PDA

View Full Version : Best place to farm Hellbug Monarchs?

Spirare
09-18-2016, 12:48 PM
I'm primarily here to complete the A Trove of Hellbugs objective (kill 50 Hellbug Monarchs), but Monarchs seem rather rare.

What's the easiest way to find them?

Jack Robo
09-18-2016, 12:50 PM
easyest way is wait for an event with them in(fop)

stoodakiss
09-18-2016, 12:50 PM
colony courtship in feb

Johnny Gatt
09-18-2016, 12:56 PM
I'm primarily here to complete the A Trove of Hellbugs objective (kill 50 Hellbug Monarchs), but Monarchs seem rather rare.

What's the easiest way to find them?

The infected siege at Diablo spawns a bunch of monarchs. It is usually threat level ten so you also get credit for apex monarchs for other pursuits.

Bentu
09-18-2016, 01:00 PM
I get mixed up with the name matron and monarch but if it is the big crab like one you're looking for an not the pimple butt one try the afflicted siege and incursions at diabolo light house.
You should get about 6 per siege etc.

You only need to shoot one once to tag it and move on to the next to make sure you get as many as possible.

Edit. I was ninjd but right as well lol n

Jack Robo
09-18-2016, 01:00 PM
The infected siege at Diablo spawns a bunch of monarchs. It is usually threat level ten so you also get credit for apex monarchs for other pursuits.

oh yeah, forgot about them. also great for leveling up. i know of a place near top notch but idk if it spawns at apex level. maybe run with few others? thats were my buddy farmed his. just spawns over and over. if it still works is to be determined

Crack
09-18-2016, 03:40 PM
If you tp to Shondus and drive towards North Point conflict site, there is a Monarch that will spawn over and over again just across the first road you cross. It comes out right near where the minor is located when a major pops up. Usually have to kill a few bugs near the truck to get another to spawn. Takes multiple players to increase threat though.

Ea Rapture
09-18-2016, 04:01 PM
Didn't they nerf farming?

Spike Chaos
09-18-2016, 04:35 PM
Bug Basin near Happy Pow spawns 1 or 2 every time you do it. Take about a minute or 2 to complete it.

Johnny Stranger
09-18-2016, 04:38 PM
Bug Basin near Happy Pow spawns 1 or 2 every time you do it. Take about a minute or 2 to complete it.

Not anymore , they fixed that ... :(