PDA

View Full Version : [PC-NA] Community PVP Day: Let's fill Monterey Coast and Shadow War!

missmar
09-25-2016, 01:13 PM
It's been far too long since a maxed out Monterey Coast or Shadow War match has happened!!

Clan leaders!

Notify your arkhunters to mark their calendars on
October 8th for Community PVP Day!

Let's try our best to fill every match to the brim and turn each match into a wild gauntlet of all the weapons available!
Bring your best stuff, bring your worst stuff,
the goofy stuff and the tactical!

Use your entire arsenal before the day ends!

Who: Everyone. Clan or no clan.
What: If we max out Monterey Coast early, we'll migrate to Shadow Wars for twice the capacity
Where: PC NA
When: October 8th, 2016
Why: When matches have this many people, PVP transforms. Your minimap dots will look like water and fire! Teamwork evolves, small battles can amass into all out mayhem! And of course, the barrage of all the different projectiles is an awesome sight! :)
How: Simply open your Quick Menu at any time in the day on October 8th and join Matchmaking -> Monterey Coast. If it's full/empty, open quick menu and leave the queue under matchmaking again-- and join Shadow War!

I hope to see you there!!

DynastyKris
09-27-2016, 08:40 AM
Cant wait for this!!!! Lets have an awesome day :D

Logain
09-29-2016, 05:44 AM
Look forward to using an old Syphon Grind Fragger with PS that was collecting dust in my inventory and look to see if I can kill anyone with it.

Quick question, is there a specific time on Oct 8th that this will start and end?

missmar
09-29-2016, 02:10 PM
Look forward to using an old Syphon Grind Fragger with PS that was collecting dust in my inventory and look to see if I can kill anyone with it.

Quick question, is there a specific time on Oct 8th that this will start and end?

We're going to try to make it an all day event so that everyone can have a chance to see a populated match!

Monterey is 32v32, and Shadow War is 64v64-- if we can fill one or both of those, the firefights will be amazing

So on October 8th everyone get their contracts out of the way and then hop into PVP ASAP!

Even if you just wanna pop into a match to watch from afar-- the more people in the match, the more likely some all out mayhem follows!

missmar
10-03-2016, 07:12 PM
Don't forget! October 8th!

DynastyKris
10-08-2016, 04:09 AM
Don't forget! October 8th!

Goood Morning Vieettnnaammmm :D

Massive Bump!!!!

Tauriiel
10-08-2016, 07:39 AM
Have fun, y'all!

missmar
10-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Huge thanks to everyone!!! We didn't quite fill a Monterey but what had some HUGE matches in MC&SW! I think we had almost 10 matches in a row of just under 25 versus 25!!! We even convinced regulars to use cheesy weapons, or 'queso armas'.... and they enjoyed it!!!

Hope we get even more next time for even more mayhem!!!