PDA

View Full Version : Event pursuit suggestion

Crack
09-12-2016, 11:40 AM
The 25 minors part of these pursuits are extremely frustrating to complete. I finished the pursuit on 4 of 6 toons and to get the 100 needed, I missed at least 100 of them by arriving too late. That irked me to no end.

Can you include the minors within the majors to count towards that 25 as well please? It will also get more people involved rather than just heading straight to the boss location and waiting for others to finish them.

Destromathe
09-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Hey Crack,

This will actually be changing with Neo Votanis Freebooters event coming up. It will be an aggregate score, which both majors and minors will contribute (majors counting for double). I hope this helps!

Crack
09-12-2016, 06:38 PM
Hey Crack,

This will actually be changing with Neo Votanis Freebooters event coming up. It will be an aggregate score, which both majors and minors will contribute (majors counting for double). I hope this helps!

Nice! Sounds like a good change!:D

Now the only thing left to change is making it damage based scoring to do away with the afk bmg healers, and we'll be golden. :)

Cobra Crusher
09-13-2016, 01:29 AM
The 25 minors part of these pursuits are extremely frustrating to complete. I finished the pursuit on 4 of 6 toons and to get the 100 needed, I missed at least 100 of them by arriving too late. That irked me to no end.

Can you include the minors within the majors to count towards that 25 as well please? It will also get more people involved rather than just heading straight to the boss location and waiting for others to finish them.

Took me 3 days to do 4 toons. Wasn't that hard lol.

Johnny Stranger
09-13-2016, 04:06 AM

I did 6 toons in 3 days but I didn't have work those days ... It was a grind for sure .. It would be tough for someone who could only play a couple hours a day ... Imo

Sir Oliver
09-13-2016, 04:48 AM

Yeah well some people can't be online 6 hours a day...

Johnny Stranger
09-13-2016, 05:48 AM

Exactly ...

ScottTravis88
09-13-2016, 07:38 AM
I work to much lately because I haven't been able to complete any of the event pursuits, I came real close with mm, but I only have roughly a hour a day lately, and my one day off a week in out of town...

Cobra Crusher
09-13-2016, 11:55 PM

Then maybe not have 6 toons....