PDA

View Full Version : San Andreas Weapon combo Lacking

Omega Maximus
10-11-2016, 11:19 AM
The San Andreas synergy is sort of lacking. It includes a shield, the Purgatory Detonator and the Longbore pistol. I feel the selection of weapons needs to be increased. The combat loadout of a detotantor and a pistol just doesnt cut it as an effective combat loadout. What we need is a AR or BR as well. Having the ability to make a loadout of either AR and pistol, AR and det, would be very helpful.

How about adding an AR or BR to the San Andreas drops in Silicon Valley? Can we expand on that please?

punisher2431
10-11-2016, 12:32 PM
I find it to be good. Gotta love that high critical hits

Altras
10-11-2016, 01:44 PM
I wouldn't mind more San Andreas stuff. Agreed op.

Bentu
10-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Let's face it is there any point in buying the bundles, has there been one released recently that isn't broken in some respects from the titan rigs to the most recent lobber.
Hey the aim is off so make adjustments.

When are Trion going to accept that selling broken content isn't acceptable. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IssMy3raC58&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

Gaige12
10-11-2016, 04:53 PM
When are Trion going to accept that selling broken content isn't acceptable.

When folks start using their wallets more wisely.

Bentu
10-11-2016, 05:12 PM
When are Trion going to accept that selling broken content isn't acceptable. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IssMy3raC58&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

When folks start using their wallets more wisely.

And then the game suffers even further due to lack of investment.

We lose out all round.

Cygnus
10-11-2016, 07:52 PM
I agree with the op, more sa weapons. Pandemonium could use more choices too. More omec gear would be cool as well. No matter the synergy fewer people will use a pistol over most other classes. If I have to sacrifice a weapon slot by wearing a pistol to activate the synergy im out!!

And then the game suffers even further due to lack of investment.

We lose out all round.

Ive come to the conclusion that rather than become a game of legend. The guy up stairs would rather maintain minimal investment and count profits, than do anything more ground breaking than simultaneous running on 3 systems.(which was awsome...3 years ago.) Bums me out because the potential was there, the devoted players were there, but the game never quite gets there.

Bentu
10-11-2016, 08:42 PM
I agree with the op, more sa weapons. Pandemonium could use more choices too. More omec gear would be cool as well. No matter the synergy fewer people will use a pistol over most other classes. If I have to sacrifice a weapon slot by wearing a pistol to activate the synergy im out!!

Ive come to the conclusion that rather than become a game of legend. The guy up stairs would rather maintain minimal investment and count profits, than do anything more ground breaking than simultaneous running on 3 systems.(which was awsome...3 years ago.) Bums me out because the potential was there, the devoted players were there, but the game never quite gets there.

And yet we're still here, gluttons for punishment lol.

Cygnus
10-11-2016, 11:04 PM
And yet we're still here, gluttons for punishment lol.

I like this analogy: its like skateboarding up a hill. You keep thinkin when you get to the top youre gonna have a sweet ride but you just keep kickin up hill never quite getting to the sweet ride. But its there if you just keep kickin.....

Wagner Serrato
10-12-2016, 08:54 AM
I prefer Sludge RL with elec nano in pool

doctordabs
10-13-2016, 04:52 AM
The San Andreas synergy is sort of lacking. It includes a shield, the Purgatory Detonator and the Longbore pistol. I feel the selection of weapons needs to be increased. The combat loadout of a detotantor and a pistol just doesnt cut it as an effective combat loadout. What we need is a AR or BR as well. Having the ability to make a loadout of either AR and pistol, AR and det, would be very helpful.

How about adding an AR or BR to the San Andreas drops in Silicon Valley? Can we expand on that please?

couldn't agree more - also the longbore needs a buff on fire rate.. just a tad tho.
purgatory needs a blast radius buff
the AR should be TACC
and BR ..idk.. maybe a newer aug-style disruptor.. something to boast the new disruptor style...
BR's are nice but we're inundated with them...
a bmg with no heals and massive dmg would be a nice change.... no heal spamms just pure dmg

punisher2431
10-13-2016, 02:20 PM
Which ark drops the shield?