PDA

View Full Version : Please have a t3 event mod vendor

Gingersnapped
09-09-2016, 06:47 PM
I am more tired of looking for mods than not getting Jackpots. Since everyone wants t4 or t5 mods I don't think this would hurt bit box sales at all. Honestly if I know I can at least get the t3 mods I need I would probably buy a few boxes each event. With 3 jackpots using AR mods this event I have plenty of epic weapons I might have upgraded, but can't find the mods. Most of the time because of the lag I can't see the mods on the ground and when it ends. Poof they are all gone. Please give it some thought.

BarrySciFi
09-09-2016, 08:08 PM
I think that's a good idea. I think the event mod vender should sell only t2, however, with a special of a t3 like all the other venders do. Don't know how the developers could have a problem with that. I think that would let more people fill out all the new synergy tiers and enjoy the synergy. Could ultimately increase event box sales,too, as people would have guns that they like with t2 mods on them that they want to upgrade, both mod-wise and in terms of weapon-tier. If I had a purple weapon with t2 mods and I liked the weapon and synergy, you better believe I would spend to upgrade and put better mods on it. Something to think about developers...

Johnny Gatt
09-10-2016, 11:48 AM
I think it is a good idea as well. Barry is correct in recommending the T2 mods. It would be easier for devs to sell that idea to the suits. A t3 special like the other vendors would be cool for people who like perimeter overthrusters and falloff barrels.