PDA

View Full Version : Best JP BR for the Loyalty points?

MsPHX
10-11-2016, 11:01 PM
I am quikly approching the required points needed to purchase a JP BR from the loyalty vendor and would like some advice on which would be best. I really want the UD but was thinking of the ST BR.(Misentrope) only cuz in ps3 NA ive seen alot offered for the Misentrope and was thinking I could get a UD and possibly script along w/a UD if I were to trade the Misentrope. I have t4 mods for both so those wouldnt be an issue.. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. TY

alien
10-11-2016, 11:13 PM
I am quikly approching the required points needed to purchase a JP BR from the loyalty vendor and would like some advice on which would be best. I really want the UD but was thinking of the ST BR.(Misentrope) only cuz in ps3 NA ive seen alot offered for the Misentrope and was thinking I could get a UD and possibly script along w/a UD if I were to trade the Misentrope. I have t4 mods for both so those wouldnt be an issue.. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. TY

Azathoth (sanguine extraction rad br jp)

Chump Norris
10-11-2016, 11:37 PM
Go for Misanthrope, you shouldn't have a problem trading it for a UD plus other stuff.

NullWolf
10-12-2016, 04:21 AM
Misanthrope, Its a bitbox exclusive (mostly) jp so its much rarer than UD/EP/DC11

Personally Id love to have one but the price range on em is quite a bit out of my reach

Spike Chaos
10-12-2016, 05:07 AM
Misanthrope is rare but was duped tons of times (at least on the Xbox NA it was) Extermination Protocol is worth more atm and is better imo.....it came after all the duping. If you are doing it for expeditions though you should do Azathoth.