PDA

View Full Version : What is the max amount of JP's that can be pulled by 1 player?

STARLORD
10-05-2016, 07:57 AM
I was wondering if there is a maximum number of JP's that 1 player can pull from 1 event? I have noticed there are some players that have not even pulled 1 JP and then there are certain players that have pulled in excess of 10 JP's from a single event. Is this normal and if so what can I do,besides doing 50 or so mjr's a day, to get more JP's during events?

I have noticed the same thing with lock-box JP's and expo JP's just by the way. Is there a perk or maybe a secret dance I can do to get more good weapons to drop? :confused:

DEATHBRINGER210
10-05-2016, 08:03 AM
play more get more. a full friends list helps too

Skiller115
10-05-2016, 08:16 AM
The absolute maximum of jps that can be dropped is equal to the amount of arkfalls that you've done. But I'm sure there's less atoms in the universe than your chance of dropping a jp on every major on like 300 Arkfall majors ;)

STARLORD
10-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Yeah I guess you're right. Just get so frustrated trying so hard and getting so little and watching players BMG spam or sit on the outside of an arkfall doing nothing but still getting JP's.