PDA

View Full Version : Karma jp drops

Johnny Dbag
09-20-2016, 08:03 AM
So i have a question aboit karma jp drops. While i dont think im near earning one, i am wondering about the delivery. It was said in livestream they will be added to inventory 15 to 20 seconds after they register. So with all of the frequent disconnects at the end of majors and the lag and stuck on loading and what not, does that mean we could potentially miss the karma jp drop due to disconnecting?

Johnny Stranger
09-20-2016, 08:13 AM
So i have a question aboit karma jp drops. While i dont think im near earning one, i am wondering about the delivery. It was said in livestream they will be added to inventory 15 to 20 seconds after they register. So with all of the frequent disconnects at the end of majors and the lag and stuck on loading and what not, does that mean we could potentially miss the karma jp drop due to disconnecting?
With no visible bar to go by how are we to know. I'm sure this is a true possibility

Rarnok
09-20-2016, 08:24 AM

With the changes made to implement Karma, any jackpot you earn from an event will either be rewarded when you log back in or get sent to your claim items.

Johnny Dbag
09-20-2016, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the prompt response, and thank you very much for the patron pass updates. Really put some fun back into the grind. A+

Rhettro
09-20-2016, 09:48 AM
So, this may be a rudimentary question, but do karma JPs show up on a reward screen following an arkfall or do the just appear in inventory or claims?

Lordofbattle
09-20-2016, 10:04 AM
Does the Karma counter reset to 0 if I jump to another phase/shard or log out? 27 majors so far with one OJ AR with no nano and the rest purple sniper rifles, dets, and one purple pistol with purple and blue mod that match. Only AR mod so far is a T3 High Cap and two T2 Power Bores...sigh

missmar
09-20-2016, 10:06 AM
Does the Karma counter reset to 0 if I jump to another phase/shard or log out? 27 majors so far with one OJ AR with no nano and the rest purple sniper rifles, dets, and one purple pistol with purple and blue mod that match. Only AR mod so far is a T3 High Cap and two T2 Power Bores...sigh

Do you have Patron Pass?

Destromathe
09-20-2016, 10:08 AM
So, this may be a rudimentary question, but do karma JPs show up on a reward screen following an arkfall or do the just appear in inventory or claims?

The Jackpots will show up in your inventory, about 10 seconds after an event ends.

In regards to Karma resetting, as I have stated in other posts, it will not reset for any reason other than obtaining a jackpot. Also, please understand that this system is intended to provide jackpots to players throughout an event. If you have not gotten a jackpot on day one, you might be expecting a bit too much. Give the system time, and for every event you complete where you don't get a jackpot, you are increases your chances for next time!

Johnny Stranger
09-20-2016, 10:30 AM
OK so if it is a separate role for the karma jackpot then what if we get a jackpot via the reward screen does that still reset our karma

Destromathe
09-20-2016, 10:30 AM
OK so if it is a separate role for the karma jackpot then what if we get a jackpot via the reward screen does that still reset our karma

Yes, any jackpot resets Karma.

clay marrow
09-20-2016, 10:36 AM
Have you been able to test and insure that the karma system's working noe that its live?

LOOKxATxTHISxI
09-20-2016, 10:50 AM
Have you been able to test and insure that the karma system's working noe that its live?

Lol. They don't play on PS3. Rest assured everything is working as intended /s. Lol

Nightmare390
09-20-2016, 10:50 AM
does receiving the time traveler count towards a JP?

clay marrow
09-20-2016, 10:53 AM
Lol. They don't play on PS3. Rest assured everything is working as intended /s. Lol
I'd still like to know it was tested live if even only on PC

Destromathe
09-20-2016, 11:02 AM

Yes, we have tested extensively and Karma is operational.

clay marrow
09-20-2016, 11:05 AM
Yes, we have tested extensively and Karma is operational.

Okie dokie.. Let the karma games begin

gethyper
09-20-2016, 11:18 AM
does the karma system apply to expos and elite lockboxes too ? bc i did over 20 mjr arkfalls lthen pulled an elite lockbox and pulled a jp... does that count ?

Destromathe
09-20-2016, 11:21 AM
does the karma system apply to expos and elite lockboxes too ? bc i did over 20 mjr arkfalls lthen pulled an elite lockbox and pulled a jp... does that count ?

No, the Karma system currently only applies to Synergy boxes and Major events. If you get a jackpot from an elite or premium elite box (or the Time Piercer), it will not reset your Karma.

Nightmare390
09-20-2016, 11:25 AM
thanks for the heads up Destro, appreciate what youve done with the game as of late.

NigerianFriedChicken
09-20-2016, 11:25 AM
I'm assuming that pulling an invasive species, grid control, or shrill emergence jackpot won't reset the karma either?

gethyper
09-20-2016, 11:27 AM
thank you destro i just wanted to make sure that pulling that shield from elite box didnt reset it, but adding it to expo jp's and elite box jps would be a great idea too

Johnny Dbag
09-20-2016, 11:37 AM
Thanks to destro and rarnok for answering all the karma questions with the quickness.

Swordo
01-22-2017, 05:05 PM
So exactly how does the Karma work. when you get your Karma up to getting a JP, how does it pick the JP you get, I've seen a mass amount of Sniper's and got a JP Sniper, then a week later got another JP sniper on a low toon. does it give Sipers at 90%, Shotguns at 80%, LMG's at 70% and AR's at 2% or what. how does it pick. OR is it a total random pick.

Bentu
01-22-2017, 10:07 PM

If you don't see the reward screen you won't get the rewards and Destro also said you have to be present at the mjr to get karma so if you do two mjrs you'll only get karma for the one that you're at when they finish.