Aside from the usual answers about timing out
how about a good fix please.
Oh good call with threat level 11 nothing dies
23 rounds from a rocket launcher and hardly scratch
them even the little shrill ,but we die quick some 6k & lower
Why not have the 11's for the 6k's my lil toon getting ate up

Kappy
09-26-2016, 02:57 AM
Agreed it's difficult for lower level players to compete with 6k ego players, and at threat level 11 its impossible

Tanqueray
09-26-2016, 03:29 AM
I have a 6k who didnt worry about any enemies until AA inquisitors one/two shot it, that was a fun event because of it tho.

Made a baby toon cause 6k can get boring and am slowly levelling the baby toon and yeh i agree that the arkfalls can be murder on the low ego toons. There are dozens of others there tho so change how you play, my baby toon only shoots at things others have already shot at first so I dont get the aggro, i know my toon is gonna struggle to kill one mob on its own so i dont play it like i play my 6k.

As a tip equip blur and when something like the little shrill bugs aggro to you run like hell, run thru places likely to be getting carpet bombed with dets and rls by other ppl so they take the aggro off you.

Believe me you would hate tl10 being the highest difficulty cap as the arkfall would end in 1-2 mins with enemies not lasting long enough for your hits to register and give you score.

OneBadClown
09-26-2016, 01:55 PM
Yeah but to be run off the map
or dying coming back
to see a line of Bulwarks and such with players standing
across the street and others down is NOT fun in any way

Ryu Soba JP
09-26-2016, 01:56 PM
The game is better when it's harder. Means you have to up your skill. I have 2 low ego toons who have no problems at higher threat levels unless there are a lot of noobs around. Especially in Silicon incursions.