PDA

View Full Version : Weapon types that have never had a jackpot in an event

nick145
09-28-2016, 03:29 PM
Ok so I'm curious what weapon types have yet to be represented as an event jackpot.

Off the top of my head:

Rebound lobber
Rebounder cannon
FRC Heavy Assault Carbine
FRC Sub-Carbine
VBI TACC Assault Rifle

I know there is more. I'm going to write up a full list tonight and I'll see what I can come up with.

I figured with us having events every single month we should have a jackpot of every single weapon type. Brs are great but there are so many out there let's just work on some odd ball stuff for a bit.

WhiteStrike
09-28-2016, 03:38 PM
From what I can recall at the moment:
FRC Heavy Scattergun
FRC Heavy Sawn-off Scattergun
FRC Sawn-off Scattergun
VBI BAS-7 Derailer
VOT Breaker Cannon
FRC Sludge RL
FRC Interceptor RL
FRC Rocket Pod
FRC Mattlock Boomer
VBI Shotgun
FRC Auto-Scattergun
Any BMG
VOT Infector
VOT Outbreaker
VOT Auto-fragger

Bentu
09-28-2016, 03:43 PM
Could you imagine the state of the game with all the broken different variants we'd have.

If they kept to a one off jackpot then fine but don't trickle it down.

MasterProtector
09-28-2016, 04:27 PM
From what I can recall at the moment:[list]

Any BMG

just wanted to say we have the halter and the dominator.

btw nick i believe next event we get a jp tacc ar :D

Chaotic Masters
09-28-2016, 11:41 PM
Ok so I'm curious what weapon types have yet to be represented as an event jackpot.

Off the top of my head:

Rebound lobber
Rebounder cannon
FRC Sub-Carbine
VBI TACC Assault Rifle

I know there is more. I'm going to write up a full list tonight and I'll see what I can come up with.

I figured with us having events every single month we should have a jackpot of every single weapon type. Brs are great but there are so many out there let's just work on some odd ball stuff for a bit.

there was a Heavy Assault Carbine JP called the Neuron Caster

nick145
09-29-2016, 12:02 AM
From what I can recall at the moment:
FRC Heavy Scattergun
FRC Heavy Sawn-off Scattergun
FRC Sawn-off Scattergun
VBI BAS-7 Derailer
VOT Breaker Cannon
FRC Sludge RL
FRC Interceptor RL
FRC Rocket Pod
FRC Mattlock Boomer
VBI Shotgun
FRC Auto-Scattergun
Any BMG
VOT Infector
VOT Outbreaker
VOT Auto-fragger

Sounds right I'll have to double check tomorrow. Had a bunch of bs come up tonight. Didn't even get to play anything.

Could you imagine the state of the game with all the broken different variants we'd have.

If they kept to a one off jackpot then fine but don't trickle it down.

What do you mean? I am entirely confused by that.

I'm talking about event jackpots only. The halter is a vendor jp and the dominator is an expo jp.

there was a Heavy Assault Carbine JP called the Neuron Caster

Nope sorry that's a sentry rifle. Which is essentially a vbi variant of the FRC Heavy Assault Carbine. Try again Jade...

Which the fact that, that new weapon was an event jp before the FRC Heavy is complete BS, but whatever.

WhiteStrike
09-29-2016, 12:02 AM

Those BMGs weren't Event Jackpots.

MDA
09-29-2016, 02:57 AM
EDIT: was thinking of wrong gun type.

Lamar Kendrick
09-29-2016, 04:56 AM
ultimag
clustershot (event, doesn't include the untradable allegiance and bit jp desperado)
incinerator (doesn't include the freezer burn from bundle pack)
surge bolter (doesn't include gamma bolter from CE bit box)
bullrush

r1p
09-29-2016, 05:13 AM

So no decent AR in the next event. Hope they make up for it with a nice Rad clustershot or Bio ground pounder.

Logain
09-29-2016, 05:19 AM
Those BMGs weren't Event Jackpots.

Yeah. But do we even need BMGs?

nick145
09-29-2016, 08:39 AM
So no decent AR in the next event. Hope they make up for it with a nice Rad clustershot or Bio ground pounder.

-Rolls eyes- everyone's dislike of burst weapons is quite funny. It's like their dislike of mazus. Most haven't even used them for a period of time.

Yeah. But do we need even BMGs?

Yes. All weapon types should have an event jackpot at least once imo not just the super popular ones.

WhiteStrike
09-29-2016, 09:43 AM
-Rolls eyes- everyone's dislike of burst weapons is quite funny. It's like their dislike of mazus. Most haven't even used them for a period of time.

Yes. All weapon types should have an event jackpot at least once imo not just the super popular ones.

Burst fire weapons are terrible due to their firing style. They're too forced.
When I played DUST, I loved using burst fire weapons but this game just ruins the use of Burst fire weapons due to the terrible mechanisms that they have.

WhiteStrike
09-29-2016, 09:44 AM
Yeah. But do we need even BMGs?

No, not really.

Audzei
09-29-2016, 09:50 AM
Although these have been pervious Jp's id like to see a surge bolter and mass cannon in the next event

r1p
09-29-2016, 09:55 AM

I have used them and I do not like them. I also do not like Wolverines, FRC Sub-Carbines, or FRC Heavy Assault Carbines either. I find them difficult to get any kind of rhythm with and find my self out of sync when I'm required to shoot while constantly moving. In most games I don't have an issue with burst-fire weapons but the ones in this game make me feel out of sorts.

DEATHBRINGER210
09-29-2016, 10:14 AM
von bach defense screen

Hi Im Factor
09-29-2016, 02:27 PM
We don't have a jp volge gun

nick145
09-30-2016, 01:13 AM
I personally love the burst fire ar's and SMG's in this game and most other shooters. Weather you like them or not is irrelevant. The point is they haven't been event jackpots and they all deserve to have their moment on stage.

Chump Norris
09-30-2016, 02:31 AM
clustershot
incinerator
surge bolter
Any BMG
FRC Sludge RL

Throw whatever pistol in their just to fill it out and this is one event I would definitely look forward to :)

DEATHBRINGER210
09-30-2016, 06:34 AM
clustershot
incinerator
surge bolter
Any BMG
FRC Sludge RL

Throw whatever pistol in their just to fill it out and this is one event I would definitely look forward to :)

they had a event jp clustershot and bit box jp 1 too

Kedarthebest
09-30-2016, 09:21 AM
clustershot
incinerator
surge bolter
Any BMG
FRC Sludge RL

We also had a JP surge bolter called the Gamma bolter and we also have a jp incinerator i think called Autum's Scrounge.

r1p
09-30-2016, 09:28 AM
We also had a JP surge bolter called the Gamma bolter and we also have a jp incinerator i think called Autum's Scrounge.

The OP specifically mentioned event jackpots and the Gamma was from a bit store only synergy. The Scourge is a weird hybrid that always struck me as cross between a Grenade Launcher that fired sticky bio grenades but it may have been based on the Incinerator. But it does bio and not fire damage so it doesn't really qualify.

xXxDSMer
10-01-2016, 09:34 PM
I'd love to see frc heavy with an event syn that includes at least 10% lifesteal. & make sure plenty of 3burst mags are droppin.

VBI TACC - needs to be buffed to be at least as accurate as vbi assault, and needs a lot of help in the DPS department. It's card fire rate is nowhere near its actual fire rate. & by actual fire rate, I mean across a mag - not a single burst.

Riyo Chuchi
10-01-2016, 11:26 PM
I'd love to see all these guns get to be a jp. But I'm even more happy when they make new guns all together lol
The FoP event made me happy with all those new bug guns lol

DEATHBRINGER210
10-02-2016, 04:33 AM
how about a nanoless jp?

STARLORD
10-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Maybe a syphon or rad BMG? Also like the idea of a bio GP Det. Another one would be a syphon nano and fire nano infector.

r1p
10-05-2016, 05:09 AM
how about a nanoless jp?

This^^ I need another jackpot to vendor.

Logain
10-05-2016, 05:36 AM
Also the VBI TACC Autopistol does not have a JP version. And although buffed relatively recently, still needs a little more to compete with the Wolfhound.

EDIT: Buff is needed mostly because card Rate of Fire is not actual Rate of Fire (~60% of card).

r1p
10-05-2016, 05:58 AM
BTW, didn't we just have an event fairly recently that was filled with guns nobody wanted?

My opinion is that there are a too many weapons and quite a few of them either have enough overlap that they are redundant or are just terrible concepts to begin with. The herd needs to be thinned before buffs are even considered.

Skiller115
10-05-2016, 08:50 AM
BTW, didn't we just have an event fairly recently that was filled with guns nobody wanted?

My opinion is that there are a too many weapons and quite a few of them either have enough overlap that they are redundant or are just terrible concepts to begin with. The herd needs to be thinned before buffs are even considered.
Yeah the Surge Blaster is a Horrible weapon no amount of buffs could make it useful, without it being stupidly overpowered or plain useless

DEATHBRINGER210
10-05-2016, 09:16 AM
This^^ I need another jackpot to vendor.

hey they are in the game why not?. or they can just remove them and all converters from the game.

r1p
10-05-2016, 09:38 AM
hey they are in the game why not?. or they can just remove them and all converters from the game.

They are in the game to dilute the weapon pool. I have stated numerous times in the past that if nano-less weapons were a truly viable option then there would be a converter to make it possible to remove nano's from weapons.