PDA

View Full Version : finished mjr but we all mass critted so i didnt receive my jp

gethyper
10-06-2016, 01:46 PM
ok so inbetween 21:19:20 - 21:20:00 gmt time i finished a mjr to all of a sudden got disconnected which happened to every1 else doing that mjr at that time... i received a mod but no gun... my inv want full so that can only mean i was gonna receive a jp.. but then we all got disconnected.. once i logged back on i had no jp in inventory or claims or anywhere to be seen... pls go check the logs n try resolve this issue

kettlecooked
10-06-2016, 02:05 PM
just.....huh......

Johnny Stranger
10-06-2016, 02:08 PM
Same exact thing happened to me already put a ticket in they told us you would still get your jackpot even if you deseed after the reward screen because of this stupid 10 second delay

gethyper
10-06-2016, 02:09 PM
i wish i could've said what jp i didnt receive but every1 got disconnected before any1 got a chance to look

gethyper
10-06-2016, 02:10 PM
if im gonna receive it where will it be because i logged back on, had 0 things in claim items n my inv wasnt full checked my inv about 20 times over no new jp there

Johnny Stranger
10-06-2016, 02:45 PM
We were trioned ... put a ticket in , only thing you can do .. I was worried about this jp rewards delay but trion assured us this would not happen , guess what , not working ...

kane93
10-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Does anyone know when the purchase box comes up after the major ends, during the score board, if the box pops up two times in a row, means you received a JP.

Because that happened after a major the purchase box pop up twice one right after the other, but I was then stuck on the scoreboard menu and could not close out that menu. The option buttons that normally appear at the bottom of the scoreboard disappeared also.

I couldn't bring up any menus at all. I'm on Xbox so all I could do Is quit to dashboard and join a friends session.

This has happened a few times but only once when i got the double purchase box. This has never happened before after events, since i got karma, and assume it's a bug related to the karma system.

Bentu
10-07-2016, 03:29 AM
A couple of time last night I had no rewards at the end of a mjr.
This was on xbx eu and a clan mate had this happen 5 times or more.

Had the message in chat saying getting rewards for doing 6000 something or other. Didn't really pay attention but no rewards.

Johnny Stranger
10-07-2016, 04:16 AM
Bentu , when you say no rewards , do you mean none on the rewards screen ? or none delivered to inventory/claims ?

Johnny Stranger
10-07-2016, 05:02 AM
here's my response from support pertaining to the exact situation

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

At the time mentioned, we are not showing a Jackpot item issued or Karma being reset due to a Jackpot item being issued for the completion of an arkfall event. Unfortunately, as we are unable to verify a jackpot item should have been issued the support team will be unable to provide an item for this.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance

of course it didn't register...I was dc'd while waiting for it...tried explaining to them, if you only receive a mod after the the major, than you ARE GETTING A JP ...but...you have to wait for a period of time for it to register...they just don't understand...maybe a dev can educate support on the distribution of JP's with the new karma delay...all they have to see is, oh, so and so got a mod but no gun ...than dc'd ...so and so is entitled to his/her jp upon submitting a ticket...smh

Smokey Black
10-07-2016, 05:30 AM
I had this happen and I didn't even disconnect. Thought about putting in a ticket but even if it was a IB or MOTU I still don't need it.

Johnny Gatt
10-07-2016, 06:01 AM

At the time mentioned, we are not showing a Jackpot item issued or Karma being reset due to a Jackpot item being issued for the completion of an arkfall event. Unfortunately, as we are unable to verify a jackpot item should have been issued the support team will be unable to provide an item for this.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance

of course it didn't register...I was dc'd while waiting for it...tried explaining to them, if you only receive a mod after the the major, than you ARE GETTING A JP ...but...you have to wait for a period of time for it to register...they just don't understand...maybe a dev can educate support on the distribution of JP's with the new karma delay...all they have to see is, oh, so and so got a mod but no gun ...than dc'd ...so and so is entitled to his/her jp upon submitting a ticket...smh

You are attempting to apply logic. Please stop. You will hurt someone's brain over in Support.

Bentu
10-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Bentu , when you say no rewards , do you mean none on the rewards screen ? or none delivered to inventory/claims ?

Didn't even get a reward screen but had the notice in chat but received no reward in chat either.

Bentu
10-07-2016, 07:20 AM

They won't do sod all as it means there's a fault with their system.

Johnny Gatt
10-07-2016, 07:46 AM
They won't do sod all as it means there's a fault with their system.

The problem is with the solution. Logically players who get dc'd after major should get their jp. The system is not working as it should, so they are not. As the problem becomes more known among the player community, suddenly everyone lost their jp after every disconnect. Now the legit players who should be compensated are drowned by the players flooding tickets who were not entitled to receive a jp.
Usually one or two players get a jp at each major, if they both dc and lose their jp they need to submit a ticket. 100 other players at that major also submitted ticket saying they lost their jp. Multiply this scenario times x majors per day and you see it may take a while for Trion to review logs to make sure that only the legit players receive their reward.

Johnny Stranger
10-07-2016, 08:14 AM
The problem is with the solution. Logically players who get dc'd after major should get their jp. The system is not working as it should, so they are not. As the problem becomes more known among the player community, suddenly everyone lost their jp after every disconnect. Now the legit players who should be compensated are drowned by the players flooding tickets who were not entitled to receive a jp.
Usually one or two players get a jp at each major, if they both dc and lose their jp they need to submit a ticket. 100 other players at that major also submitted ticket saying they lost their jp. Multiply this scenario times x majors per day and you see it may take a while for Trion to review logs to make sure that only the legit players receive their reward.

You know you're getting a jackpot when all you receive is a mod either on the reward screen or in tab for of chat . you just have to wait for the jackpot to pop up . it is at this time between knowing you're getting one and the actual popping up of it if you DC , you are not getting it. But the Devs told us this would not happen , they said as little ng as you get a rewards screen , than dc , the jp goes to claims .. it's not

Bentu
10-07-2016, 09:43 AM

Oh I know and understand that, remember back when breakdown all became a thing.
The amount of players "accidentally" breaking down all their gear putting in tickets in the hope of getting better gear back than they already had lolm

Crack
10-07-2016, 08:22 PM
Add me to the list of missing jp 2x. Both happened about 2 hours apart...

First time it was a reward screen with mod only and I critted out. Nothing in inventory and nothing in clams when it let me back in.

Second time was about 2 hours later with the same results as the first but without critting, just waited and waited and waited. About 5 hours ago now. Nothing!

I refuse to open a ticket to get the same canned answer as others have got from support, so Im here to get direct dev attention. Thanks

Bentu
10-07-2016, 11:15 PM
It happened again twice today on the ps3 I did the mjr and no reward board just the message in chat saying working out the reward but no reward given.

Also had a funny occurrence where after the reward screen was gone I found myself a couple of hundred yards away from the major and on my white weapon character the crystals blowing up actually killed me lol.

Johnny Gatt
10-08-2016, 01:58 AM
It happened again twice today on the ps3 I did the mjr and no reward board just the message in chat saying working out the reward but no reward given.

Also had a funny occurrence where after the reward screen was gone I found myself a couple of hundred yards away from the major and on my white weapon character the crystals blowing up actually killed me lol.

Definitely some strange stuff going on. I have been killed by the crystals dropping, but not at end of the arkfall. I have not experienced the loadout switch either.

I have not been having issues with rewards. People posting on this thread have had it happen to them multiple times.
Wonder if it may be something associated with our characters/accounts.

xXxDSMer
10-09-2016, 01:02 AM
You know you're getting a jackpot when all you receive is a mod either on the reward screen or in tab for of chat . you just have to wait for the jackpot to pop up . it is at this time between knowing you're getting one and the actual popping up of it if you DC , you are not getting it. But the Devs told us this would not happen , they said as little ng as you get a rewards screen , than dc , the jp goes to claims .. it's not

Pretty sure that situation you describe is getting a JP from the arkfall itself.

Because there's been at least a couple times the reward screen looked perfectly normal to me then friends in clan are saying gratz to me - I go check rewards text on my 4th chat tab and there's "you've received <whateverjackpot>".
Which makes sense that could happen as I've described because if it's a karma JP that roll doesn't happen until 10-15 seconds after the arkfall rewards rolls have happened. & the game's not going to hold off on giving a gun when karma roll hasn't even happened yet.

passe
10-10-2016, 01:10 AM
If you are disconnected/offline while the server is running the rewards screen, you get nothing. It rolls for JP then. Its not predetermined or besed on your points. There is nothing you can do. If you disconnect, your points go to zero and it is the same as you didnt participate to that major at all as if you even wasnt there. This happens to people everyday and has happened to me numerous times. These disconnecting issues are very well known and very common in ALL TRION games. These MMO games companies are ALL doing the same ****... I mean they make new games and for some time they fix some major bugs, but they quickly move on to make new games... They SHOULD pay much more attention to their existing games but they don't. These new games bring new players and more money than these existing ones. They have to feed their families too and o,ney talks... So DO NOT expect improvement to these Defiance veryday -bugs and issues. They will not fix them.