PDA

View Full Version : Wtf trion?

alien
10-10-2016, 11:32 AM
Okay so i am quite disappointed right now. I am a paying customer and i feel like i'm getting screwed by trion guys

1st : you don't put the bundle (black death pack) to pts so players could actually see for themselves if the content is working properly

2nd : surprise surprise , the weapon in the bundle is broken!

3rd : okay 1 and 2 wouldn't have been such a big deal if you would have agreed to fix the damn auto lobber. But no. Why should you fix it since we already paid for it right?

4th: i sent a ticket asking for a refund. Guess what the answer i got was? No.

yeah that and NOT getting A SINGLE OJ let alone a jp from the event. Needless to say i won't be spending a 1 dollar to this game anymore.

Bentu
10-10-2016, 12:17 PM
The colloquialism is Trioned.

GhOsT Air 31
10-10-2016, 01:07 PM
I hope you get well soon NVF Mass Lobber!

Gaige12
10-10-2016, 01:19 PM
There's a lotta stuff getting more broken than ever. Just a few things fresh in memory from this event. The honeybee's zooming back and forth 4 or 5 times across the field. In Marin and overpass they would move 50ft straight up and stay there. The beta6 reload graphic looks like I'm riding a mechanical bull. Hopefully the people that bought the mass lobber learned a lesson from it. I could drop an ammo spike and it would time out before it spawned. My car would time out before it spawned. Invisible pools of shrill juice would put me down even though no enemies were visible. Go to clanmate turned into go to desktop 1 out of 10 times. This list can be a lot bigger.

Id swear this game was an open beta lately.

Ronin9572
10-10-2016, 01:27 PM
Hey why bother fixing stuff! There's 20 newbs/noobs jumping the wall an hour. Least 3-5 of them will spend money before moving on...js

alien
10-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Wonder if they're going to reply something dumb about how they can't refund the item or it's not that bad or it's not fixable or something like that or if they're just going to ignore this thread.

Johnny Stranger
10-10-2016, 05:17 PM
They already replied about the lobber , working as intended , supposed to be a fun gun , not a top tier gun , aim a little to the right of what you want to hit ... it's all in the livestream

alien
10-11-2016, 01:45 PM
They already replied about the lobber , working as intended , supposed to be a fun gun , not a top tier gun , aim a little to the right of what you want to hit ... it's all in the livestream

I don't know if you bought it but it's obviously broken. Even the synergy doesn't work.

Ea Rapture
10-11-2016, 01:55 PM
That's dissapointing but not unexpected.

Why fix anything we paid for, right?

Johnny Stranger
10-11-2016, 03:12 PM
https://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/v/93527282

Go to the 32 minute mark your answer on your mass Lobber is right there