PDA

View Full Version : question for the devs regarding location and system.

mcshulte
10-09-2016, 12:33 AM
So, I'm currently deployed somewhere in the middle east. And I have some decent internet for here (usually around 1-2 mb/s
And ideas wondering if you don't allow certain countries to patch in on console? I patched in on my PC just fine but I keep getting 'patch editor's on my Xbox at random. Which then causes me to restart the Xbox, clear my cache, and try again. I've even had to delete everything and start over just to get the patch started. Any answers will be greatly appreciated.

Bentu
10-09-2016, 02:09 AM
Hi mate I'm no Dev lol but I'd like to try and help.
Xbox was having some issues recently for some reason and I had issues where I couldn't play Defiance at all, the game just wouldn't allow my account to play.

So while talking to Microsoft chat they had me delete my profile and then the cashe, I then has to re download my profile and everything worked ok.

Hope that helps mate.

mcshulte
10-09-2016, 02:13 AM
Hi mate I'm no Dev lol but I'd like to try and help.
Xbox was having some issues recently for some reason and I had issues where I couldn't play Defiance at all, the game just wouldn't allow my account to play.

So while talking to Microsoft chat they had me delete my profile and then the cashe, I then has to re download my profile and everything worked ok.

Hope that helps mate.

I deleted my profile from Xbox 360s via Xbox.com and downloaded my profile about so days ago. I've also cleared the system cache multiple times recently lol. But I'll try that method later, I can't even download the patches right now, just get !patch error'

Bentu
10-09-2016, 02:24 AM
Actually you might have better luck emailing Trion to see if the game is region locked for some reason.

Here's the email address in case you don't have it.

community@trionworlds.com

mcshulte
10-09-2016, 02:29 AM
Actually you might have better luck emailing Trion to see if the game is region locked for some reason.

Here's the email address in case you don't have it.

community@trionworlds.com

I'll email them later on tonight