PDA

View Full Version : Expedition jackpots

DiskoSvir
09-17-2016, 05:10 AM
After the update which made expedition supreme weapons = jackpots, I noticed my Critical Mass didn't have any rise in dmg or other numbers, so basicly, the old expeditions weapons are not supreme, while new ones are?

xXxDSMer
09-17-2016, 03:22 PM
mass cannons, as well as ground pounders, there's some kind of UI issue that doesn't tally up all the damage for display on the weapon card.
Found that out a while back when I noticed it with ground pounder and mentioned it to Rashere. He did some digging and found out what I just mentioned. The weapon damage on a 0 plate sutro turret with a good hit, is actually the weapon's damage though.

And I've noticed superiority's 10% dmg not showing up on MC and GP cards, but it does show up on target. Applies for all MCs and GPs.

If you'd like to see for yourself: head to sutro tower and clear the building that has one generator in it but DON'T turn the generator off. Equip a non-superiority bio weapon and non-superiority shield with the crit mass, and aim to the side of the turret either beyond the turret a bit or in front of the turret a bit so a submunition lands directly on the turret while there's still 0 plates. Then repeat with superiority bonus active (easiest way is equip a shield & keep the bio weapon).
Also can have a friend go to sutro with you, with a bio weapon for stripping the plates off the turret :)
Should see the difference in damage with and without superiority active (given GOOD hits with a submunition on both tests, and no plates on the turret)

Kuroro
09-17-2016, 04:02 PM
I noticed the same on my necrosis,its stats did not change

xXxDSMer
09-17-2016, 06:15 PM
I noticed the same on my necrosis,its stats did not change

Just checked with a pl8 blighter, which is also a canker, and did see increased DMG/Sec card stat as well as increased dmg on target (superiority not active vs superiority active)

Kuroro
09-17-2016, 07:02 PM
Just checked with a pl8 blighter, which is also a canker, and did see increased DMG/Sec card stat as well as increased dmg on target (superiority not active vs superiority active)

My necrosis has t5 barrel and it has the same stats of my t6 feaster with oj dmg roll since before of the update.If the superiority weapons were suposed to get the 5% bonuses of a jackpot,it did not worked then because my necrosis still has the same stats.I remember them very well since months ago.It is a fact,my necrosis did not get any jackpot bonus,or maybe it does not shows on stats.
I know that the 10% damage from the superiority synergy does not shows on stats,but that is not what I mean,what I mean is the jackpot bonuses (repeating everything just in case you do not understand me)

DiskoSvir
09-18-2016, 07:50 AM

I'm not talking about Superiority syn bonus, i'm talking about jp 5% bonus.

Wuzu
09-18-2016, 02:36 PM
I'm not talking about Superiority syn bonus, i'm talking about jp 5% bonus.

I have a Crit Mass as well, and I've noticed this same issue:

And I've noticed superiority's 10% dmg not showing up on MC and GP cards, but it does show up on target. Applies for all MCs and GPs.

This makes me think it's an issue with the card itself that wouldn't be able to show both superiority syn and the new jp bonus, even if both are actually applied in use.

DiskoSvir
09-19-2016, 03:33 AM
I have a Crit Mass as well, and I've noticed this same issue:

This makes me think it's an issue with the card itself that wouldn't be able to show both superiority syn and the new jp bonus, even if both are actually applied in use.

It would be nice if Ocho, or Destro could clear this up a bit.

xXxDSMer
09-19-2016, 05:00 AM
So check damage on target without superiority active, and with no rig.
For crit mass (which would need a 0 plate turret for a good test, with a direct hit from a submunition) and necrosis (which is already bio so it'll take care of the armor itself).

It is totally not unheard of for weapon cards to not have everything included that should be included in a weapon's card damage stat. The only real reliable measure of damage is testing for damage on target & the best target to use for that is a 0 plate sutro turret.