PDA

View Full Version : Hard freezing in the Matrix!!??

Celldweller
10-01-2016, 12:10 AM
the issue of hard freezing when viewing mods and occasionally when modding weapons has been happening since around the time the exchange was introduced and even with its removal this still remains an issue. i was wondering if this issue is currently being looked into because it is extremely annoying and can't be good for our systems. this is happening in the xbox 360 version of the game.

Aliasse
10-01-2016, 01:38 AM
The times i hard freeze is when i Pull a chip, retrieve a mod, Use a shotgun and attaching a chip into a cyber

xXxDSMer
10-01-2016, 09:43 PM
I've been freezing when hitting RT on something in my inventory.

Seems to not do it if there's 4 guns below the gun I hit RT on, but it's still annoying to have to workaround yet another issue.

Bentu
10-01-2016, 10:48 PM
My xbox froze 4 times today while trying to re role a tier mastery.

Riyo Chuchi
10-01-2016, 11:11 PM
Just a fyi the hard freeze thing is Microsoft's fault not Trion's. I get the hard freeze on every game I play. It happens on defiance the most for me but I play defiance the most. And it was happening before I played defiance so...

You can't blame Trion for Microsoft making a piece of junk lol.
It's time like this when I wish I got a ps3

Bentu
10-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Just a fyi the hard freeze thing is Microsoft's fault not Trion's. I get the hard freeze on every game I play. It happens on defiance the most for me but I play defiance the most. And it was happening before I played defiance so...

You can't blame Trion for Microsoft making a piece of junk lol.
It's time like this when I wish I got a ps3

Get a ps3 and see the difference, fyi the ps3 is worse and I know as I play on both systems.

Defiance is the only game I have this hard freeze issue with on xbox.

Ea Rapture
10-01-2016, 11:20 PM
"Can't be good for our systems"

*PS3 tolerates hard freezes since inception*

Riyo Chuchi
10-01-2016, 11:33 PM
Well in that case F both of them. Next time I'm getting a good PC for gaming lol

Cobra Crusher
10-01-2016, 11:51 PM
The lag needs to be fixed on Xbox NA. Enemies running in place, guns not firing in pvp, can't get out of your vehicle, takes forever to get in the vendor, takes forever to tp to players, clan list not showing. Game seems neglected the past few weeks.

Riyo Chuchi
10-01-2016, 11:59 PM
The lag needs to be fixed on Xbox NA. Enemies running in place, guns not firing in pvp, can't get out of your vehicle, takes forever to get in the vendor, takes forever to tp to players, clan list not showing. Game seems neglected the past few weeks.

Agreed. All that stuff is annoying as hell lol setting there in front of the vendor forever trying to vendor all my blues from the majors isn't fun

Ea Rapture
10-02-2016, 12:57 AM
Agreed. All that stuff is annoying as hell lol setting there in front of the vendor forever trying to vendor all my blues from the majors isn't fun

Buy a Cat so they bother while you wait!

Bentu
10-02-2016, 02:07 AM
Well in that case F both of them. Next time I'm getting a good PC for gaming lol

For this game yes that's definitely the way to go.

Riyo Chuchi
10-02-2016, 08:51 PM
Buy a Cat so they bother while you wait!

I have cats already lol

Ea Rapture
10-02-2016, 11:01 PM
I have cats already lol

Well, give them to me then. I love cats.