PDA

View Full Version : Atlas Invent slots and patron

DynastyKris
10-14-2016, 09:11 AM
So I Played Atlas when it was in Beta, I purchased The Founder Pack I still have my Banner and Logo from my Founders pack, Also still have the Zuki's Helmet in Defiance. I went into Atlas and Re-played the Tutorial and Then went into PVP and ranked Lockwood 5 Times over the weekend, No slots or extra patron Received I'm wondering if its anything to do with me already having the founders pack because I got the code in Trion code redeem window but its not on my account :S

Omega Maximus
10-14-2016, 02:25 PM
make sure that your Glyph account is linked to your Xbox console. Sometimes your pc glyph ..even if linked to your console, doesnt suffice. Login to www.defiance.com/linked sign in and make sure that your are linked to your console. If you need more assistance, go to your settings in Defiance, and follow the directions on how to link your Xbox account in Glyph.

DynastyKris
10-14-2016, 03:49 PM
make sure that your Glyph account is linked to your Xbox console. Sometimes your pc glyph ..even if linked to your console, doesnt suffice. Login to www.defiance.com/linked sign in and make sure that your are linked to your console. If you need more assistance, go to your settings in Defiance, and follow the directions on how to link your Xbox account in Glyph.

I'm on PC NA only. Also My Glyph account that logs into Atlas is the same one I sign into Defiance with.

But Xbox players there's what to do ^^^^^

Omega Maximus
10-15-2016, 02:03 AM
I'm on PC NA only. Also My Glyph account that logs into Atlas is the same one I sign into Defiance with.

But Xbox players there's what to do ^^^^^

OK...you dont play on console. The promotion was, 15 Day Patron Pass for PC players, and 30 Inventory Slots for console players. You wont get the 30 inventory slots on the PC version, but you did get the 15 Day Patron Pass...also very nice! Enjoy!

Gaige12
10-15-2016, 02:48 AM
OK...you dont play on console. The promotion was, 15 Day Patron Pass for PC players, and 30 Inventory Slots for console players. You wont get the 30 inventory slots on the PC version, but you did get the 15 Day Patron Pass...also very nice! Enjoy!

No we all got our 30 slots along with Patron. Kris, put in a ticket.

Ronin9572
10-15-2016, 05:27 AM
I just read the thread. Sorry I am on my phone and cannot post the thread. But PC users get the 15 day patron pass and 30 inventory spots. Console users only got the 30 inventory spots. So like Gaige12 said put in a ticket. GL