PDA

View Full Version : Sooo How about that mass lobber...

6ft lower
10-05-2016, 05:58 AM
Mass lobber still shooting to the right compared to any other lobber. Not about drop $30.00 on the Halloween bundle if no is patron included. I didn't realize this one didn't include patron until i noticed the mass lobber was purple instead of orange. Still $30 bucks though.

6ft lower
10-05-2016, 06:03 AM
OH yeah i forgot to mention. The mass lobber rounds still disappear and sometimes do damage at event arkfalls.

Brajjaan
10-05-2016, 09:50 AM
Not to mention it has a syn where the 2nd, 3rd and 4th part of the syn doesn't even work lol.

False advertising at it's greatest :rolleyes:

Gaige12
10-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Yeah i haven't bought a bundle since they took patron out and its going to stay that way till patron is put back in.

I cant believe its 2 weeks later and the mass lobber is still broken. Thats just embarrassing.

#votewithyourwalletfolks

stoodakiss
10-05-2016, 11:35 AM
please oh please make this thing shoot strait

D8E4TOZ3Otk

Ryu Soba JP
10-07-2016, 06:25 PM
The response via Livestream in regards to this issue really showed Trions true colors.
"Hey you paid for this and we know it's broken. Just aim to the left and deal with it. We already got your money.LOL"
This is not word for word but pretty much what was said. We paid for a working item that Trion acknowledged was broken but told us to just aim to the left and deal with it.

Why would anyone with any sense consider this acceptable? Furthermore, why wasn't this issue discovered during PTS and can this kind of resolve be expected in the future? I'm beyond livid.
Oh and btw, Devs, the projectiles vanish regardless of how many players are around you. At least in my case.

stoodakiss
10-07-2016, 07:13 PM
The response via Livestream in regards to this issue really showed Trions true colors.
"Hey you paid for this and we know it's broken. Just aim to the left and deal with it. We already got your money.LOL"
This is not word for word but pretty much what was said. We paid for a working item that Trion acknowledged was broken but told us to just aim to the left and deal with it.

Why would anyone with any sense consider this acceptable? Furthermore, why wasn't this issue discovered during PTS and can this kind of resolve be expected in the future? I'm beyond livid.
Oh and btw, Devs, the projectiles vanish regardless of how many players are around you. At least in my case.

this wasnt discovered on pts because a vanity pack hasnt been put in the pts store since the shrilltech bundle and its still in there.

Gaige12
10-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Wait a minute. So the people that spent 30 dollars on this bundle are SOL?

That just isnt right Trion.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-07-2016, 08:32 PM
please oh please make this thing shoot strait

D8E4TOZ3Otk

apparently a lot of things are working as intended . smh . whats does 3 max stacks mean? hand hidden nano effected that last forever and never roll off. perma bio still going on

cootinator
10-08-2016, 12:06 AM
apparently a lot of things are working as intended . smh . whats does 3 max stacks mean? hand hidden nano effected that last forever and never roll off. perma bio still going on

clever use of game mechanics, and you have to use them cleverly to hit your target with that lobber apparently.