Keyh let me explain again, i posted the site and forum of the hacks to Trion.
On the site they laugh cause they only got 24 hour bans.

So do i need to post the site here to make it clear there are hacks or what?

I cannot stand this making vague off ppls point,its another way off setting it aside as not being there.

Keyh
04-08-2013, 08:32 AM
I wouldn't post the site here, I'm sure it's against the rules.

I'm just saying that picture/video evidence is really needed if you want to make sure everyone takes you seriously. Otherwise, report stuff directly to Trion. If they're posting a topic in the forums, clearly they want some community support. With the number of people that 'cry wolf' at hacks in these types of games, nobody is going to take them seriously.

I have no idea what you're trying to say in your last sentence.

AOD_sepulchrave
04-08-2013, 11:00 AM
You guys are pretty naive if you weren't expecting this. It only happens in every game ever.

What makes or breaks a game where this is concerned is how the devs respond to it.

Dwane
04-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Almost all FPSs had hackers already in beta.

Apocalize
04-09-2013, 05:10 AM
Well its because of crap like this i dont even bother touching pvp.

Goomba
04-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Well its because of crap like this i dont even bother touching pvp.
It's not like there's a hacker or more in every game. I haven't run into one yet.

Fix zoom sensitivity.

Sterangerman
04-09-2013, 07:49 AM

Its VERY easy to hack on consoles, there is no advantage there at all.

Dreildrag
04-09-2013, 11:39 AM
I know their are hacks for this game some idiot in open mic was laughing while using one. He killed 17/25 in under 3 minutes.

Not all hack searches show up in google!

fsol
04-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Dreil there are indeed hacks but Trion is on it so lets give them time to sort the issue out.

gmartinqc
04-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Dreil there are indeed hacks but Trion is on it so lets give them time to sort the issue out.
Unfortunately, history says that there is no hope for trion to keep up with them. It's been like this every other game I have ever played. Hacks become rampant till a patch comes out then its quieter on the cheating for a day of two and then it's business as usual for hackers. I have grown so jaded and tired over the years from hackers and aimboters, I'll spare you the details of what I would like to do to them.

ELO2g
04-09-2013, 06:21 PM
I know their are hacks for this game some idiot in open mic was laughing while using one. He killed 17/25 in under 3 minutes.

Not all hack searches show up in google!

Seriously, hacks already...Q_Q

17 kills in 3 minutes is pretty much possible tho. Especially if you know how to position yourself:P

Otis Spunks
04-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Console games are full of Ddosers and Lag switches/host boxes, not to mention the variety of box mods and controller mods. PC is just simpler when it comes to keeping the cheat going due to having easy access to client files and alteration programs without having to extract data from one medium to place it on another..

Kwatos
04-09-2013, 07:45 PM
I guess everytime I go 20-0 I hack, damn it.

Antherage
04-10-2013, 04:41 AM
There is a very large difference between account registered MMO style game hacks and regular FPS hacks. The main difference is that if you are banned from one server in some other FPS, nothing else happens to you. You find another server and move forward.

In Defiance though... you will have your account banned and then you have to purchase another $59.99 game to actually hack again.

Not many hackers will spend 60, 60, 60, just to keep hacking in a game with limited PvP options at the moment.

Exes
04-10-2013, 05:05 AM
Thats why i wont bother much with PVP - if it would have bee na PVP focused game... it would have faield... aimbots in pve meh - its not like someone can afk farm mobs for somethign useful -_-.

I pvped some, not A LOT, but still enough to say it's fun and I've not encountered a hacker yet (or they didn't abuse it so much that it was obvious).

fsol
04-10-2013, 05:27 AM
Kwatos i love your reaction i mean its the same as there are no hacks.
If you cannot contribute constructional do not bother posting.

As i said before there are good players and ppl need to look at situations from multiple angles before shouting
hackers.

That said yesterday i had some funny moments where when the game started a person already (observatory)
at our first door in cloak.All games untill now i seen ppl get to the hallways end (oppisite team) and it took me at least anotehr 5-6 secs before beign able to use ability(with faster use perk even).

That same person during the match went 2 times trough solid wall.

It could have been crazy lagg for him that teleported him around the map who knows.
This lag thing could be possible (the perkuse is a bit hmm 3-4 secs into the match) but i have seen russians
and those 2 guys/girls teleported(frameskipped) the hell out if it.
Which is why i wouldnt mind keeping russians out of eu servers not meant reacial or anythign down that road.

The problem is i have seen 3 ppl that were playing cpt obvious the weird thing is i couldnt find the name when opening the list.
Sometimes i see lets say jhon shoot annie but when i want to see jhons ratio i cant see his name ,then there are all kind off names but i see no jhons.
Is this a bug or????

Chronic
04-10-2013, 10:44 AM
arent consoles playing with pc? with this is the case pc players are obviously going to destroy console players with the direct aiming of a mouse. there are mice and keyboards for consoles, but not cheap. BUT if this is the console people *****ing about hackers honestly its already been touched on a few times in this thread but i will repeat a few. SKILL LEVEL, 3rd person shooters handle differently than say COD so if you are a fps person, get used to it. in game skills are also a serious thing. people are posting using decoy in pvp... WTF. makes me lol making my roomates think im crazy. Find a good build and keep tweaking it. MOUSE PRECISION > CONTROLLER - nuff said. at about 600 ego and most has been from pvp. thought i had a hacker hunting me but looking at the score card, he was just good. quit ur btchin and play. i only say that now cause the servers are down and im going to the driving range to shoot some windows out. good day.

PookLove
04-10-2013, 11:24 AM
This is why I play on xbox, I wont see any hacks. Hahaha