PDA

View Full Version : [Q] Recoil Reduction

GeneralRaider
10-02-2016, 01:35 PM
Hello,

how does recoil reduction is calculated?
I mean... is it calculated for the highest bonus in weapon (for example 0.80x) or its calculated for all bonuses (weapon itself [recoil red. bonus] + mod)?

I would like to have weapon with lowest possible recoil so i dont know if i should bother with adding mod with recoil reduction when in that weapon is already stat that reduce recoil.

And sorry for my bad english.

WhiteStrike
10-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Hello,

I mean... is it calculated for the highest bonus in weapon (for example 0.80x) or its calculated for all bonuses (weapon itself [recoil red. bonus] + mod)?

I would like to have weapon with lowest possible recoil so i dont know if i should bother with adding mod with recoil reduction when in that weapon is already stat that reduce recoil.

Rolls, mastery and mods stack additively.

Sir Oliver
10-02-2016, 02:01 PM
Hello,

Example:
Weapon with 2.0 bloom / recoil

x 0.8 mod = 1.6

x 0.7 mastery = 1.0