PDA

View Full Version : Det mod drop fix

Skiller115
09-23-2016, 02:01 PM
Hotfix - 9/23/2016 (Patch Notes)
Fixed an issue causing detonator mods to drop more than intended.

Will Ar mods now drop with the frequency that they were supposed to drop with?

Johnny Gatt
09-23-2016, 02:03 PM
I nominate the t3 sledge arm as the official nvf mod for this event.

Destromathe
09-23-2016, 02:03 PM
Assault Rifle mods have always been dropping at the correct rates, however having more detonator mods dilutes that pool a small amount. So yes, there should be an increase in Assault Rifle mods dropping due to this change.

gethyper
09-23-2016, 02:05 PM
destro please read my post about paradise territory weekly contracts

Brajjaan
09-23-2016, 02:06 PM
Assault Rifle mods have always been dropping at the correct rates, however having more detonator mods dilutes that pool a small amount. So yes, there should be an increase in Assault Rifle mods dropping due to this change.

Destro will there ever be a fix on the mass lobber? It's shoots sideways, 4th part of the syn don't work and projectiles dissappear in crowded areas. This is not what I paid for.

Cobra Crusher
09-23-2016, 02:09 PM

Would be so much better if there was an event mod vendor where we used event rep we got from arkfalls.

Johnny Gatt
09-23-2016, 02:10 PM
Will Ar mods now drop with the frequency that they were supposed to drop with?

No... like last event, it will be either shotgun or sniper mods. For AA event, sniper mods were replaced by shotgun mods and infector mods became the big drops.

There are plenty of guerilla buttstocks, tactical scopes, and sustained power muzzles dropping. These are ar mods. Be patient and soon your inventory will be full of them.

Brajjaan
09-23-2016, 02:12 PM
No... like last event, it will be either shotgun or sniper mods. For AA event, sniper mods were replaced by shotgun mods and infector mods became the big drops.

There are plenty of guerilla buttstocks, tactical scopes, and sustained power muzzles dropping. These are ar mods. Be patient and soon your inventory will be full of them.

I got 3 sniper dmg barrels, all became powerbores