PDA

View Full Version : NVF mass lobber.... constructive criticism....

MasterProtector
09-29-2016, 01:11 PM
so upon purchasing the black death pack first thing i did was equip and fire the nvf mass lobber, biggest concern would have to be the issue with it firing off center towards the right which makes it very difficult to use, that combined with some of its rounds not connecting with the target or phasing makes the nvf lobber nigh unusable in essence. This is my findings so far with only short use of the weapon. at least in the sake of it firing off towards the right instead of centered that i do hope is indefinitely fixed to fire properly.

Ronin9572
09-29-2016, 01:56 PM
There have been several other threads on this, but no dev's have chimed in. Hope they can fix it for you all.

Ea Rapture
09-29-2016, 03:40 PM
I need to stop buying bundles. This one was the most disappointing thing ever. The gun doesn't shoot straight, and nades disappear mid flight.

DEATHBRINGER210
09-29-2016, 05:33 PM
there is a vid some where

Spike Chaos
09-29-2016, 09:38 PM
This gun would be so sick if it just worked properly. I'm guessing eventually they will get around to fixing it but honestly who knows.

DEATHBRINGER210
09-29-2016, 09:54 PM
This gun would be so sick if it just worked properly. I'm guessing eventually they will get around to fixing it but honestly who knows.

one day . like the volge sniper too

kill3rofm3n_517
09-30-2016, 10:48 AM
so upon purchasing the black death pack first thing i did was equip and fire the nvf mass lobber, biggest concern would have to be the issue with it firing off center towards the right which makes it very difficult to use, that combined with some of its rounds not connecting with the target or phasing makes the nvf lobber nigh unusable in essence. This is my findings so far with only short use of the weapon. at least in the sake of it firing off towards the right instead of centered that i do hope is indefinitely fixed to fire properly.

May be it's built like that, the fop blast hatcher did the same thing, shoot one of those and see

Ronin9572
09-30-2016, 11:02 AM
May be it's built like that, the fop blast hatcher did the same thing, shoot one of those and see
I had some of those and by the time I mastered them I was all to eager to sell them off. Totally not accurate, shot all over the place from one side to the other. I tried to compensate for this but no matter what I did it was WAY off.

missmar
09-30-2016, 11:26 AM
Definitely still shoots sideways, but I find (on PC NA) that the dets only disappear at something like an event finale. Everywhere else it works fine, I really like that you can shoot it straight down while running over it and it detonates behind you like a matchlock boomer

r1p
09-30-2016, 11:38 AM
I need to stop buying bundles. This one was the most disappointing thing ever. The gun doesn't shoot straight, and nades disappear mid flight.

I decided that I was done with event bundles after I bought one last December and the rocket launcher had no synergy. How could they think that people would be satisfied paying $30 for a bundle with a weapon that had no synergy? They could have given it the Brutal synergy and it would still have been more useful than none at all.

Johnny Gatt
09-30-2016, 11:43 AM
I think it was designed to shoot sideways. I believe it goes with the Guardian Angle that you see people asking to buy in zone.

Johnny Dbag
09-30-2016, 12:39 PM
Oh man, Guardian angle, thats good....

stoodakiss
10-02-2016, 06:40 PM
please make it shoot strait