PDA

View Full Version : broken karma

War Stomper
10-03-2016, 10:52 PM
My karma kicked in and gave me a Master of the Universe... I didn't know if my karma kicked in until i went to my second tab and saw it. I went to equip it and the game critted everyone out. When i got back on, my Master of the universe wasn't there.. and my claims gave me an oj nvf box. I opened it and it gave me a zodiac sniper.... that'sa 50 million jack pot to a 1 million jack pot

My karma kicked in after arkfall at 1:42 AM eastern time zone. Please check into this and fix this asap.

War Stomper
10-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Also spent over 200 bucks in crates and never saw a single jack pot item. Barely pulled a few ojs.. this also needs to be looked in to

War Stomper
10-03-2016, 10:59 PM
1:57 AM Eastern Time. I scrapped your Zodiac Zealot for 1,875 ark salvage. I'm about done with this game now.

Bentu
10-03-2016, 11:14 PM
Yeah pulled my 2nd ZZ on the xbx na server but the good thing is it's not trade locked so I can sell it on.

Oh but wait everyone has one already.

jerdan
10-03-2016, 11:57 PM
I witnessed you actually pulling this war. ..it posted in the chat that you had pulled it. This should be traceable.

War Stomper
10-04-2016, 01:02 AM
I witnessed you actually pulling this war. ..it posted in the chat that you had pulled it. This should be traceable.

Omg! Thank you for saying something about it. I hope it's traceable. I really do

War Stomper
10-04-2016, 01:04 AM
I know right. 3 were pulled my clan and someone gave one for free to one of my clannies who had already pulled 2 lol

vulcain666
10-04-2016, 01:37 AM
bonjour pareil pour ma conjointe qui elle pareil a recu zodiaque la place de maitre de l'univers son id audrey720 son nom de personnage seveur us DEATH ANGEL et pour la france BELLALUNASERIZAWA merci d'y remedier pour elle

Bentu
10-04-2016, 02:17 AM
bonjour pareil pour ma conjointe qui elle pareil a recu zodiaque la place de maitre de l'univers son id audrey720 son nom de personnage seveur us DEATH ANGEL et pour la france BELLALUNASERIZAWA merci d'y remedier pour elle

hello to my wife like that it has received such a zodiac to the master instead of the universe its id audrey720 his character name seveur us DEATH ANGEL and for France BELLALUNASERIZAWA thank you to remedy it for her

I'd suggest that you submit a ticket to support with any evidence that you have.

War Stomper
10-05-2016, 01:34 AM
Bump. Dev. Please look into this

D34d10ck
10-09-2016, 08:35 PM
I grind out every event going to over 100 majors sometime 2 or 300 last 3 events no ojs barely any purple mods I even grind out minors always have my patron never had a jackpot for anything since 3000 ego except that stupid shotgun everyone has or the guaranteed jackpot weekly crate that isn't tradeable. I would like to see karma fixed as that's why I'm even doing this event and btw arcforge boosts are broken too and I bought some. I'm about fed up with lies like karma and then no notice that it doesn't work until after I spent money.

passe
10-10-2016, 12:51 AM
I have used about 4k-5k BITs to NVF- and Razor boxes and I am a patron. I have done over 200+ majors and a little bit less minors. I have got only ONE jp (Cosmic Champion). I hardly even get OJ guns during this event.. And I am ALWAYS at top20 in the ranking... Explain to me how this Karma system is supposed to be working please? Obviously it's NOT for me. I play with xbox360.. MANY PEOPLE have complained about this issue too in Europe server.. Its always the same people who hoard all the JPs and OJ Mods etc... It has always been those people, and still are. I DO NOT believe there is any kind of Karma system until they introduce some kind of meter for it or something like that.. There is nothing we can see from that the system really exists.. At this point I believe that it does NOT exist, or that it exists but doesnt work, or is VERY glitchy.. We all know TRION and how they do things, and how they help or respond to their player's issues, so this issue shouldnt be a surprise to you guys.

passe
10-10-2016, 12:55 AM
Patron works great with all other ways tho.. Gotta love getting 20 AF per co-op run, while doing speedruns.. Also gotta love the 95/750 BR clip ^^ And loyalty is always good

Johnny Gatt
10-10-2016, 09:32 AM
I had an issue with a possible drop this morning, but otherwise have not had any issues.
Prior to this event my xbox toons had ZERO JP drops for 2016. I got 2 JPs during this event.
You can tell that it is working by seeing the price drop in the common JPs. The ZZ and AA are now so common you can pick one up fairly cheap. The Beta and Cosmic champion are not too far behind. I noticed that even the rarer JPs on Xbox are going for only double what they go for on PC and ps3. So, if you are unlucky in drops, at least you can round out your collection by buying the others ( with scrip/trades) without breaking the bank. The days of the same handful of players holding the market hostage may finally be over.