PDA

View Full Version : My first 24hr ban prejudiced and unfair?

STARLORD
10-04-2016, 02:30 PM
Hi all you defiant mercs.

I was wondering. I just got my first 24hr ban because I said "and there goes the tranny troll again" in zone chat. I was told by Trion that this is hate speech and I was banned for it. Is it just me or is that in fact NOT hate speech? Is it fair that i was called various really disgusting things for about half an hour in zone before I actually got mad enough to say that 'terrible horrible' thing i said :confused: Really now :rolleyes:

How does someone report something in zone chat and get a player banned? I am wondering because I have seen racist remarks, sexist remarks, actual real hate speech and other true profanity's in zone but that's ok I guess. :confused: The person who was trolling at the time, name sounds like paxine paiper, has on many occasion said such bad things that they have been muted by at least half of defiance yet they still in the game. :confused:

This being said, WHY DID I GET BANNED??? :confused: :mad::mad::mad:

ZamboniChaos
10-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Unfortunately, we're not able to discuss account bans on the forums. Please send an email to appeals@trionworlds.com if you'd like to appeal your ban and our team will be happy to look into it for you.