PDA

View Full Version : glyph account recovery

Cygnus
10-03-2016, 11:42 AM
I set up a account for my nephew when the game first came out. I used a gmail address for the account. I recently purchased a 3month patron for him. He informed me hes not getting daily rewards. I tried to submit a ticket but I have forgotten the passwaord and whos name I put the account under. I have tried account recovery but gmail doesnt always work for some reason. Since I cant submit a ticket directly in game and trion has no live support this has become a problem. Can a member of trion support assist me with this directly. I am losing loyalty rep by the day and im pretty sure this affects my karma as well.

rita mortis
10-03-2016, 12:38 PM
Good luck with this , I have not been receiving my daily weekly rewards since May I have 4 pages of tickets on it. The best they do is tell you that it is a known problem and to submit a ticket when the problem is solved for any rewards that have been missed and you have to keep a note of how many days you are due , this is the main reason I have not bothered to get another patron pass

Cygnus
10-03-2016, 02:29 PM
Ah, this happened on my main account and the problem was fixed in a couple days. Sorry youre still not getting yours