PDA

View Full Version : over 50 mjr now and not a single jp yet

gethyper
09-22-2016, 02:21 AM
iv dotn over 50 mjrs now and not gotten a single jp i would like to know the percentage the karma goes up everytime pls if possible

DEATHBRINGER210
09-22-2016, 02:50 AM
each major counts for 2 on the pursuit

Ronin9572
09-22-2016, 04:05 AM
Why are peeps getting all worked up because they've done a few arkfalls and they haven't gotten a karma JP? Seriously enough already keep playing you'll get one sometime. More ppl are going to cry and complain about this than ever before. Smh...

Ea Rapture
09-22-2016, 04:45 AM
50 is nothing. Go out and do more. Also it's only for patrons, if you aren't one.

Ronin9572
09-22-2016, 07:16 AM
50 is nothing. Go out and do more. Also it's only for patrons, if you aren't one.

Unfortunately many are confused on this. IDK why it's been posted here many times. Smh...

Ea Rapture
09-22-2016, 08:49 AM
Unfortunately many are confused on this. IDK why it's been posted here many times. Smh...

I mean, some do t even have time for 50, let alone 5 a day

Savagekiller69
09-22-2016, 10:33 AM
Try no ojs at all on last event or this one so far,my credit card will not be used anymore on this game untill trions a little moe generous:cool:

MasterProtector
09-22-2016, 10:53 AM
done over 50 arkfalls and got 1 karma jp but no other ojs except from the bit store, in fact no ojs from the 15 so elite boxes or 11 expos either, but i think i got an oj from one of the 7 times since event started that my xp bar tipped over

DEATHBRINGER210
09-22-2016, 11:06 AM
done over 50 arkfalls and got 1 karma jp but no other ojs except from the bit store, in fact no ojs from the 15 so elite boxes or 11 expos either, but i think i got an oj from one of the 7 times since event started that my xp bar tipped over

my last elite jp was the last laugh .:mad:

Riyo Chuchi
09-22-2016, 11:06 AM
I've done over 50 majors and haven't got a jp yet. I got my patron back just for this bs lol

Bloodbath82
09-22-2016, 01:17 PM
Ive done 158 majors and no ojs no t4 mods and no jp. You can have this karma sytem. Its obiously not doin as it was said to do

Ronin9572
09-22-2016, 01:21 PM
I haven't got a JP other than Armistice event, and Allegiance since Xmas event, and other players have never gotten one. You know what we do...KEEP PLAYING. I'm no slouch I do hundreds of AF's so I'm kinda tired of this new group of entitled players who cry and whine after a few arkfalls. Seriously just play the game! Smh...

Ea Rapture
09-22-2016, 01:38 PM
I haven't got a JP other than Armistice event, and Allegiance since Xmas event, and other players have never gotten one. You know what we do...KEEP PLAYING. I'm no slouch I do hundreds of AF's so I'm kinda tired of this new group of entitled players who cry and whine after a few arkfalls. Seriously just play the game! Smh...

This^

And we still need a hotdog outfit....

Jimmie Mac
09-22-2016, 01:44 PM
Ive done 158 majors and no ojs no t4 mods and no jp. You can have this karma sytem. Its obiously not doin as it was said to do

Really? No T4 mods?

I call malarkey.

Ea Rapture
09-22-2016, 01:47 PM
Really? No T4 mods?

I call malarkey.

Is malarkey like balogna ?

Jimmie Mac
09-22-2016, 01:57 PM
Is malarkey like balogna ?

Yes. I am endeavoring to refrain from using inappropriate language. :cool:

Ronin9572
09-22-2016, 02:27 PM
This^

And we still need a hotdog outfit....

I'd love to see the hot dog outfit before the game is over.

Fallen_Aingeal
09-22-2016, 02:52 PM
Really? No T4 mods?

I call malarkey.

Actually, I can believe this. Have done 100+ Mjrs. Only 2 grape mods. No jp. 1 oj nanoless SAW.

Like Ronin said above. Keep pluggin' on and enjoying the game.

My issue has never been the rng system. History shows that I'm more concerned with connection and stability issues, which still plague this game 3+ years out. But, that's for another thread. :)

It is what it is...

DEATHBRINGER210
09-22-2016, 05:21 PM
i looted a galactic guardian

Johnny Gatt
09-22-2016, 06:12 PM
my last elite jp was the last laugh .:mad:

Same here. The only other elite jp I got was enervator . I have cursed rng except when jp truly sucks, then I get two of them.

Aliasse
09-22-2016, 06:58 PM
I've actually been counting how many majors i can do without getting a JP. Right now i'm at 60th major and no signs of jp.

Yesterday i addon another patron 30day

Skiller115
09-22-2016, 07:33 PM
Entitled 101

Johnny Gatt
09-22-2016, 07:51 PM
I just got my karma jp.

Aliasse
09-22-2016, 11:37 PM
at 76th major still nothing xD
http://i.imgur.com/mpKZg.png

MasterProtector
09-23-2016, 10:09 PM
ended up getting the fabled double jackpot this morning that destro spoke of :D

Bentu
09-24-2016, 12:13 AM
I mean, some do t even have time for 50, let alone 5 a day

Not to mention those stuck on a dead shard who can only do one every 5 hours or so.

Entitled 101

It's not entitled when you've had to buy a pp to get the jp.

You've actually bought the damn thing or bought the right to win one in a video game.

Aliasse
09-24-2016, 03:46 AM
95th major, where my jp at?

DEATHBRINGER210
09-24-2016, 04:24 AM
it looks like more pistol mods are dropping now. and alot more t2 mods

Ea Rapture
09-24-2016, 08:01 AM
Not to mention those stuck on a dead shard who can only do one every 5 hours or so.

It's not entitled when you've had to buy a pp to get the jp.

You've actually bought the damn thing or bought the right to win one in a video game.

Iirc, it was said both boxes and majors increase the karma jp thingy, no?

DEATHBRINGER210
09-24-2016, 10:20 AM
just pulled my cc jp from karma . its working as intended

NigerianFriedChicken
09-24-2016, 02:36 PM
I've done hundreds of event majors, purchased probably 30~ bit boxes, and done dozens of the weekly event contracts since I started 6+ months ago and have pulled one event Jp (1 Binary Overflow from probably 100~ 99er majors). Other than pullin a purgatory in sv after hundreds of grid minors and a bop gun from a von bach supply crate, I haven't had much luck getting jp's (other than trading for them). I'm not bitter or anything, I completely understand you gotta grind grind grind if you want the best stuff or atleast have very deep pockets and can spend some bits if you want it asap

DEATHBRINGER210
09-24-2016, 04:16 PM
I've done hundreds of event majors, purchased probably 30~ bit boxes, and done dozens of the weekly event contracts since I started 6+ months ago and have pulled one event Jp (1 Binary Overflow from probably 100~ 99er majors). Other than pullin a purgatory in sv after hundreds of grid minors and a bop gun from a von bach supply crate, I haven't had much luck getting jp's (other than trading for them). I'm not bitter or anything, I completely understand you gotta grind grind grind if you want the best stuff or atleast have very deep pockets and can spend some bits if you want it asap

after the last time i bought st boxes , and keep getting the same vendor food in all of them. never going to buy a bit box again

Jack Robo
09-24-2016, 05:46 PM
Apparently you have to wait for 'purchace complete' to pop up before exiting the reward scrren

Bentu
09-24-2016, 06:35 PM
Iirc, it was said both boxes and majors increase the karma jp thingy, no?

That's how I understood it but I could be wrong I suppose.
It's certainly working for certain people I've seen a couple of names get jps that's had them before already.

For the record no jp of any kind to date.

NigerianFriedChicken
09-24-2016, 07:12 PM
after the last time i bought st boxes , and keep getting the same vendor food in all of them. never going to buy a bit box again

I don't blame you one bit. I bought probably 20 or so steel blight boxes trying to pull a lacerator and the only decent pulls were one t5 mod and a oj disruptor and a couple t4 mods. Everything else was sold or given away

Kappy
09-26-2016, 03:13 AM
It would be nice if we could get a meter to guage where are karma stands, even if it's not 100% accurate, still be nice to have

Ronin9572
09-26-2016, 04:23 AM
It would be nice if we could get a meter to guage where are karma stands, even if it's not 100% accurate, still be nice to have

Be nice to have one in RL as well....JS

Bentu
09-26-2016, 04:57 AM
6 days in and I got a jp but not my entitled karma one.

Skiller115
09-27-2016, 01:40 PM
I must be lucky today because I dropped Galactic Guardian on my 33th arkfall just now! and I'm not even patron..

Fasti
09-28-2016, 01:50 PM

The Karma system is only active for current Patrons.

DeacTodd
09-28-2016, 08:26 PM
I think this is bs, as much as I played and all the arkfalls I did, I still haven't seen a oj weapon drop, this is ridiculous.

Ea Rapture
09-28-2016, 08:40 PM
I think this is bs, as much as I played and all the arkfalls I did, I still haven't seen a oj weapon drop, this is ridiculous.

Me either :)

Animal85
09-28-2016, 08:43 PM
The Karma system is only active for current Patrons.
now i see thats why my karma crap dont works becas i got patron bought for 2 months before came update
so karma works for patron which one is bought after update **** this shid
i just cant understand why i keep spend money on this game and devs just **** all time weterans

Rouge Assasin
09-29-2016, 07:39 AM
-0- mjr's + -0- jp's= -0- headache
Had a blast @Kings Island tho, LOL
I gave up a year ago trying to get any good drops from this game. Two jp's in two years.......... One was a RL.
Save scrip and buy whatever you want.

PithHelmetIrath
09-29-2016, 07:47 AM

"Welcome to Defiance"

and

"It is what it is"

Ryan Anthony
09-29-2016, 08:05 AM
I've gotten at least 8 OJ from the 99 event, none from this one so far except the lock box. No pulled jackpots from either, and I've been playing since Rolling Blackout. I have to have done 150+ majors by now.

In short, stop acting entitled. 150 majors, no jp, just keep playing. It'll happen at some point.

MasterProtector
09-29-2016, 08:08 AM
lol so edit to prior comments..... now i really am infuriated with spending nearly $200 cash in bits for only 10 ojs.

Destromathe
09-29-2016, 08:45 AM
lol so edit to prior comments..... now i really am infuriated with spending nearly $200 cash in bits for only 10 ojs.

Hey MasterProtector,

The good thing about Karma, is that if you don't get a jackpot this time around, you have increased your chance to get one next time! Even if you wait a month, that Karma value will always be there. I hope you see a jackpot soon!

Also, just to reiterate here, 10-20 major arkfalls is not a large amount. If Karma was setup to give a jackpot 100% after that, the actual value of jackpots would be worthless. I hope everyone can understand this as you are racking up the majors for your Karma.

Also, the Karma values for Lockboxes and Events are two separate systems. One does not contribute to the other. Thanks as always for all the feedback!

DEATHBRINGER210
09-29-2016, 08:52 AM
Hey MasterProtector,

The good thing about Karma, is that if you don't get a jackpot this time around, you have increased your chance to get one next time! Even if you wait a month, that Karma value will always be there. I hope you see a jackpot soon!

Also, just to reiterate here, 10-20 major arkfalls is not a large amount. If Karma was setup to give a jackpot 100% after that, the actual value of jackpots would be worthless. I hope everyone can understand this as you are racking up the majors for your Karma.

Also, the Karma values for Lockboxes and Events are two separate systems. One does not contribute to the other. Thanks as always for all the feedback!

what about xp bar box does it add up?what boxes are you talking about?

Gaige12
09-29-2016, 08:56 AM
Hey MasterProtector,

75 to 100 final's or there about seems to be where a jp will drop. But this isnt carved in stone. I've received drops more frequently than that, but i would think they are a mix of regular rng and karma rng.

Either way, the system you put in place is working great.

Thx for that

Rhettro
09-29-2016, 09:12 AM
70-100 seems to be about right. It still takes some commitment, but the drops are far more reliable than I have experienced in the past. There will always be exceptions I guess, but this is the most positive change I have seen in the game.

MasterProtector
09-29-2016, 09:12 AM
Hey MasterProtector,

perhaps i didnt explain well enough, generally i go into buying bit boxes with not so high hopes for jackpots but with whats supposed to have increased drop rates my total legendary drop count per the $200 dollars in bits i spent thus far this event for 10 ojs (including both guns and t5 mods) i think anyone can agree that 10 ojs for $200 dollars is rather disappointing.... its not even just an argument of jackpots ive pulled 4 from the arkfall i bought bits to try and get some legendary items IE weapons/mods. and im highly disappointed with the lack of those drops.

Zoomer12
09-29-2016, 03:30 PM
Hey MasterProtector,

My issue with this is that you have Bob with one account, getting 1JP every god knows how many Majors and you're fine with that otherwise JPs are worthless.

Then you have Joe, who has 10 accounts sitting on the sidelines, getting many more, adding to lag, and nothing being done about it . That one player has increased his odds dramatically, even if he does have to pay AF to upgrade them, but this is also ok.

Not happy Jan

Triggered
10-01-2016, 03:39 AM
Just want to chime in on this with my experience. So yesterday I pulled my 1st JP, MotU, on a non-patron account before my patron account got one. This might be a statistical outlier and really bad rng but you think after at least over 100 majors on the patron account I would get one. Most people reporting in have. I'll post back my findings here if I get one though.

Bentu
10-01-2016, 04:29 AM

That's all well and good for the average player but if you're a lone wolf or a guy who can only play an hour or so after work or school you can actually get stuck in a dead shard and not even see a mjr.

I was on the xbox eu the other day and it was about 4 without seeing one.
If a guys caught on that shard he's had it.

Ea Rapture
10-01-2016, 08:22 AM
That's all well and good for the average player but if you're a lone wolf or a guy who can only play an hour or so after work or school you can actually get stuck in a dead shard and not even see a mjr.

I was on the xbox eu the other day and it was about 4 without seeing one.
If a guys caught on that shard he's had it.

This^ it took me two weeks to get a Karma JP. I don't play 8 hours a day, but at least I had ppl to jump to.

At any rate, 50+ majors is tough to actually do. Especially at the 2-3h intervals that I play.