PDA

View Full Version : Trion, double check your store

Kuroro
10-13-2016, 02:33 PM
How is it posible that now everybody has a sentinel rig on ps3 NA? without the bundle weapons,outfit etc.I dont know how they got them but if it is not a glitch,then maybe there is broken content giving sentinel rigs for separated.
Some players have multiples rigs but what really surprised me is that even a known thief of ps3 NA has one (lets say his psn is power_ok,I cant say his real id or Id be banned),and he has some high ego friends that have been glitchers in the past.
The sentinel rigs wave started almost 2 months ago and the same players selling sentinels since then have more than one now,there is a clan that all its members have sentinel rigs without the other content of the bundle

DEATHBRINGER210
10-13-2016, 03:42 PM
not everyone has them

Bentu
10-13-2016, 03:43 PM
Are you trying to say that certain people are letting other link to their accounts in order to get the benefit of bundles they have bought and are then selling them on.

Chump Norris
10-13-2016, 04:09 PM
Nvm I can check.

Dying2Live182
10-13-2016, 04:57 PM
Are you trying to say that certain people are letting other link to their accounts in order to get the benefit of bundles they have bought and are then selling them on.

That's impossible to do. If you purchase a bundle it is tied to your Xbox live account, they're impossible to transfer. The same goes for the sentinel rig, except you only get 1 rig on 1 character. It will never show up for any other character that you built even if codes are transferred.

Bentu
10-13-2016, 05:06 PM
That's impossible to do. If you purchase a bundle it is tied to your Xbox live account, they're impossible to transfer. The same goes for the sentinel rig, except you only get 1 rig on 1 character. It will never show up for any other character that you built even if codes are transferred.

If you allow someone else to link to your account they will get the bundles you have purchased.
It's account specific at Trion and people need to know it's against tos so that they don't do it

Johnny Stranger
10-13-2016, 05:07 PM
I don't have one ... :(

Bentu
10-13-2016, 05:12 PM
I don't have one ... :(

Neither do I......

Kuroro
10-13-2016, 10:57 PM
If you allow someone else to link to your account they will get the bundles you have purchased.
It's account specific at Trion and people need to know it's against tos so that they don't do it

Is it? but there are only sentinel rigs for sale,not obliterators and titan shields.The best part of the bundle is the sentinel rig and they sell 1 per week keeping obliterators and titan shields? no man that is a nonsense,there is something suspicious about this and its going on since more than a month ago

Bentu
10-13-2016, 11:11 PM
Is it? but there are only sentinel rigs for sale,not obliterators and titan shields.The best part of the bundle is the sentinel rig and they sell 1 per week keeping obliterators and titan shields? no man that is a nonsense,there is something suspicious about this and its going on since more than a month ago

Then it's just the rig being traded as the rig is tradable yes and if it's being done only once a month I say that's because they don't want to draw attention to different consoles linking to their account.

Chump Norris
10-14-2016, 12:35 AM
I haven't bought Titan bundle but isn't it one you can buy as many as you want of? I thought with Titan you got the items once from the bundle and that was it as far as your account unless you rebuy it..

If so, could these few people just be some of the whales that keep this game afloat buying bundles with something they know people want over and over?

http://www.defiancedata.com/bundle=4/sentinel-titan-bundle

Unless DD is mistaken or I'm reading wrong you can get the rig without Oblit/Shield.

Bentu
10-14-2016, 02:25 AM
I haven't bought Titan bundle but isn't it one you can buy as many as you want of? I thought with Titan you got the items once from the bundle and that was it as far as your account unless you rebuy it..

If so, could these few people just be some of the whales that keep this game afloat buying bundles with something they know people want over and over?

http://www.defiancedata.com/bundle=4/sentinel-titan-bundle

Unless DD is mistaken or I'm reading wrong you can get the rig without Oblit/Shield.

It says can only be claimed on one character which is ment only your main and not the other 3/4/5 if you have other characters

Ronin9572
10-14-2016, 03:10 AM
I agreed with your previous thread Kuroro on this issue. It did seem weird that all these were going for sale at about the same time. I mean it is possible this is legit...

Johnny Gatt
10-14-2016, 03:35 AM
I agree about the sheer numbers of sentinels out there. If so many rigs are available for sale/trade, you should also see a proportionate percentage of obliterators at the very least if the titan bundles have been purchased.

Titan shields are a seperate bundle purchase so I would not expect to see too many of those .

The sentinel bundle does not have the obliterator, but I do not see how spending 100 bucks of real money is justified just to turn around and trade/sell that rig. If I were to purchase the bundle, I would use the rig myself and would not be too keen on parting with it.

However it is also not impossible to think that suddenly there are dozens of new whales spending thousands of dollars on sentinel bundles. Some newer players may not have in game scrip to get good guns. They may not want to spend 100 bucks on gambling boxes, but the sentinel rig is a sure thing, so they may be buying them with the intent to trade for the guns they want.

It would not be too hard to track from Trion's end. If X amount of bundles were purchased, there should be X amount of sentinels in the game. If the number of sentinels exceeds X, then there is a problem. It may take some time, which is why we have not heard from devs.

Bentu
10-14-2016, 04:20 AM
I agree about the sheer numbers of sentinels out there. If so many rigs are available for sale/trade, you should also see a proportionate percentage of obliterators at the very least if the titan bundles have been purchased.

Titan shields are a seperate bundle purchase so I would not expect to see too many of those .

The sentinel bundle does not have the obliterator, but I do not see how spending 100 bucks of real money is justified just to turn around and trade/sell that rig. If I were to purchase the bundle, I would use the rig myself and would not be too keen on parting with it.

However it is also not impossible to think that suddenly there are dozens of new whales spending thousands of dollars on sentinel bundles. Some newer players may not have in game scrip to get good guns. They may not want to spend 100 bucks on gambling boxes, but the sentinel rig is a sure thing, so they may be buying them with the intent to trade for the guns they want.

It would not be too hard to track from Trion's end. If X amount of bundles were purchased, there should be X amount of sentinels in the game. If the number of sentinels exceeds X, then there is a problem. It may take some time, which is why we have not heard from devs.

Devs are on holiday well at least Destro is.

Chump Norris
10-14-2016, 04:24 AM
It says can only be claimed on one character which is ment only your main and not the other 3/4/5 if you have other characters

Yeah one toon gets it so I don't see why linking would make more appear.

Kuroro
10-14-2016, 07:48 AM

The thing is,have you seen the players selling them? an example:
A dude named (not his real id) GARCCELO,he moved from the european server to the north american server for being a thief (or at least that is what dkpt told me),he had a second account to duplicate items so he is rich now after just a few months played and you can see it when he is selling razor rigs,sentinels,until deaths and the most expensive jackpots in game.He has actually 2 sentinel rigs for sale,for what I know,and almost a month ago I saw him using a second psn.How do I know it was him? because he grouped me to tell me something about us,due that I hate him.
So,an ex glitcher selling/trading sentinel rigs after just a few months playing (he was too poor before of starting to duplicate weapons) owning and using a second psn,for what?
Btw,he started the sentinel rigs sale after the exchange was removed,he never had a sentinel before of that so it has not been cloned with the exchange.

I may be wrong,I know,but I usually am right.The last time with the dude duplicating weapons I went directly with him saying that I knew what he was doing (which was not true) because all the persons got the t6 supernovas from him and he admited it in group chat thinking I really knew what he was doing,but this time its different.I cant go and pick one of all those persons selling sentinel rigs just to accuse him of glitching hoping that he admits it.
Trion should check their logs and trades,I dont know if they can see who they traded with but I think that there are at least 3 key ids,3 persons who have/had multiples sentinels to check their trades historial and see if those rigs came from the same person,maybe an alt account.
I have seen some of the sentinel rigs for sale and they have the same chips,but that could be a coincidence.

PvP Bro
10-14-2016, 08:44 AM
You can get the rig for $50 without the shield or the obliterator. If you had the money and were so inclined you could do this once on every one of your 6 characters.

Kuroro
10-14-2016, 09:04 AM
You can get the rig for $50 without the shield or the obliterator. If you had the money and were so inclined you could do this once on every one of your 6 characters.

I wont believe that a player who never spent a dime on the game,client of the dude duplicating weapons also,is now paying $50 per week just to sell the rig

Ea Rapture
10-14-2016, 09:18 AM
Why does this even matter? You get upset with more jp rigs in game, but when karma was put in and everyone pulled a jp, you don't even care.

Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't JPs be rare? If everyone has one, what's the point of being rare?

I don't pull JPs, so they're rare enough for me, however I also don't value JPs any higher than a regular weapon.

Anyhow, point being, I see no problem with duplicated weapons (that's if they're even being duplicated) and Trion didn't care last time either, so why should they care now.

clubside
10-14-2016, 09:28 AM

No, bundle purchases are not linked. I have 5 PC, 3 Xbox 360 and 2 PS3 accounts, all are linked, I have bought most bundles, bundles are not shared.

In addition Sentinel can only be claimed on one character, it doesn't automagically appear on every character linked or not.

Alahali
10-14-2016, 09:34 AM
Sentinel is not an item easy to see, but seem that ultimately the people choose pay 100 US$, or somebody is doing something wrong, or both.

I don't think that be difficult (for Trion) investigate a bit, taking into account that directly affects to your business, or just don't care.

Bentu
10-14-2016, 11:20 AM
No, bundle purchases are not linked. I have 5 PC, 3 Xbox 360 and 2 PS3 accounts, all are linked, I have bought most bundles, bundles are not shared.

In addition Sentinel can only be claimed on one character, it doesn't automagically appear on every character linked or not.

Ok I must be wrong then and won't say anything more on the subject.

Ronin9572
10-14-2016, 01:37 PM
Why does this even matter? You get upset with more jp rigs in game, but when karma was put in and everyone pulled a jp, you don't even care.

Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't JPs be rare? If everyone has one, what's the point of being rare?

I don't pull JPs, so they're rare enough for me, however I also don't value JPs any higher than a regular weapon.

Anyhow, point being, I see no problem with duplicated weapons (that's if they're even being duplicated) and Trion didn't care last time either, so why should they care now.

Maybe we shouldn't care since Trion might not. But every time someone cheats we ALL pay the price. This goes back a ways. My 1st real experience with this was the EXL vendor glitch. A day or 2 of this pumped tons of I'll gotten scrip into the game and prices started to go up. Next the loot drop glitch, prices sky rocketed out of control and everything doubled in price. So on and so forth, next glitch, next cheat, next hack. Trion let's things go to long and it spirals out of control, and we pay for it one way or another. I do understand the dev's are over worked and under staffed. But when players point out stuff like this it should be looked into. If all this stuff is legit than I'm sorry for my rant.

Bentu
10-14-2016, 01:45 PM
Maybe we shouldn't care since Trion might not. But every time someone cheats we ALL pay the price. This goes back a ways. My 1st real experience with this was the EXL vendor glitch. A day or 2 of this pumped tons of I'll gotten scrip into the game and prices started to go up. Next the loot drop glitch, prices sky rocketed out of control and everything doubled in price. So on and so forth, next glitch, next cheat, next hack. Trion let's things go to long and it spirals out of control, and we pay for it one way or another. I do understand the dev's are over worked and under staffed. But when players point out stuff like this it should be looked into. If all this stuff is legit than I'm sorry for my rant.

That's a rant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJlc989LFs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI02uGb7peU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ronin9572
10-14-2016, 02:20 PM
That's a rant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJlc989LFs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI02uGb7peU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lol that just made my day,especially the 2nd one! And your right mine was nothing compared to Lewis Black's

DEATHBRINGER210
10-14-2016, 03:52 PM

the rig bundle is $100. USD.
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/store/

DEATHBRINGER210
10-14-2016, 03:55 PM
has anyone sent a pm to a dev?
and btw they are duping the rigs , and its 3 clans doing it .

PvP Bro
10-14-2016, 04:18 PM
has anyone sent a pm to a dev?
and btw they are duping the rigs , and its 3 clans doing it .

Well if they trade the duped rigs for scrip or guns from legit players the rigs will stay in game just like all the other duped gear.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-14-2016, 04:40 PM
Well if they trade the duped rigs for scrip or guns to legit players the rigs will stay in game just like all the other duped gear.
fix it for you.

stoodakiss
10-14-2016, 05:19 PM

ummm where do you get the sentinel rig for 50?

PvP Bro
10-14-2016, 05:39 PM
ummm where do you get the sentinel rig for 50?

I never really considered buying one, 5k bits or 10k bits it was too high to consider.(you can get the new COD bundle with season pass and remastered COD2 for that)

I had it in my head the shield was $50, rig $50, and the bundle was $100. I was waiting for it to go on sale like the apex bundle and get a rig for $25, I thought that was about right.

I guess the jokes on me :p

Ea Rapture
10-14-2016, 06:14 PM

Again, I don't see a problem here. Scrip has no value at all. So using it to purchase stuff is kind of a waste of time. If items are appearing in game, then Trion should respond to it, but if you consider the exchange... they removed a good thing, and didn't bother removing the real problem (the duplicated weapons).

I have come to terms with it. Much like I've come to terms with hard freezes on my console. And because of that, I don't see real fixes ever being implemented.

DEATHBRINGER210
10-17-2016, 12:35 PM
i wonder if they are looking into this

Ronin9572
10-17-2016, 12:48 PM
One could only hope. But the question really is, do they care?

DEATHBRINGER210
10-17-2016, 04:13 PM

hope so. its not like they are getting removed.

Bentu
10-17-2016, 04:15 PM

They care but it's time effort and man power that's needed and they ain't got.

Ronin9572
10-17-2016, 04:24 PM
I know, it's just sad. Dev's do all they can, but Trion just don't care about what happens to their games.

Kuroro
10-17-2016, 05:12 PM
I dont think it were difficult to do,support checks logs to ban people and I bet it takes an instant,the same would be to check some Ids trades.About checking the bitstore,it could take more time but it should not take more than 1-2 hours I think.
I still think that something irregular is going on since 2 months ago when a lot of persons started to sell sentinel rigs at the same time,many of them were glitchers,but I think it should be investigated by trion not us.Some weeks ago I reported it and I was told by support that they would not let me know the results of the investigation

PithHelmetIrath
10-18-2016, 06:00 AM
I know, it's just sad. Dev's do all they can, but Trion just don't care about what happens to their games.

The skies parted and the heavens opened up the day that I figured this out for myself.

Ronin9572
10-18-2016, 06:38 AM
I should have known better. I was a PC guy for years and played many games with companies that owned or had the rights to multiple games and this always happens. Just turn out as much stuff as possible all while charging a premium fee. Never fix things but just keep pumping out stuff so new players spend money cause of the huge turnover rate! Wash,rinse,repeat...

Stormgarde
10-20-2016, 07:02 AM
1) The Sentinel Rig, the Obliterator weapon, and the Shields from the T.I.T.A.N. packs are trade-able.
2) All of the T.I.T.A.N. bundles can be purchased as many times as you like on your account.

Soooo, yeah... not sure why anyone would think there being a ton of these items in game is questionable...

Whether or not this many being in game is reasonable is a whole other question...

Destromathe
10-20-2016, 08:04 AM
Hi All,

I can assure you that this has been investigated thoroughly, and there has been no evidence of any item duping of Sentinel rigs on any platform. These items are indeed purchasable from the store, and can be purchased several times if desired.