PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Login to Atlas Reactor for Defiance Goodies

Triggered
10-06-2016, 10:25 PM
Surprised this isn't on the announcements but if you login to Atlas Reactor between 5:00pm pst on the 7th to the 9th at 11:59pm pst you get a challenger and 30 inventory slots.

Gaige12
10-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Link?

kane93
10-06-2016, 10:40 PM
Is this for PC and PS only?

Infinity Eagle
10-07-2016, 01:22 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2016/10/06/tryatlas/
Link?

Tanqueray
10-07-2016, 01:52 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2016/10/06/challenge-atlas-reactor-for-a-free-challenger-more/

Thanks for the heads up and link to confirm its real

kane93
10-07-2016, 02:19 AM
So how can someone who plays defiance on Xbox only claim this prize?

Cathulhu
10-07-2016, 03:30 AM
As there is no Glyph client on XBox, or Atlas Reactor, you simply don't.

Infinity Eagle
10-07-2016, 03:51 AM
If I were playing on a console, I would just download and log in to the game, cant hurt and might get the free stuff. Since we have had no word in the forums from the devs.

P.S. Would make sure it is tied into the same account you play defiance with.

Gaige12
10-07-2016, 07:54 AM
Deal changed. Now its 15 days of Patron instead of the car. Why not leave the car in. Most of us haven't gotten a new car in forever.

Ctss3xxy
10-07-2016, 08:17 AM
Oh yes, I put a lot of negative comments on this, before editing.

I will be deleting my account on Atlas Reactor once I receive those rewards, but I think this is a trashy way of trying to up your game players on that game Atlas Reactor, and shall put what I really think on external forums, if I find one.

Maybe good for little kids to play, but seriously, I am over 40.. why would I want to play Atlas Reactor ?

Ridly
10-07-2016, 11:54 AM
What happened to the Tungsten Pearl Coat Challenger with Red Stripe!!!! I downloaded the game last night to prepare for playing @ 5 PM PST and today is states 15 day patron WTF!! Put the Challenger back in!!! Well at least we get 30 inventory slots but I wanted the Challenger:mad::mad::mad: Can we have a Dev tell us why the change. Was it an error and the Challenger will have a Bit price or be part of a bundle? Was there so much interest in it from the Defiance community they realized they could charge us for it?

SanCarioca
10-07-2016, 12:49 PM
What I want to know is this:

1) What exactly do I have to do in Atlas Reactor to trigger the rewards in Defiance? Just download it from Glyph? Download and create an account/toon/whatever in AR? Play the tutorial? The official announcement is pretty vague about that;

2) I'm a Defiance PS3 Player. I have my console account linked to Glyph.

If I download Atlas Reactor on PC and play it, with my linked account, will I get the rewards on my PS3 account?

30 inventory slots and a 15-Day Patron Pass for free is a pretty sweet deal. I'd prefer they would not frustrate their console base with an announcement that is geared for Defiance PC Players only, without even warning about that first. :(

Sir Dan
10-07-2016, 03:43 PM
I dl'd for the rewards ( car + inventory).
The tutorial started- and i couldn't find the volume control so i alt-f4'd.
Now that they've changed the rewards they can shove the game just right back up their ***.

Fasti
10-07-2016, 04:17 PM
What I want to know is this:

1) What exactly do I have to do in Atlas Reactor to trigger the rewards in Defiance? Just download it from Glyph? Download and create an account/toon/whatever in AR? Play the tutorial? The official announcement is pretty vague about that;

2) I'm a Defiance PS3 Player. I have my console account linked to Glyph.

If I download Atlas Reactor on PC and play it, with my linked account, will I get the rewards on my PS3 account?

30 inventory slots and a 15-Day Patron Pass for free is a pretty sweet deal. I'd prefer they would not frustrate their console base with an announcement that is geared for Defiance PC Players only, without even warning about that first. :(

Hey there!

I've updated the original announcement blog (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2016/10/06/tryatlas/) and forum post (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?249391) (Forum updates are instant but the blog may take a few minutes to show the new info). You just have to complete the Atlas Reactor tutorial to unlock the rewards.
If your console account is linked to your Trion Worlds account (https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/articles/204183377) you will receive the 30 inventory slots in the console version of the game.

Alex leigh
10-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Well I tried this and and it's not for me at all. Completed the tutorial. Never really cared for turn based games.

SanCarioca
10-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Hey Fasti, nice to meet you!

Hey there!

I've updated the original announcement blog (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2016/10/06/tryatlas/) and forum post (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?249391) (Forum updates are instant but the blog may take a few minutes to show the new info). You just have to complete the Atlas Reactor tutorial to unlock the rewards.
If your console account is linked to your Trion Worlds account (https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/articles/204183377) you will receive the 30 inventory slots in the console version of the game.

Thank you for updating us with this information, in a timely manner. It's greatly appreciated. Way to go, regarding forum support!

If I could make one last suggestion: please, review granting the Patron Passes for console players. Or at least a different reward, in its place. I'm a bit old here in the forums and I'm still traumatized by the "Night Porter debacle of '14". Ask the old timers about it. :)

r1p
10-07-2016, 04:54 PM
So why don't console players get the 15-day patron pass?

Johnny Stranger
10-07-2016, 05:03 PM
found it....dl'ing..

Fisherman Joe
10-07-2016, 07:45 PM
Deleted post...

Gaige12
10-07-2016, 08:36 PM
I died laughing when i saw the atlas bundle prices. Those crazy prices for skins turned me off to that game instantly. It's a top down turn based game and not a triple A shooter.

jeez.

Cathulhu
10-08-2016, 12:51 AM
What about the car you promised yesterday? It's really bad to change a deal after its announcement.

I don't care about patron, give me the car instead. At least i can use that for longer than 15 days.

Wurm
10-08-2016, 12:53 AM
I felt like the dog in front of the keyboard meme...

But I got through it.

So how long does it take for your rewards to show up?

NullWolf
10-08-2016, 12:59 AM
guess I'll download the game tomorrow for my 30 inventory but the whole ideal of giving one certain section of the player base an exclusive reward all their own, in this case 15 days of PP, tends to leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Tauriiel
10-08-2016, 07:45 AM
guess I'll download the game tomorrow for my 30 inventory but the whole ideal of giving one certain section of the player base an exclusive reward all their own, in this case 15 days of PP, tends to leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

I know, right? It's a bit of a moot point, but no matter how you shake it it brings to light the question of 'what's fair'. Which is always a question that riles the masses.

HelpIveBeenRenamed
10-08-2016, 08:45 AM
I played the tutorial didn't have a clue what was going on and won't be trying it again
But I got my 30 inventory slots so it's all good

Skiller115
10-08-2016, 09:37 AM
I died laughing when i saw the atlas bundle prices. Those crazy prices for skins turned me off to that game instantly. It's a top down turn based game and not a triple A shooter.

jeez.

Lol I know right! It's also like some kind of abomination mix breed of XCOM and FTP nonsense! Also they give you too little time to think strategically

MasterProtector
10-08-2016, 09:45 AM
Dodge Challenger RT Tungsten Metallic Clearcoat Red Stripe <<<< i would have loved another car..... you dont shower us with challengers very often..... also why not add a new car varient? some kind of motorbike? you know asthetic stuff like a car or bike is one of those details that keep people WANTING......, and spending.

kettlecooked
10-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Dodge Challenger RT Tungsten Metallic Clearcoat Red Stripe <<<< i would have loved another car..... you dont shower us with challengers very often..... also why not add a new car varient? some kind of motorbike? you know asthetic stuff like a car or bike is one of those details that keep people WANTING......, and spending.

There's a model for a sky bike @ defiance data :) that would be sweet to see in game

3rdpig
10-08-2016, 03:57 PM
I played through the tutorial and feel like I need to wash out my ears with gasoline. That was the WORST in game music I've ever heard. Holy crap! I would have actually liked to hear the voices, but it's impossible over that Chuck E Cheese music.

Game uninstalled.

And I see no rewards or anything about the rewards in Defiance.

Trion wins Maximum Troll Achievement....again.

Bartoft
10-09-2016, 05:02 AM
I completed the Atlas Reactor tutorial yesterday and have got the patron pass but don`t seem to have received the 30 inventory slots. Anyone know if you have to do anything to activate these or is there something else I need to do to claim these. I thought they would arrive automatically as the patron pass did? Both Defiance and Atlas Reactor are on my PC.

A friend in Defiance just told me how to claim the 30 inv. slots. For anyone else who did not realize you don`t get them automatically you need to go to the claims menu in Defiance and they should be waiting for you there. Mine were in 2 lots of 15 slots.

eaglepowers
10-09-2016, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the free stuff Trion! I thought it was a generous gift/opportunity.

Game design and sounds are really nice. Not my type of game though.

Aliasse
10-09-2016, 08:58 AM
rip can't play it since 1003 and 1004 error

dearhcrow89
10-11-2016, 08:59 AM
I played the tutorial didn't have a clue what was going on and won't be trying it again
But I got my 30 inventory slots so it's all good
that's odd I did the tutorial as well and its been days and haven't gotten my 30 inventory slots.....

Kuroro
10-11-2016, 09:11 AM
It was a tutorial and a pvp match,I completed them and received the 30 inventary slots without problems