PDA

View Full Version : Beginner's Guide for a New Person

ErXiE
09-19-2016, 02:46 PM
Are there any current Guides, Tips and Tricks, etc in 2016?
I know of the "secret location" at the crystal pond for the Orange Hemi

Sir Oliver
09-19-2016, 02:47 PM

Look for a level 3600 clan with experienced players.

Ps- what server/platform do you play in?

nick145
09-19-2016, 02:56 PM

There are plenty of guides out there. Check defiance data, and do a search on here for guides. You'll find what you're looking for.

ErXiE
09-19-2016, 04:08 PM
There are plenty of guides out there. Check defiance data, and do a search on here for guides. You'll find what you're looking for.

Been looking throughout etc and they are dated as 2013 and 2014 :/ cant find 2016 guides

ErXiE
09-19-2016, 04:10 PM
Look for a level 3600 clan with experienced players.

Ps- what server/platform do you play in?

Currently in clan Chaos Crew seems like skills and stuff or whatever it is o.o << still new are maxed
playing on PC NA Server

Also ima bet most people wont talk to new since i tried to msg the clan few times

Mrdr
09-19-2016, 05:10 PM
The older guides are still pretty good. Sadly you won't find anything beyond what you've already found or what others have mentioned. If your clan isn't talking to you and teaching you then you need a better clan. There are some big clans on PC...have a look in the clan recruitment forum and you'll see lots. If there anything specific you want to know just ask it here in the meantime and we'll help out.:)

Verga DeFuego
09-19-2016, 05:15 PM
I'll 2nd nick415's recommendation about Defiance Data (www.defiancedata.com). At least 90% of the time when I do a Google search for something defiance related, the most useful information comes from that site that and then this forum. Be aware that Etaew (the person that runs Defiance Data) has been talking about scaling back the information contained on the site, so no time like now to go there and look around :)

xXxDSMer
09-19-2016, 05:19 PM
Probably the best tip that can be given is to start working on pursuits now. Things like madera, marin, etc... which typically involve a main mission, side mission, and a couple other things.

If you wait until you've unlocked all ego perk points to do pursuits it'll be a mammoth task to start working on pursuits then, but if you start on them early you'll have more done by the time pursuits become the faster way to level compared to xp.

Altras
09-19-2016, 06:54 PM
If you on pc/na try Cronus. The clan has made a bunch of guides on the clansite.

ErXiE
09-19-2016, 07:29 PM
I'll 2nd nick415's recommendation about Defiance Data (www.defiancedata.com). At least 90% of the time when I do a Google search for something defiance related, the most useful information comes from that site that and then this forum. Be aware that Etaew (the person that runs Defiance Data) has been talking about scaling back the information contained on the site, so no time like now to go there and look around :)

Ahh thanks for the site and the tip of him scaling the info back. Taking a look RN

ErXiE
09-19-2016, 07:31 PM
If you on pc/na try Cronus. The clan has made a bunch of guides on the clansite.

hehe self-advertise. Ill give it a look

ErXiE
09-19-2016, 07:38 PM
Self-Advertisement.hehe nice. Ill give Cronus a look

Bentu
09-19-2016, 08:16 PM
Try the threads in this thread or Defiance Data.
The latter may be closing down soon so make the most of it while you can and get the data recorders done.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?113026-Great-List-of-Forum-Game-Guides

nick145
09-20-2016, 12:04 AM

Ya you could go with them, no problem there. Just check with the big wigs before sharing information... There was an incident a while back. Great clan though really helpful. I have general only heard good things about them.

Altras
09-20-2016, 04:22 AM
Ya you could go with them, no problem there. Just check with the big wigs before sharing information... There was an incident a while back. Great clan though really helpful. I have general only heard good things about them.

Yah I remember that. We had problems with that guy prior to that incident, if it's what I'm thinking.

ErXiE
09-20-2016, 08:28 AM
Yah I remember that. We had problems with that guy prior to that incident, if it's what I'm thinking.
Should i be caught with that incident? o.o

nick145
09-20-2016, 10:43 AM

I won't name names but I will pm you to confirm if you would like me to do so.

Altras
09-20-2016, 01:45 PM
I won't name names but I will pm you to confirm if you would like me to do so.

No need. It was either pts or last year's solstice, I remembah.

nick145
09-21-2016, 02:03 AM
No need. It was either pts or last year's solstice, I remembah.

Pts
/10char